
Global ModeratorThis will not happen.It was possible up until today to receive friend requests even if u had more than 1000 friends on discord. Today, it seems like that's no longer a possibility, sending a friend request to a user with over 1000 friends goes to void. This is a major setback for the sellers that use discord to conduct business.
https://streamable.com/c4iw4o This is since today, hopefully it's not going to be permanent discord feature.
Some of us get 20-30 friend requests per day, which means creating another discord just so we can work doesn't seem like a good solution to the issue because 1 to 2 months later, we'll need a new discord again. Having multiple discord accounts will confuse customers and it will without a doubt enable scammers to be more active.
Suggestion: Allow us to advertise a discord server in our threads, where a customer can join without being in our friends list.
Have you heard about returning customers? Some people literally return years later and makes a purchase. Also, what about gold sellers? I mean limit is only 1000 people... we all have thousands and can't accept any requests.You don’t necessarily need to add customers to have conversations, besides once a transaction is completed there’s really no need to keep them added for long periods after service.
Global ModeratorThen they can readd you lol?Have you heard about returning customers? Some people literally return years later and makes a purchase. Also, what about gold sellers? I mean limit is only 1000 people... we all have thousands and can't accept any requests.
How unprofessional is it to unfriend someone who buys from you and to operate the business in such a miserable way while there are clearly solutions to the problem...
did you asked discord support? or may be there is official discord forum with patchnotes and discussions about it?It was possible up until today to receive friend requests even if u had more than 1000 friends on discord. Today, it seems like that's no longer a possibility, sending a friend request to a user with over 1000 friends goes to void. This is a major setback for the sellers that use discord to conduct business.
https://streamable.com/c4iw4o This is since today, hopefully it's not going to be permanent discord feature.
Some of us get 20-30 friend requests per day, which means creating another discord just so we can work doesn't seem like a good solution to the issue because 1 to 2 months later, we'll need a new discord again. Having multiple discord accounts will confuse customers and it will without a doubt enable scammers to be more active.
Suggestion: Allow us to advertise a discord server in our threads, where a customer can join without being in our friends list.
Didn't ask support, also couldn't find anything in the patchnotes. I'm not the only one affected by it, and from the looks of it we're going to be forced to create new discord accounts every now and again. I already made a new discord because what else am i to do.did you asked discord support? or may be there is official discord forum with patchnotes and discussions about it?
Remove all the old buyers that hasn't contacted you in awhile. Return buyer or not they can always send you another FRDidn't ask support, also couldn't find anything in the patchnotes. I'm not the only one affected by it, and from the looks of it we're going to be forced to create new discord accounts every now and again. I already made a new discord because what else am i to do.
I've thought about just removing a bunch of people from my discord but that's going to take forever and it's not something i would like to do on day to day basis. (I currently have 7.5k friends and without bulk options to delete friends, it's going to take soo long, possibly even weeks). Also, GoldenBoost already said it but ill repeat it again, why would i remove potential future customers? That's absurd, sorry.. i dont think that's such a good idea.Remove all the old buyers that hasn't contacted you in awhile. Return buyer or not they can always send you another FR
Administratori see, thank you for the explanation, from my point of view its a cheating from buyer's side, because he reserved a sticky topic this way in potentially very popular section, way before the game startsNot a bug. That seller thought D4 was being released soon, but it was only pre-orders. They still wanted the thread, but at the release date which is in 7 months. I just rigged it so it would appear like that. I don't know if it'll work until the day it starts.
The sticky system does not have a pre-order function like this. Like I said, I don't know if it'll work the way I setup it up or if it's going to cause problems for other purchases. Because of that if anyone else does the same and try to purchase way ahead of time, those payments will be refunded.
AdministratorSure, we can create some sort of feature that will auto-bump x threads for members every 6 hours automatically. However this will be on the expensive side.Hi
I would like a subscription model that would allow me to automatically mass bump all of my threads every 6 hours, don't get me wrong, the way the site its designed is extremely easy to bump hundreds of threads in less than 2 minutes with google shortcuts and stuff, however in order to do so I need to have hundreds of tabs open all the time and considering that I have tons of tabs open for other reasons too including other business sites and games of course, my 32gb ram pc is now struggling to keep up and I probably need to buy a second one which isnt practical for various reasons, if the sub price is reasonable then I will pay it to save some ram and of course to avoid this minor annoyance.
The current price of autobumping is mostly tailored towards those who sell in few games, there is not a bulk bumping price option, I don't think there is much value for these sellers since its so easy for them to bump with fewer tabs and they would rather spend their money on stickies and display ads, as a mass reseller a mass bumping price option would have some value for me.
Yes, it's not fair to others, but there are still 2 spots available. I generally never do something like this for this very reason. It's not fair to other members and they request the same treatment. In this case I decided to make a one-time exception.i see, thank you for the explanation, from my point of view its a cheating from buyer's side, because he reserved a sticky topic this way in potentially very popular section, way before the game starts
this is some kind of pre-order of sticky topic
Please stop posting about the discord limit in this thread.
You can make a new thread in the help section or the watering hole to discuss this problem.
AdministratorSorry, Discord servers will never be allowed. No social groups are allowed.
We are not here to advertiser people's social media groups so they can redirect members from our site to other groups. This will never be allowed.
Middlemana buyer from epicnpc adds you and you just give him the link to redirect him wherever you want to
AdministratorI took bold title just for an explanation purpose and I got ur pointThreads that are unread will have a bold title by default. Once you view the thread, the bold will be gone.
The thread bold item you purchased will make the title permanently bold.
If you see no difference in the section, click "mark read" near the top right and most of the threads should lose their bold title.
The suggestion is good. We'll add it to our to-do list and it will be added sometime in the future. Thank you.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/game-section-request-added-every-wednesday.588322/I'd like to suggest an additional sub category under 'Telegram'
Currently the only one is a 'catch all' category, but I feel like adding a 'Telegram Services' category would help distinguish the section, as well as have it more in line with the other Social Media Categories
For reference, I just counted now and 12/32 are services on the first page
Oops, feel free to remove my other post! Just cross-posted over there!
I agree with having an F.A.Q'sHere's a suggestion it's not directly related to the site but discord of EPICNPC
The work load on mods is huge when same question is asked over n over everyday ..
It's a harrasment in a way to keep answering them , no I'm not a mod but I felt the need for this suggestion
Since the newbie questions r repeated like ban appeal , how to make a thread , how to buy credits and so and so
A bot should be used which provides them links , FAQs or whatever is needed so mods burden is reduced and also the ppls wouldn't have to wait for a mod to answer as bot will be triggered instantly just like telegram groups
Kindly give a thought about it
Only faq might not be very helpful as ppls r lazy as FK to go through them they want spoon feeding hence a bot with their answer or link or even the precise direction to faq point
AdministratorSince the newbie questions r repeated like ban appeal , how to make a thread , how to buy credits and so and so
The suggestion was in regards to making discord less tedious for modsWe have an FAQ page here.
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/faq.html
We can add those questions you posted to the page and link the from more locations so it's easier to find.
Administrator
Global Moderator
MiddlemanHi @EpicNPC ,
Whenever you click on review stats, you can see the recent feedback or if you scroll down, you can view all the feedbacks that have been given to the specific member.
Some of the users might have hundreds or even thousands of reviews and searching for negative or neutral feedbacks that they received is hard to find.
Is it possible to filter out specific categories such as "positives", "negatives", and "neutrals" feedbacks?
Thanks, Mike,
K
Global ModeratorThanks! Still, is it possible to add a different UI for that? To be honest, I would never find it by myself if you didn't point that out.You can click on the stars here to filter for that many star reviews
Middleman
AdministratorYes, we can change that so it's more obvious that it's a filter.Thanks! Still, is it possible to add a different UI for that? To be honest, I would never find it by myself if you didn't point that out.
AdministratorI do not know if its do able, but its a useful tool. But also logins expire on this site if you have 2 factor authentication on. So you have to select 30 days or 1 year when you first sign in.Hi, i want suggest some feature
so it's like you can manage on which device your account logged in, also you can force logout any device your account logged in.
ps, sry my eng is bad. i hope you understand
MiddlemanHi, i want suggest some feature
so it's like you can manage on which device your account logged in, also you can force logout any device your account logged in.
ps, sry my eng is bad. i hope you understand
Ohh i didn't know about it if you not metion me. Thank you.You can already do that on this page: https://www.epicnpc.com/account/two-step/
It shows which devices you are logged into and have an option to remove them. You might need to have authenticator 2fa enabled to access this page.