Hello! My name is fuji and I have found myself with about 6 months of free time now. So I have been opening boosting services in games that I am familiar with. I have played grand cross since the first LV meli was released. I have done boosting before but very limited since I had school but now I am free and can spend a lot of time doing whatever you may need me to do.
I can do any type of boosting from account management, gearing, pvp, story clear, relic farming, basically anything under the scope of the game. Since this will be a new service, I will be operating under a pay what you think is worth pricing wherein you give me the job followed with a commission you are willing to pay. If the job is doable and com is alright then I shall accept! But please do not super lowball me. I will put standard rates after I service a good few accounts so take advantage of this now!
Rules and Disclaimers:
1. I will do everything by hand. I have NEVER used any sort of micro for any game and have never installed any type of cheat software anywhere. If it makes you feel better, since I will probably work with a very small amount of accounts in the beginning, there is no reason for me anyway to use micros.
2. I can update you everyday with the account if need be, as I will be basically online mostly all the time I can reply almost asap for any inquiries or questions when the boosts starts.
3. Payment will need to be paid upfront before the service to avoid flaking. Customers repeating boosting orders after a while wont have to do this.
4. You may opt out of a boosting session at any point in time for whatever reason you have but refunds will only be given if deemed fair. (Examples: If service is under expectations or turn around time is slow)
5. Any type of service can work as long as its within the scope of Grand cross and is SFW. Even if its recording game content for whatever you might need it for.
6. I have played on over 50+ accounts in the last 4 years (some bought, some piloted) and none have ever been banned or stolen. But in events where a restriction or ban happens it will be outside of my hands. But this should not really happen anyways unless you or someone who has used the account has done shady things before.
I can do any type of boosting from account management, gearing, pvp, story clear, relic farming, basically anything under the scope of the game. Since this will be a new service, I will be operating under a pay what you think is worth pricing wherein you give me the job followed with a commission you are willing to pay. If the job is doable and com is alright then I shall accept! But please do not super lowball me. I will put standard rates after I service a good few accounts so take advantage of this now!
Rules and Disclaimers:
1. I will do everything by hand. I have NEVER used any sort of micro for any game and have never installed any type of cheat software anywhere. If it makes you feel better, since I will probably work with a very small amount of accounts in the beginning, there is no reason for me anyway to use micros.
2. I can update you everyday with the account if need be, as I will be basically online mostly all the time I can reply almost asap for any inquiries or questions when the boosts starts.
3. Payment will need to be paid upfront before the service to avoid flaking. Customers repeating boosting orders after a while wont have to do this.
4. You may opt out of a boosting session at any point in time for whatever reason you have but refunds will only be given if deemed fair. (Examples: If service is under expectations or turn around time is slow)
5. Any type of service can work as long as its within the scope of Grand cross and is SFW. Even if its recording game content for whatever you might need it for.
6. I have played on over 50+ accounts in the last 4 years (some bought, some piloted) and none have ever been banned or stolen. But in events where a restriction or ban happens it will be outside of my hands. But this should not really happen anyways unless you or someone who has used the account has done shady things before.
