- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Netherlands
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hello.
I wish to trade either my gw2 account with heart of thrones and 6+ chars all 80 . With legendary weapon Bolt . Or my ffxiv account with 3 lvl 60s with heavens ward expansiom and 21 days sub remaining for a wow account with legion and game time.
If you are interested in either pls contact me on Skype for all screenshots and details. Both accounts are ready for optimum competitive gameplay .
I am the original owner and will provide you with the relevant cd key and identification proof.
Would be great if you are repped as well on epic NPC.
Pls contact me on Skype or here : rogernexus
I wish to trade either my gw2 account with heart of thrones and 6+ chars all 80 . With legendary weapon Bolt . Or my ffxiv account with 3 lvl 60s with heavens ward expansiom and 21 days sub remaining for a wow account with legion and game time.
If you are interested in either pls contact me on Skype for all screenshots and details. Both accounts are ready for optimum competitive gameplay .
I am the original owner and will provide you with the relevant cd key and identification proof.
Would be great if you are repped as well on epic NPC.
Pls contact me on Skype or here : rogernexus
