Official Suggestion thread - help make EpicNPC a better marketplace

Not Recently Bumped
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
It was possible up until today to receive friend requests even if u had more than 1000 friends on discord. Today, it seems like that's no longer a possibility, sending a friend request to a user with over 1000 friends goes to void. This is a major setback for the sellers that use discord to conduct business.

https://streamable.com/c4iw4o This is since today, hopefully it's not going to be permanent discord feature.

Some of us get 20-30 friend requests per day, which means creating another discord just so we can work doesn't seem like a good solution to the issue because 1 to 2 months later, we'll need a new discord again. Having multiple discord accounts will confuse customers and it will without a doubt enable scammers to be more active.

Suggestion: Allow us to advertise a discord server in our threads, where a customer can join without being in our friends list.
 
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
It was possible up until today to receive friend requests even if u had more than 1000 friends on discord. Today, it seems like that's no longer a possibility, sending a friend request to a user with over 1000 friends goes to void. This is a major setback for the sellers that use discord to conduct business.

https://streamable.com/c4iw4o This is since today, hopefully it's not going to be permanent discord feature.

Some of us get 20-30 friend requests per day, which means creating another discord just so we can work doesn't seem like a good solution to the issue because 1 to 2 months later, we'll need a new discord again. Having multiple discord accounts will confuse customers and it will without a doubt enable scammers to be more active.

Suggestion: Allow us to advertise a discord server in our threads, where a customer can join without being in our friends list.
This will not happen.

Discord servers have way to many security issues for scamming. If a user is simply kicked from a discord server they lose any evidence of proving someone is scamming. While we do not investigate discord scams if someone proves that a user is scamming outright we will still ban the user. Discord servers would make this more difficult.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
It's going to be so hard for us sellers to create new discord accounts every few months and keep working on them. Making a discord server is the only solution to that if you don't investigate discord disputes after all. Also, people can still deal with the person in private messages and it's working the same way and the server is just a connection to be able to exchange messages.
 
You don’t necessarily need to add customers to have conversations, besides once a transaction is completed there’s really no need to keep them added for long periods after service.
 
You don’t necessarily need to add customers to have conversations, besides once a transaction is completed there’s really no need to keep them added for long periods after service.
Have you heard about returning customers? Some people literally return years later and makes a purchase. Also, what about gold sellers? I mean limit is only 1000 people... we all have thousands and can't accept any requests.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
It was possible up until today to receive friend requests even if u had more than 1000 friends on discord. Today, it seems like that's no longer a possibility, sending a friend request to a user with over 1000 friends goes to void. This is a major setback for the sellers that use discord to conduct business.

https://streamable.com/c4iw4o This is since today, hopefully it's not going to be permanent discord feature.

Some of us get 20-30 friend requests per day, which means creating another discord just so we can work doesn't seem like a good solution to the issue because 1 to 2 months later, we'll need a new discord again. Having multiple discord accounts will confuse customers and it will without a doubt enable scammers to be more active.

Suggestion: Allow us to advertise a discord server in our threads, where a customer can join without being in our friends list.
did you asked discord support? or may be there is official discord forum with patchnotes and discussions about it?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
did you asked discord support? or may be there is official discord forum with patchnotes and discussions about it?
Didn't ask support, also couldn't find anything in the patchnotes. I'm not the only one affected by it, and from the looks of it we're going to be forced to create new discord accounts every now and again. I already made a new discord because what else am i to do.
 
Didn't ask support, also couldn't find anything in the patchnotes. I'm not the only one affected by it, and from the looks of it we're going to be forced to create new discord accounts every now and again. I already made a new discord because what else am i to do.
Remove all the old buyers that hasn't contacted you in awhile. Return buyer or not they can always send you another FR
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Remove all the old buyers that hasn't contacted you in awhile. Return buyer or not they can always send you another FR
I've thought about just removing a bunch of people from my discord but that's going to take forever and it's not something i would like to do on day to day basis. (I currently have 7.5k friends and without bulk options to delete friends, it's going to take soo long, possibly even weeks). Also, GoldenBoost already said it but ill repeat it again, why would i remove potential future customers? That's absurd, sorry.. i dont think that's such a good idea.

Temporary solution is to keep creating new discord accounts and once they cap at a 1000, just create another one. However, a year from now we'll have 5-6 discord accounts and it will be messy to keep track.

@quadrotony Somebody on twitter also mentioned it.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
confirmed , couldnt accept new friend request

any fix around this beside making new discord accounts?
 
Not a bug. That seller thought D4 was being released soon, but it was only pre-orders. They still wanted the thread, but since the release date is in 7 months. I rigged it so it would appear like that. I don't know if it'll work until the day it starts.

The sticky system does not have a pre-order function like this. Like I said, I don't know if it'll work the way I setup it up or if it's going to cause problems for other purchases. Because of that if anyone else does the same and try to purchase way ahead of time, those payments will be refunded.
 
Last edited:
Hi

I would like a subscription model that would allow me to automatically mass bump all of my threads every 6 hours, don't get me wrong, the way the site its designed is extremely easy to bump hundreds of threads in less than 2 minutes with google shortcuts and stuff, however in order to do so I need to have hundreds of tabs open all the time and considering that I have tons of tabs open for other reasons too including other business sites and games of course, my 32gb ram pc is now struggling to keep up and I probably need to buy a second one which isnt practical for various reasons, if the sub price is reasonable then I will pay it to save some ram and of course to avoid this minor annoyance.

The current price of autobumping is mostly tailored towards those who sell in few games, there is not a bulk bumping price option, I don't think there is much value for these sellers since its so easy for them to bump with fewer tabs and they would rather spend their money on stickies and display ads, as a mass reseller a mass bumping price option would have some value for me.
 
Last edited:
Not a bug. That seller thought D4 was being released soon, but it was only pre-orders. They still wanted the thread, but at the release date which is in 7 months. I just rigged it so it would appear like that. I don't know if it'll work until the day it starts.

The sticky system does not have a pre-order function like this. Like I said, I don't know if it'll work the way I setup it up or if it's going to cause problems for other purchases. Because of that if anyone else does the same and try to purchase way ahead of time, those payments will be refunded.
i see, thank you for the explanation, from my point of view its a cheating from buyer's side, because he reserved a sticky topic this way in potentially very popular section, way before the game starts
this is some kind of pre-order of sticky topic

unfair for other buyers that want this place too, but will pay in normal way
(i am planning to buy it like 3 months before game start or earlier, because if i will decide to buy sticky topic closer to game launch date, i will miss this opportunity and all slots will be booked, already 2/3 left)

P.S. and everybody knew it was only pre-orders announcement and release date announcement, its hard to miss this info, in my opinion ;)
 
Hi

I would like a subscription model that would allow me to automatically mass bump all of my threads every 6 hours, don't get me wrong, the way the site its designed is extremely easy to bump hundreds of threads in less than 2 minutes with google shortcuts and stuff, however in order to do so I need to have hundreds of tabs open all the time and considering that I have tons of tabs open for other reasons too including other business sites and games of course, my 32gb ram pc is now struggling to keep up and I probably need to buy a second one which isnt practical for various reasons, if the sub price is reasonable then I will pay it to save some ram and of course to avoid this minor annoyance.

The current price of autobumping is mostly tailored towards those who sell in few games, there is not a bulk bumping price option, I don't think there is much value for these sellers since its so easy for them to bump with fewer tabs and they would rather spend their money on stickies and display ads, as a mass reseller a mass bumping price option would have some value for me.
Sure, we can create some sort of feature that will auto-bump x threads for members every 6 hours automatically. However this will be on the expensive side.

For example, we have a 30 day auto-bump for 1 thread that costs $5.20. That's 1 thread.

If we have a subscription that allows 100 threads for 30 days, that's $520/month. Although since this is bulk, prices will be discounted, but I just wanted to give you can idea.

We can create tiers that offer a different # of threads and different lengths of time. This way we can create cheaper options as well.

i see, thank you for the explanation, from my point of view its a cheating from buyer's side, because he reserved a sticky topic this way in potentially very popular section, way before the game starts
this is some kind of pre-order of sticky topic
Yes, it's not fair to others, but there are still 2 spots available. I generally never do something like this for this very reason. It's not fair to other members and they request the same treatment. In this case I decided to make a one-time exception.
 
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please stop posting about the discord limit in this thread.

You can make a new thread in the help section or the watering hole to discuss this problem.

This discord limit is indeed very annoying and could also lead to profit loss, it's always good to keep contact with buyers even if they didn't purchase anything the first time they approached you, some return to you and buy and having them on discord makes it easier. Also, it may look like bad manner if you removed them from your discord and may discourage them to buy. I manually removed like 700-800 friends two times and even though it took me a day, it was so tedious doing it one by one.

Epicnpc could help with this problem, if you allowed us to post our discord channel links on our contact info then the buyers would join our servers and dm us without requiring to be in our friendlist, this would also shield them against scammers since they can only contact the real one on the server, its also easier for us to "welcome them" like this before offering further support. Not sure why you don't allow something like this but either way most sellers redirect them to these channels once they have them on their friendlist so it wouldn't change anything if you allowed it. Also, I believe facebook would enhance our sales if it was allowed too to be used as contact info, there is a significant part of buyers who only use this for this stuff and they may not want to create a discord or a skype. Again I can understand why it makes sense for a p2p site to disallow all offsite contact info, however since you think it's ok to allow skype, discord and so on, why you wouldn't allow facebook groups, discord channels or emails? what is the difference? You may as well just disallow all offsite contact, at least then the buyers would be forced to register and we wouldn't bother with discord. It would be even better if they could contact us as guests without being required to register (not sure if something like this is possible)
 
Last edited:
Sorry, Discord servers will never be allowed. No social groups are allowed.

We are not here to advertiser people's social media groups so they can redirect members from our site to other groups. This will never be allowed.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Sorry, Discord servers will never be allowed. No social groups are allowed.

We are not here to advertiser people's social media groups so they can redirect members from our site to other groups. This will never be allowed.

Yeah, they can already do that, that's what I'm trying to say and it's not even hard, a buyer from epicnpc adds you and you just give him the link to redirect him wherever you want to, your answer would only make sense if you disallowed all kind of offsite contact, a discord friendlist is a social group too, a website is a social group too. So essentially you already allow this and you do so for free. I don't think writing a discord server address next to your contact info is a serious advertisement and if you thought that someone is overdoing it, you could make a rule in place to punish him so he could only write one address and nothing else.

Well, it's up to you, however yes, discord can be very annoying sometimes, this friend limit is terrible and I doubt any solution exists other than just removing them one by one which can be brutal.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Then just do that and issue resolved :D

My problem is not to advertise my social group but to avoid this 1000 friends limit, so no the issue wouldn't be resolved because they wouldn't be able to add me if I have reached the limit.

Just for record, I may have hundreds of people that I found from epicnpc on my discord server and I'm pretty sure most sellers have that as well.

I wouldn't blame you if you disallowed all offsite contact, most p2p sites do exactly that, I would be fine with it, however it doesn't make sense to allow all of this contact info and disallow a discord server address.
 
Hey, I'm interested to buy some sticky threads. I want to pay with crypto, however Binance doesn't allow to send such a low amount of btc (4,50$), not sure if you can add other coins such as usdt/eth/ltc or allow us to pay for these sticky threads with credits which we can buy en masse and save them.
 
So for the first time I bought some stuff to highlight my thread and guess what I didn't know what I'm buying like I can read it for sure but I wouldn't know how it will make my thread look good , hence here's the suggestion
Kindly add a feature that makes preview ur thread when u try to buy something for it .. if I want bold title then how it would look like or if I want bold + green highlight than its preview
In my case I bought green + glow and I literally thought it would make my thread bold but surprisingly it didn't
Too late to realise I had to buy bold + only green highlight and not glow to get my requirements
Credits were gone but I wasn't happy with what I bought

Kindly add this feature I'm sure whatever I said makes sense and an easy implementation
Thanx for reading
 
Threads that are unread will have a bold title by default. Once you view the thread, the bold will be gone.

The thread bold item you purchased will make the title permanently bold.

If you see no difference in the section, click "mark read" near the top right and most of the threads should lose their bold title.

The suggestion is good. We'll add it to our to-do list and it will be added sometime in the future. Thank you.
 
Threads that are unread will have a bold title by default. Once you view the thread, the bold will be gone.

The thread bold item you purchased will make the title permanently bold.

If you see no difference in the section, click "mark read" near the top right and most of the threads should lose their bold title.

The suggestion is good. We'll add it to our to-do list and it will be added sometime in the future. Thank you.
I took bold title just for an explanation purpose and I got ur point
Just to make it more clear about my suggestion
If anything I want to buy for my thread it should be previewed before confirming
So we r not buying anything blindly and would actually know what will happen when buy button is clicked

And thanx for adding this in ur to-do list :)
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'd like to suggest an additional sub category under 'Telegram'

Currently the only one is a 'catch all' category, but I feel like adding a 'Telegram Services' category would help distinguish the section, as well as have it more in line with the other Social Media Categories

For reference, I just counted now and 12/32 are services on the first page
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Here's a suggestion it's not directly related to the site but discord of EPICNPC
The work load on mods is huge when same question is asked over n over everyday ..
It's a harrasment in a way to keep answering them , no I'm not a mod but I felt the need for this suggestion
Since the newbie questions r repeated like ban appeal , how to make a thread , how to buy credits and so and so
A bot should be used which provides them links , FAQs or whatever is needed so mods burden is reduced and also the ppls wouldn't have to wait for a mod to answer as bot will be triggered instantly just like telegram groups
Kindly give a thought about it
 
Here's a suggestion it's not directly related to the site but discord of EPICNPC
The work load on mods is huge when same question is asked over n over everyday ..
It's a harrasment in a way to keep answering them , no I'm not a mod but I felt the need for this suggestion
Since the newbie questions r repeated like ban appeal , how to make a thread , how to buy credits and so and so
A bot should be used which provides them links , FAQs or whatever is needed so mods burden is reduced and also the ppls wouldn't have to wait for a mod to answer as bot will be triggered instantly just like telegram groups
Kindly give a thought about it
I agree with having an F.A.Q's
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
We have an FAQ page here.
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/faq.html

We can add those questions you posted to the page and link the from more locations so it's easier to find.
The suggestion was in regards to making discord less tedious for mods
 
Discord is not an official support channel. It's to prevent members from getting scammed on Discord with fake "Epicnpc Discord" channels.

Previously a scammer made an fake channel and people were getting scammed. Now when someone searches "Epicnpc" server, they see our official channel. That is the main purpose of the channel.
 
Hi @EpicNPC ,

Whenever you click on review stats, you can see the recent feedback or if you scroll down, you can view all the feedbacks that have been given to the specific member.

Some of the users might have hundreds or even thousands of reviews and searching for negative or neutral feedbacks that they received is hard to find.

Is it possible to filter out specific categories such as "positives", "negatives", and "neutrals" feedbacks?


Thanks, Mike,

K
 
Hi @EpicNPC ,

Whenever you click on review stats, you can see the recent feedback or if you scroll down, you can view all the feedbacks that have been given to the specific member.

Some of the users might have hundreds or even thousands of reviews and searching for negative or neutral feedbacks that they received is hard to find.

Is it possible to filter out specific categories such as "positives", "negatives", and "neutrals" feedbacks?


Thanks, Mike,

K

You can click on the stars here to filter for that many star reviews

1674653530985.png
 
Hi, i want suggest some feature
so it's like you can manage on which device your account logged in, also you can force logout any device your account logged in.

ps, sry my eng is bad. i hope you understand
 
Hi, i want suggest some feature
so it's like you can manage on which device your account logged in, also you can force logout any device your account logged in.

ps, sry my eng is bad. i hope you understand
I do not know if its do able, but its a useful tool. But also logins expire on this site if you have 2 factor authentication on. So you have to select 30 days or 1 year when you first sign in.
 
Hi, i want suggest some feature
so it's like you can manage on which device your account logged in, also you can force logout any device your account logged in.

ps, sry my eng is bad. i hope you understand

You can already do that on this page: https://www.epicnpc.com/account/two-step/

It shows which devices you are logged into and have an option to remove them. You might need to have authenticator 2fa enabled to access this page.
 
Back
Top