I have a negative balance on my PayPal right now because someone did a chargeback fraud. How do I prevent this from happening again? Are there any other apps that don’t allow chargebacks? Please let me know. Thanks.
Last edited:

Trade Guardian Orders: 117
Global ModeratorI have a negative balance on my PayPal right now because someone did a chargeback fraud. How do I prevent this from happening again? Are there any other apps that don’t allow chargebacks? Please let me know. Thanks.
Thanks for your helpful answer! I will definitely try those options.Hey @iZenith,
If you still want to use PayPal I would recommend only accepting Friend & Family payments, to reduce risk of a chargeback.
That being said, I would suggest using Bitcoin if you are looking for a full-proof way to avoid disputes or chargebacks.
Otherwise Western Union is a good choice in my opinion as they provide security features that help make disputing payment safer for sellers as a police report has to be filed in many cases. A lot of buyers and sellers also use Western Union.
Skrill is anther good choice as transactions are final unless the account was compromised, (which would have to be investigated).
Gift cards are not a bad option in a lot of ways as many companies will not always remove the money from the card even if the purchase is chargebacked.
Hope that helps,
keynin has mentioned almost every possible ways, i agree with himThanks for your helpful answer! I will definitely try those options.
Global ModeratorSo the "gift" option is better than "good and service" to prevent from scams? I thought the second is much better due to sellers protection. But as PayPal said, they do not guard game account sellers. And that person who made chargeback made it through his bank.
Global ModeratorI remember reading somewhere that even receiving payment as F&F still doesn't protect you from chargebacks.