Official Suggestion thread - help make EpicNPC a better marketplace

Not Recently Bumped
Images (attachments) are linked to a certain post. If you repost those attachments in another post, they will show links to the images and not the actual images. This is the part you want updated.

For word font, just click the [ ] icon (toggle BB code) and copy that code. That will get all the BB code so the font size, colors and everything else will be exactly the same when you paste it into a new thread.

I'll discuss the images with our devs to see if there's a way we can display the images automatically when they're copy/pasted from one post to another.
 
Until then, you could consider hosting those images outside of epicnpc, so that you can link to them from any post. They can be resized and behave pretty much the same as when uploaded as attachments.
 
Until then, you could consider hosting those images outside of epicnpc, so that you can link to them from any post. They can be resized and behave pretty much the same as when uploaded as attachments.

That's not the problem, you can already do that. You just need to redo the image links. For example, take the image URL from the original post, click "insert image" and enter the URL in the link field. The image will then display in the new post.

It's the site's 'attachment system' that needs to be updated to make copy/paste work the way you're asking. When images are uploaded it created thumbnails and images can be managed via the attachment area. When you copy/paste the images from the thread, it uses the attachment code, which is linked to a certain post. This is the part that needs to be changed, so we'll be looking into this to see how we can make it easier.
 
Hello all, i want to discuss topics from botters under Powerleveling/Services sections of many games on this site. In my opinion, handmade powerleveling and leveling by bots its two different things, very distnant from each other- quality, safety and many other properties of handmade job is higher, at the higher price, ofcourse.

We already have section for such things like botting and exploits and hacks - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/botting-exploits-hacks.66/

so why topics with botting still allowed at Powerleveling too? For the first it is price undercutting for all handmade services, botters selling it for very cheap, for the second safety of the game account is incompatible with such kind of services at all, while Verified upgrade, requirement for Powerleveling topic creation, implies that some safety must took place.

Even if topic not about directly selling a bot, but rather selling leveling by bot using client's account on the seller's PC, we all know its still will be bot/software selling thread in the end, most of the users will come to the topic just to buy a bot itself. So botting topics do not fit at all to the Boosting/Leveling/Services sections of the games.

example of the topic(just one of many) - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dia...-level-farm-pilot-cheap-hourly-rates.2441502/

What do you think about it?
 
Hello all, i want to discuss topics from botters under Powerleveling/Services sections of many games on this site. In my opinion, handmade powerleveling and leveling by bots its two different things, very distnant from each other- quality, safety and many other properties of handmade job is higher, at the higher price, ofcourse.

We already have section for such things like botting and exploits and hacks - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/botting-exploits-hacks.66/

so why topics with botting still allowed at Powerleveling too? For the first it is price undercutting for all handmade services, botters selling it for very cheap, for the second safety of the game account is incompatible with such kind of services at all, while Verified upgrade, requirement for Powerleveling topic creation, implies that some safety must took place.

Even if topic not about directly selling a bot, but rather selling leveling by bot using client's account on the seller's PC, we all know its still will be bot/software selling thread in the end, most of the users will come to the topic just to buy a bot itself. So botting topics do not fit at all to the Boosting/Leveling/Services sections of the games.

example of the topic(just one of many) - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dia...-level-farm-pilot-cheap-hourly-rates.2441502/

What do you think about it?
I know were already do this to some degree in select forums, and while it does help keep things cleaner, there are also a lot of service providers putting listings in the wrong sections, or not being up front with customers about how their services are conducted... so I'm not sure how effective it would be at combating this issue.
 
well from my point of view two solutions i see:

1) move all topics of services that said in the description it is a botting service to the "BOTTING, EXPLOITS, HACKS" section

or

2) prohibit services that said in the description it is a botting service, from buying sticky topics in popular games powerleveling sections
there is only 3 spots for sticky topics, and competition high for it, but its unfair when handmade services will try to compete with bots.
 
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/botting-exploits-hacks.66/
This section is meant for people selling the bot, not offering services with the bot.

The boosting/leveling terms already require this information to be posted by all providers.
  • Leveling is done by (automated bot or by hand)
    • If leveling is done using an exploit or some abuse of the normal game system, this must also be disclosed.
  • The person that is leveling your account is located in (countries)
  • If the account gets banned during leveling, we will compensate you (details)
As long as leveling/boosting providers clearly label their threads to say if they use a bot, they can offer the service in the same section. I don't see any reason to remove them to another section. Sorry.
 
Bump manager was created to make bumping easier, but it's not a free service.
https://www.epicnpc.com/thread-bump-manager/

It will automatically bump your threads for you.
I mean instead of click in and bump the thread 1 by 1, can we just do this ? Select the thread you want to be bump. Sorry If i get other platform image out on this site without permission

1677560392058.png
 
That would make our bump manager system almost obsolete. Why would someone purchase the auto-bump manager when 1 click would bump all their threads? Sellers would just need to check 3-4 times per day to bump everything. Most active sellers would be able to do that, so it would make the auto-bump system we created pointless. Sorry, but we can't add a function like that.
 
Suggestion:
You open your thread and wish to bump it.
Somewhere at the top, near the bump button, you can see a page your thread is currently sitting at that particular forum. For example Page1, Page2, Page3.

Would it be possible to implement something like this? Im sure this would make sellers life easier.
 
I'm not sure what the purpose of this information would be useful for.

If it displays "Page1" you wouldn't bump your thread?

I would imagine no matter what the page # was, if a bump was available the seller would always bump anyway. I don't see how showing the page # would be helpful.
 
Last edited:
This would be useful for sellers who use "Bump now" paid option dozen times per day. As i would not want to bump as long as thread is on first page. Having 10 threads and needing to check which page is it on before bumping is tiresome, especially when you are on phone.
 
This would be useful for sellers who use "Bump now" paid option dozen times per day. As i would not want to bump as long as thread is on first page. Having 10 threads and needing to check which page is it on before bumping is tiresome, especially when you are on phone.
Ah, that would be helpful for that. Okay, we'll see what we can do with adding page info to the bump box.

This will result in a query each time it's run so we have to limit it.

We'll only check the first page and only if the timer is displaying. If a free bump is available it won't show the page number. It will appear like this.

You can bump in 5 hours 43 minutes
Currently on page 1
or
Currently on page 2+
 
Last edited:
I highly suggest that you create a special market subforum with approved members from epicnpc staff that we can share our epicnpc account with and have warranty from epicnpc in case something goes wrong with the account. These members will offer paid services related to this site only such as customer support, thread editing/designing and so on, they will also guarantee that our posts and practices follow all the rules. They will be virtual assistants. It will make it easier for us to hire people to do work here since they will be specialized, I'm not sure where to recruit now for this kind of work and there are significant risks with sharing your account with outsiders. You have a general service forum but it's not good enough for this.

This will help mass sellers immensely, I'm sorry to say this but as it is, it's very hard to mass sell here with the amount of bureucracy and vague rulings, you have forced me to edit my threads countless times, every other day there is something new that is wrong with them, I get to the point where I consider to delete them and leave only few of them that I can manage but this will cost me a lot of revenue and will also leave some forums without sellers so less buyers, I understand you try to be transparent and all of that but I think there is a high amount of bureucracy here and a lot of the rulings are too vague so it's hard to understand if you follow them or not. Also a lot of sellers get examples from other sellers to confirm if their thread is fine, if you see someone that is doing ok for a long time then you may copy him without knowing that he was wrong, there are many such examples. I also suffer from a disability too which makes it much harder to type and edit so it's even harder for me to do this kind of thing so often at this scale.

Think of it like real life, when you have so many rulings that are enforced so vigorously, then lawyers and accountants become necessary.

Please create such section, so we find these people, thank you. I believe there will be many who will like getting paid for something like this.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for reporting it. Well have the bump buttons fixed shortly.

I highly suggest that you create a special market subforum with approved members from epicnpc staff that we can share our epicnpc account with and have warranty from epicnpc in case something goes wrong with the account. These members will offer paid services related to this site only such as customer support, thread editing/designing and so on, they will also guarantee that our posts and practices follow all the rules. They will be virtual assistants. It will make it easier for us to hire people to do work here since they will be specialized, I'm not sure where to recruit now for this kind of work and there are significant risks with sharing your account with outsiders. You have a general service forum but it's not good enough for this.

This will help mass sellers immensely, I'm sorry to say this but as it is, it's very hard to mass sell here with the amount of bureucracy and vague rulings, you have forced me to edit my threads countless times, every other day there is something new that is wrong with them, I get to the point where I consider to delete them and leave only few of them that I can manage but this will cost me a lot of revenue and will also leave some forums without sellers so less buyers, I understand you try to be transparent and all of that but I think there is a high amount of bureucracy here and a lot of the rulings are too vague so it's hard to understand if you follow them or not. Also a lot of sellers get examples from other sellers to confirm if their thread is fine, if you see someone that is doing ok for a long time then you may copy him without knowing that he was wrong, there are many such examples. I also suffer from a disability too which makes it much harder to type and edit so it's even harder for me to do this kind of thing so often at this scale.

This would not be a good idea. If 100 or 500 members are sharing their accounts how would we track anything in case of a dispute. This would create absolute chaos not to mention be a huge security risk so this is not sometime we would ever consider.

We don't change rules very often and I don't believe the rules we currently have are so strict that it would create problems for sellers.

What issues are you having that you would need such a service? I think it would be more productive to look at the issues you're having and possibly adjust a rule to make it more seller friendly.
 
Thanks for reporting it. Well have the bump buttons fixed shortly.



This would not be a good idea. If 100 or 500 members are sharing their accounts how would we track anything in case of a dispute. This would create absolute chaos not to mention be a huge security risk so this is not sometime we would ever consider.

We don't change rules very often and I don't believe the rules we currently have are so strict that it would create problems for sellers.

What issues are you having that you would need such a service? I think it would be more productive to look at the issues you're having and possibly adjust a rule to make it more seller friendly.

And how do we outsource if we don't share our accounts? It's a business in the end, we can't do everything solo forever, depending on the scale of it. This forum is more like a real marketplace for professionals, not for side/casual sales.

The problem is not a specific ruling, the problem is the way they are enforced, which is too much in my opinion, the green moderators on this forum feel like rl cops who really like to exercise their authority, they will find any reason to give you a warning and make you edit a thread, even the slightest detail. Literally one had a problem with my thread because one word was not bold and because one sentence was not in the position he wanted. I have seen this behavior again and again from many green mods, it's totally senseless. It feels as if they are doing it in purpose to make other sellers quit. It doesn't occur often to be honest but when it does, it sucks, I would like to outsource this thread editing part to someone else, I will end up taking a risk for my account doing this because I cba to do this for the 5839482393th time, sorry I'm not a mazochist.

If I was a green mod and followed their pattern for warnings and rule enforcing, I could easily make many sellers quit right away and spread endless warnings. It feels like you can get a warning for literally anything even a single word not in bold. There is something really wrong here. At least there should be a way to edit our threads in bulk and import the listings because it is unbearable even with 50+tabs next to earch other.

This constant disruption is annoying. I seriously consider deleting most of my threads now because it is so hard to manage this, if that was their goal, congrats they succeeded. It's impossible to mass sell like this and without many markets and paypal, RIP income. At least, these green mods should be responsible for editing your thread themselves and also not force you to do the same for every other thread unless they want to edit those as well.

As for the record, my boosting threads have been active for multiple months, "suddenly" they are not ok without any change on the rules. Well.....
 
Last edited:
And how do we outsource if we don't share our accounts? It's a business in the end, we can't do everything solo forever, depending on the scale of it. This forum is more like a real marketplace for professionals, not for side/casual sales.
You have the 'Epic Member' upgrade that allows for 2 extra accounts. You can setup accounts for staff here. Your account will be the primary account and the 2 extra accounts secondary.
https://www.epicnpc.com/additional_accounts/

If you're employee isn't a member here, you can give them access to your main account. Worst case scenario the account could be temporarily locked if suspicious activity is detected, but you can quickly unlock by re-verifying the phone.

Literally one had a problem with my thread because one word was not bold and because one sentence was not in the position he wanted.
There are no rules for boldness nor sentence position. Please let me know what warning that was and I'll review it to make sure it was correct.

If you believe a warning was incorrect, you can report it and someone else will review it. However if the warnings are correct, then you need to start following them.

As for the record, my boosting threads have been active for multiple months, "suddenly" they are not ok without any change on the rules.
Your boost thread stated "streams are available". We received evidence you denied a stream to a potential customer, that means you are not allowed to says "hand leveled" anymore.

Why was this rule added? Because sellers want to claim "hand leveled", but when you ask them to prove it, they can't or make excuses. We were forced by dishonest sellers to add this rule.

Secondly accept responsibility for your own actions. You posted "streams are available", when you never had any intention of offering a stream. When a potential customer requested a stream (before purchase) you denied the request. You then argued they didn't purchase anything so you didn't break any rules. This is both a ridiculous argument and irrelevant. They didn't purchase the service because you lied in your sale thread and you denied their stream request.

Mods are instructed to issue warnings when they see them. There is a system in place to re-review warnings to make sure they're correct and we will reverse them when they are. However we will not loosen rules so dishonest sellers can have an easier time lying to their customers.
 
You have the 'Epic Member' upgrade that allows for 2 extra accounts. You can setup accounts for staff here. Your account will be the primary account and the 2 extra accounts secondary.
https://www.epicnpc.com/additional_accounts/

If you're employee isn't a member here, you can give them access to your main account. Worst case scenario the account could be temporarily locked if suspicious activity is detected, but you can quickly unlock by re-verifying the phone.


There are no rules for boldness nor sentence position. Please let me know what warning that was and I'll review it to make sure it was correct.

If you believe a warning was incorrect, you can report it and someone else will review it. However if the warnings are correct, then you need to start following them.


Your boost thread stated "streams are available". We received evidence you denied a stream to a potential customer, that means you are not allowed to says "hand leveled" anymore.

Why was this rule added? Because sellers want to claim "hand leveled", but when you ask them to prove it, they can't or make excuses. We were forced by dishonest sellers to add this rule.

Secondly accept responsibility for your own actions. You posted "streams are available", when you never had any intention of offering a stream. When a potential customer requested a stream (before purchase) you denied the request. You then argued they didn't purchase anything so you didn't break any rules. This is both a ridiculous argument and irrelevant. They didn't purchase the service because you lied in your sale thread and you denied their stream request.

Mods are instructed to issue warnings when they see them. There is a system in place to re-review warnings to make sure they're correct and we will reverse them when they are. However we will not loosen rules so dishonest sellers can have an easier time lying to their customers.

Interesting I will check the additional accounts option, not sure what you meant by adding staff there but I wil see it, it will be a relief if it works because neither sharing my main account nor doing teamviewer are preferable options.

The warning you are talking about is old and I never whined about it, although I was not aware how this ruling is meant to be implemented, I won't argue about this ruling, however saying that only through forced streaming you can be sure that the booster is not using bots, it's not correct, there are many games where this does not apply and bots can be made to look like humans, also there are TONS of boosters who are perfectly legit but they can't stream their order due to bad pc and lag(most of them have bad pcs or internet connections) or in some cases it makes them nervous if we are talking about a competitive game, others they are not able to stream when the buyer is available to see due to a timezone problem. I dare to say that the boosters who can't stream are more likely to be legit since if they can't do that then they probably don't have access to cheats/bots either. Streaming is not really so simple thats why it tends to cost more $ and you even asked me to offer it for free. So there is a significant lack of realism here. I want to add that not only you said to me to write that I don't hand level my services which would ofc make some sense but also you told me to write that all of my services are completed by bots, how does this make sense? My rep would be 97 on the red if I indeed did that. This is literally senseless. As for the record, my best and most reliable boosters can't stream at all due to the reasons mentioned above also because some prefer to play from their mobile phones and complete the order during work etc.

Finally, I'm talking about the last warning that I received where I'm supposed to lack "item description" as if saying that you offer eloboosting and farming is not enough to describe what you offer for a game. That was up for months and other sellers follow this pattern too for a long time, in fact I got inspiration from them to create these threads and suddenly they are not ok. You may want to check my PM with the mod about advice regarding "price info" placement. It's ridiculous.
 
Last edited:
Interesting I will check the additional accounts option, not sure what you meant by adding staff there but I wil see it, it will be a relief if it works because neither sharing my main account nor doing teamviewer are preferable options.

The warning you are talking about is old and I never whined about it, although I was not aware how this ruling is meant to be implemented, I won't argue about this ruling, however saying that only through forced streaming you can be sure that the booster is not using bots, it's not correct, there are many games where this does not apply and bots can be made to look like humans, also there are TONS of boosters who are perfectly legit but they can't stream their order due to bad pc and lag(most of them have bad pcs or internet connections) or in some cases it makes them nervous if we are talking about a competitive game, others they are not able to stream when the buyer is available to see due to a timezone problem. I dare to say that the boosters who can't stream are more likely to be legit since if they can't do that then they probably don't have access to cheats/bots either. Streaming is not really so simple thats why it tends to cost more $ and you even asked me to offer it for free. So there is a significant lack of realism here. I want to add that not only you said to me to write that I don't hand level my services which would ofc make some sense but also you told me to write that all of my services are completed by bots, how does this make sense? My rep would be 97 on the red if I indeed did that. This is literally senseless. As for the record, my best and most reliable boosters can't stream at all due to the reasons mentioned above also because some prefer to play from their mobile phones and complete the order during work etc.

Finally, I'm talking about the last warning that I received where I'm supposed to lack "item description" as if saying that you offer eloboosting and farming is not enough to describe what you offer for a game. That was up for months and other sellers follow this pattern too for a long time, in fact I got inspiration from them to create these threads and suddenly they are not ok. You may want to check my PM with the mod about advice regarding "price info" placement. It's ridiculous.

back in a days streaming may be was expensive and costs more $ due to uprades, but not today
if booster with bad PC working without stream - will be easy to earn money to upgrade. Any video card that will allow them to stream, some 1050 TI or equal cards, it is cheap in 2023
also this statement is completely false - "boosters who can't stream are more likely to be legit since if they can't do that then they probably don't have access to cheats/bots either"
while i agree you can stream bot that looks like human, it is very easy to distinguish from real person playing, only in very rare cases it is not

the percentage of boosters who using bots among that ones who do not provide stream is significantly higher than among streamers, its a fact

other statements also not very true, if game is competitive you can setup private stream, if client in different time zone you can setup VODs, etc etc
 
Last edited:
back in a days streaming may be was expensive and costs more $ due to uprades, but not today
if booster with bad PC working without stream - will be easy to earn money to upgrade. Any video card that will allow them to stream, some 1050 TI or equal cards, it is cheap in 2023

It's probably easy for you to afford this but not for the average solo booster, those tend to be poor and in most games, they don't make much with boosts unless they are high end ones which is a completely different story. Why would they spend money to upgrade their pc when they have other more important needs and they can find buyers elsewhere that don't require them to stream? (almost all marketplace platforms out there don't require it).

also this statement is completely false - "boosters who can't stream are more likely to be legit since if they can't do that then they probably don't have access to cheats/bots either"
while i agree you can stream bot that looks like human, it is very easy to distinguish from real person playing, only in very rare cases it is not

My experience says otherwise and it depends on the type of game and service as well, not all of games are like MMORPG or ARPG (which seem you focus more). Apparently, this ruling affects all types of games and services.

the percent of boosters who using bots among that ones who do not provide stream is significantly higher than among streamers, its a fact

Again it depends on the type of game and the type of service, I doubt the gladiator booster or marvel snap infinite booster is using fully automated bots and even if he does you will never be able to tell. There are tons of games and services where bots provide no value at all or are incapable to get the job done. Of course, I'm talking about fully automated bots who are easy to detect with the naked eye, not cheats/aimbots/macros/semiautomated bots. Fully automated bots are mostly designed for repetitive tasks and currency/item farming, not so much for complex boosting. I deal with very reputable boosters who are on the market for several years, if those used such bots, they wouldn't last for long and if they did then the bots would not be a problem then. This is not like currency where trading botted gold may not cause any problem at all.

other statements also not very true, if game is competitive you can setup private stream, if client in different time zone you can setup VODs, etc etc
When I was saying the booster is nervous I meant when the buyer is watching him, I never said about a public stream, of course all of the streams are private. The ruling never said about VODS but real time streaming, guess what, you probably think that VODS are fine too until the green mod shows up and tell you that it's not, whatever makes sense you, it's not true for the rest.

And I don't understand what you really are trying to do here? are you defending being forced to stream all of your orders and even write that all of your services are completed by bots if you are unable to stream an order? Do you really believe this is true?

It would be laughable saying that I get you to gladiator or challenger with a bot and even have 97 green rep. Then I would get massively spammed by buyers asking me to sell them the bot, if I indeed had such bot, I would make more money selling that instead. I would be the god of RMT. Most likely a millionaire.

You can write something like this above all boosting threads and be done with it

"There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their service"

You already do so for some currency markets, that of course makes sense and it's more than enough imo. An alternative would be to completely prohibit account sharing boosting, it's probably too much but it makes sense if the purpose of this is to protect the buyer's account.
 
Last edited:
I would like an option to mass hide my threads. Sometimes I can't work or I may want to focus on fewer games and then I keep getting friend requests by randoms who want me for another game that I no longer support. Closing them doesn't solve the issue, the buyers can still see them and they don't understand the difference, I wouldn't really like to delete them because I may need them on the future and deleting is not always possible if you have replies or feedback, so the problem persists. Not sure if this tech is possible.
 
We can setup an overlay for threads that are sold or closed.

This will display on top of the content and explain to the user the item was sold or is no longer available, but they will be able to close the overlay and still view the original post.
 
Trade Guardian needs some improvements imo, I use it a lot lately and I have completed some transactions with it, it's easy to make a buyer use it especially if he/she has an account here, however it involves way too many steps and some of my transactions did not complete due to this, some of these steps are also confusing and occasionally may paralyze the buyer who doesn't understand what they mean.

The first step that says MM not needed is not necessary since I start the transaction as TG-Free, also it's very confusing to the buyers, they don't understand what they miss with this
The item inspecting step is not needed, also confusing since the transaction could be about a boost or something else
The payment option step offers nothing and some of the most popular payment options are not mentioned, the "other" should be without giftcards, codes next to it

The final step that says item/account delivery confirmation, should also mention services or currency. That is somewhat confusing too.
 
Hello i have question about handmade boost statements in the topics rule

is cheating/using ESP or mod menus also counting as handmade services?
many topics for example in RDO section offering that and saying it is "handmade"
or its not handmade and must be specified, same as bots?
 
Last edited:
Hello i have question about handmade boost statements in the topics rule

is cheating/using ESP or mod menus also counting as handmade services?
many topics for example in RDO section offering that and saying it is "handmade"
or its not handmade and must be specified, same as bots?
No, any cheats, exploits, mods, bots, or programs used to assist in farming or levelling on an account must be clearly mentioned, otherwise that’s false advertising. Handmade claims wouldn’t be allowed in these types of cases as the service is not 100% done by hand.
 
Theres a small bug, its nothing significant but its time consuming having to use workaround every time. Perhaps it can be corrected.
Whenever i want to place URL in some part of sentence, that part will go grey, even though i added color change previously.
Only way to fix this, that i found out so far, is to select that part of text, click on "clear all formating" than add URL again and than set your desired color again.
In order to have URL inside colored text you need to repeat these steps every time.
Perhaps there is way to fix this?
 
if a user got a ban at epicnpc but he has sticky topic, it must be automatically unstuck imho?
Most bans are temp bans for rule breaking, so their sticky threads will remain. If it's a permanent ban, we would remove it. If you see we missed it, you can also click the 'report' button and it'll be removed quickly.

Whenever i want to place URL in some part of sentence, that part will go grey, even though i added color change previously.
Only way to fix this, that i found out so far, is to select that part of text, click on "clear all formating" than add URL again and than set your desired color again.
In order to have URL inside colored text you need to repeat these steps every time.
Perhaps there is way to fix this?
BB code link color is often overwritten by html code from the browser. That's probably why the bb code color is not being copied when you copy/paste links.

However I can't replicate everything you said. When I copy/paste a link with color, the color is removed, but I can quickly add it back. I don't need to clear format or add the URL again, just add the color again.
 
Most bans are temp bans for rule breaking, so their sticky threads will remain. If it's a permanent ban, we would remove it. If you see we missed it, you can also click the 'report' button and it'll be removed quickly.


BB code link color is often overwritten by html code from the browser. That's probably why the bb code color is not being copied when you copy/paste links.

However I can't replicate everything you said. When I copy/paste a link with color, the color is removed, but I can quickly add it back. I don't need to clear format or add the URL again, just add the color again.
Strange. For me, re ading color does nothing. Text stays gray until i clear formating and repeat the process.
 
hello i am trying to use bitrefill to pay for sticky topic of 5 usd cost

its near 15569 satoshis
but minimum payment in my bitrefill account is 100 000 satoshis

is it possible, since i have many topics, to fill a cart first with many sticky topic purchases/renews, and then pay all in one receipt?
 
I'm sorry, the sticky system is not setup to do that, but we do have plans to add a cart feature in the future.

If you want to do that, make sure the sections are not in high demand and you can send a manual payment. We can then manually add your sticky threads. However if someone else takes the spot before we can manually add it, we'll have to refund part of your payment.

I sent you more info via chat.
 
I'm sorry, the sticky system is not setup to do that, but we do have plans to add a cart feature in the future.

If you want to do that, make sure the sections are not in high demand and you can send a manual payment. We can then manually add your sticky threads. However if someone else takes the spot before we can manually add it, we'll have to refund part of your payment.

I sent you more info via chat.
ok thanks for explanation, can i send one BTC payment for few topics? to the address you gave me in chat
 
Back
Top