When you leaving boss?Quite sad how epicNPC can just sit by and watch it's old members go...
Hope it is worth it in the end! Lose all the good people just so you can continue the fight on scam (Which hint hint , will never end!)

When you leaving boss?Quite sad how epicNPC can just sit by and watch it's old members go...
Hope it is worth it in the end! Lose all the good people just so you can continue the fight on scam (Which hint hint , will never end!)
Are u serious i cant posts threads for free anymore i have to pay for a sticky thread now this is complete bs this is the fall of this site >:cStarting today, EpicNPC will be requiring ID verification for anyone who wants to list items or services for sale, including "buying" threads. This is not something we wanted to do, but as VPNs and phone services are becoming more common we feel in order to protect members and the community we had to add this requirement.
Current Verified Members
- All members will be required to re-verify their accounts, so even if you have previously verified, you will have to redo the process.
- Current verified members will have 30 days to reverify their account. After that they will lose their Verified badge and the ability to create new threads.
Verification Process
- The process is similar to the current process. Full name, phone verification, ID scan and selfie will be required.
- Drivers license, passport, residence permit, or ID card can be used. We are not requesting SSN or any tax ID.
- The verification process is now automated which means members will not have to wait 24 hrs for their verifications to be reviewed. Normally it should take a few minutes.
- If a verification is flagged, this can delay the process.
Privacy and Security
- Verifications will be processed and stored by Veriff.com. Only EpicNPC employees will have access to this data. Moderators will not (same as before).
- Current verification data will be deleted in the near future. This is one of the reasons we are requiring members to re-verify their accounts.
- Privacy policy for Veriff.com https://www.veriff.com/privacy-notice
If you have any questions or concerns, please post below.
Why? Do you want me gone?
You're exposing yourself to risk with those security measures. You should ensure that sharing your ID won't have any negative consequences and anticipate any other potential risks. Your assets should be secured in a way that makes them completely untouchable.Thats is why I will be using family member to verify this time, their wealth is not linked to online, so no risk. Younger generation like us usually have most of our wealth/finance assosicated online, that is why sensitive data like ID is important and too much to lose.
I verified once with my old real ID card which like 5 6 years ago, they have my data stored, it is more than enough. With my new ID card (our country allowed us to renew it once in lifetime when we reach legal age) basically most of my wealth is link and associated with it, whoever can show my ID to my bank, they basically half a foot succeed to access my wealth. It is too big of a risk to do so especially when Epicnpc have a data breach record too in the past.
You forget to add they limit the use of emoji and symbol on thread title and funniest part is block this emoji silently lol
Why are you so bitter? No-one is forcing you to do the verification EpicNpC is requiring. Whether you agree or like it or not, it’s your choice in the end. If you are not going to do the verification, then I would suggest just going to a different selling website instead of going back and forth with bad mouthing.
You come to Malaysia and you will know how easy to withdraw your money from the bank once they got your ID, heck nowadays they dont even need ID, driving license is more than enough sometime as there are insider to assists. Or you can just ask any Malaysian around here.You're exposing yourself to risk with those security measures. You should ensure that sharing your ID won't have any negative consequences and anticipate any other potential risks. Your assets should be secured in a way that makes them completely untouchable.
With all the upcoming AI advancements, online security is becoming more chaotic. Bad actors will have more tools and methods to steal, damage, and extort. The best defense is learning offensive security and staying at the forefront of the industry.
Many people will lose their wealth and fall victim to next-generation AI & hacking tools.
Honestly no where does it say you have to pay for a sticky. You have to get verified again which costs nothing. The sticky thread is just a paid option but it is not a work around because there are limited slots for sticky.Are u serious i cant posts threads for free anymore i have to pay for a sticky thread now this is complete bs this is the fall of this site >:c
Don’t wait for things to happen, always prepare for the worst, even if you use a family member ID on Veriff, you are still vulnerable.You come to Malaysia and you will know how easy to withdraw your money from the bank once they got your ID, heck nowadays they dont even need ID, driving license is more than enough sometime as there are insider to assists. Or you can just ask any Malaysian around here.
"sharing your ID won't have any negative consequences and anticipate any other potential risks" ??? I think it is the other way round?
But anyway as I said, I used my real ID and info to verify Epicnpc, I fully trust them as far as I am aware(at least for now), there are no leak/sell for the past 5-6 years, they already have my ID and if anything they can always know who am I. I am selling stuff here at Epicnpc, I respect them and I let them know who am I, Veriff here is like a third wheel/third party, they can just stay out with it, I dont deal with them nor I am selling things on their platform. So for this veriff, I will just verify it with my family info for the sake of verification.
Global ModeratorHow can someone just use your identity ( jpg format only, no physical card ) to break your bank account without your bank passbook, phone number, email?You come to Malaysia and you will know how easy to withdraw your money from the bank once they got your ID, heck nowadays they dont even need ID, driving license is more than enough sometime as there are insider to assists. Or you can just ask any Malaysian around here.
"sharing your ID won't have any negative consequences and anticipate any other potential risks" ??? I think it is the other way round?
But anyway as I said, I used my real ID and info to verify Epicnpc, I fully trust them as far as I am aware(at least for now), there are no leak/sell for the past 5-6 years, they already have my ID and if anything they can always know who am I. I am selling stuff here at Epicnpc, I respect them and I let them know who am I, Veriff here is like a third wheel/third party, they can just stay out with it, I dont deal with them nor I am selling things on their platform. So for this veriff, I will just verify it with my family info for the sake of verification.
Help? You can ask your fellow Malaysian friend to see whether our bank will "help" you recover your money or not, they are bank, not a charity haha. We have so much ongoing and past court case where not once the bank side ended up losing.How can someone just use your identity ( jpg format only, no physical card ) to break your bank account without your bank passbook, phone number, email?
There is a big possibility that a bank officer will help you, but at least you have to come to the bank office & they make sure your face matches your identity.
Global ModeratorHelping to recover money is possible, but other people use your identity, are they blind to seeing faces and identities?Help? You can ask your fellow Malaysian friend to see whether our bank will "help" you recover your money or not, they are bank, not a charity haha.
Yea hope so.Helping to recover money is possible, but other people use your identity, are they blind to seeing faces and identities?
Think logically, if I had 100k$, I would tell someone to take my money & I would give him a jpg photo ID & my photo, if the money can be taken, I will sue the bank, look I made 100k$ easily, bank like this will go bankrupt in 1 week
Global Moderator???
Lol what a bunch of gas lighting...Why are you so bitter? No-one is forcing you to do the verification EpicNpC is requiring. Whether you agree or like it or not, it’s your choice in the end. If you are not going to do the verification, then I would suggest just going to a different selling website instead of going back and forth with bad mouthing.
You live outaide the reality lolHelping to recover money is possible, but other people use your identity, are they blind to seeing faces and identities?
Think logically, if I had 100k$, I would tell someone to take my money & I would give him a jpg photo ID & my photo, if the money can be taken, I will sue the bank, look I made 100k$ easily, bank like this will go bankrupt in 1 week
Global ModeratorGood fiction story, now make a movieYou live outaide the reality lol
Our country is economically better off than yours but the banks work the same - ZERO fokin help in any kind of scam be it domestic or online ... The only way to get some respite is to start a lawsuit, get the scammers identity through the bank and sue the scammers directly! Banks are almost fully immune from any blame even if there's identity fraud.
I don't know the specifics for your country but it should be the same if not worse. Remember that 99% of the world isn't 1st world country like US where banks offer the ability to issue charge backs and whatnot
Quite opposite , it's this change that's exposing him to the risksYou're exposing yourself to risk with those security measures. You should ensure that sharing your ID won't have any negative consequences and anticipate any other potential risks. Your assets should be secured in a way that makes them completely untouchable.
Can you prove me wrong?
Global ModeratorFictional stories can't be blamed lol, your delusion is pretty good, so make a movie
Just move on, cant you see I just brush it off?Can you prove me wrong?
We make a movie after you get the response from the bank![]()
Global ModeratorHave you ever asked your friend to take your money from the bank office with just a jpg identity? See this is profitableJust move on, cant you see I just brush it off?
SEA have the cheapest gaming account sales in the world as it is inflated by the PH, Vietnam and Indon market but also the highest scam rate. I just LOL when I read that and still see tons of his local mate scamming/getting scam on local Facebook group everyday and complaining it asking how to get back the money.
How hard is it to call ebay support , give them that jpeg and have the account fully reset???Have you ever asked your friend to take your money from the bank office with just a jpg identity? See this is profitable
Global ModeratorHow hard is it to call ebay support , give them that jpeg and have the account fully reset???
Same for ANY online service out there , just because you can't go to a fokin bank with jpeg doesn't mean you can't get scammed either hahaha
Drop your fixation on bank account mate. Scammers don't go for bank accounts when they can attack other onlime services that have the authorization to draw from that account
Global ModeratorDrop your fixation on bank account mate. Scammers don't go for bank accounts when they can attack other onlime services that have the authorization to draw from that account
I've stated my point but idk if you can readWhat's your point ? @ZZreroll.com said that bank account can be recovered just with an ID card with Jpg format, even if the face is different.
Global Moderatorwhat is your purpose ?I've stated my point but idk if you can read
It doesn't even matter if they can recover ir or not. All it takes is one mail to customer service and you're good to go!
Thank you very much! I will keep that in mind.Yes, for the time being. However once the 30 day grace period ends, may threads will be removed if the user is not verified.
So, the community does what it should do. We can only argue and point.It saddens me to see the community mainly arguing / pointing fingers instead of trying to solve this.
+@EpicNPC I need a solution for me not being able to verify because the website does not support my Egyptian ID even thought they say they do. I legit cannot do anything about it. I physically cannot and the two tickets I made to customer support were actually useless essentially. No driver's license because I don't drive and making a passport here in Egypt legit takes months and they reject most people.
Local ModeratorRight back at ya - Already done your verification now gtfo, you show us how much of a backbone you have - If I remember right who was complaining about these changes at first but then you still went ahead and verify regardless?@deu8n stop whining , u sound more like one of pro scamers who lurk here, than someone legit. if u dont like change, leave , dont overflood this post with your trashtalk.
It saddens me to see the community mainly arguing / pointing fingers instead of trying to solve this.
I suggested possible solutions few days ago and I'd like to see the admins reply to that.
Maybe even open a thread where we only post stuff like that.
Link to what I've posted.
@EpicNPC are you open to new solutions?
Also any other reasonable suggestions I'd like to see em. I'm sure we can figure this out without people being agitated.
AdministratorI need a solution for me not being able to verify because the website does not support my Egyptian ID even thought they say they do. I legit cannot do anything about it. I physically cannot and the two tickets I made to customer support were actually useless essentially. No driver's license because I don't drive and making a passport here in Egypt legit takes months and they reject most people.
1. We are working with Veriff to provide support for non-Latin alphabet IDs. This should be available in the next few days. Those members who were having issues will then be able to resubmit.
Can't blame me for tryingWhile I can appreciate your search for solutions. It was made clear he was not looking for solutions or opinions. So that leads the infighting and pointing fingers.
Yeah that's straight-up bullshit; do not do this.Yes, for the time being. However once the 30 day grace period ends, may threads will be removed if the user is not verified.
You wanna be more safe buying stuff from other people right? or you dont care? x)
Safe would be epicNPC is able to provide refunds and monetary compensations after scams - none of which they intend to do.You wanna be more safe buying stuff from other people right? or you dont care? x)
Global ModeratorBanks and these other institutions also handle the transactions and can do that. For a vast majority of transactions we do not handle any of the funds and have no intention of doing so as that would just turn us into other types of websites in this space. The closest to this is escrow services which is using crypto which most users do not use. I have already answered why this isn't possible. Unlike banks we can't pull funds back forcibly from scammers so this is not feasible. This also would create a bias as now there is monetary gain behind making a decision which we also do not want and I have seen happen on another website.Safe would be epicNPC is able to provide refunds and monetary compensations after scams - none of which they intend to do.
So why the fuxk should I give them my ID? What part of that is supposed to make us safe, banks and other big institutions at least offer monetary returns when the scam occurs
EpicNPC doesn't get a dime from most transactions that take place on the site as it's just a forum that doesn't actually take payments during the vast majority of transactions. How can they offer you a refund for a scam they're not responsible for? They'd be bankrupt instantly if that was something they had to provide you.Safe would be epicNPC is able to provide refunds and monetary compensations after scams - none of which they intend to do.
So why the fuxk should I give them my ID? What part of that is supposed to make us safe, banks and other big institutions at least offer monetary returns when the scam occurs
Global ModeratorThe TG dispute change was awhile ago. Discord has always been trash to investigate. Images are typically faked, everyone always claims it was an impersonator. While the username change somewhat fixed a few of the issues it doesn't change how horrendous it is to investigate. Some disputes could take weeks to deal with as the back and forth of people claiming it wasn't them and everyone just deleting everything is awful. Personally I want nothing to do with discord disputes as its still a terrible platform to investigate.The scam fest created by investigating only "TG disputes" is unreal XD, since then multiple "reputable" sellers with 50+ rep are making off site scams, doing trades on discord they provided via epic chat or thread, scamming there without any worry of getting banned here . they scam uninformed buyers(which is like 80% of buyers i guess) that don't know anything about TG. ID verification only made things worse, since many sellers want to quit the site and are just on scam streak and don't care about getting banned trying to make most scams they can while they can . I have personally investigated this and its horrendous lol . Either convert the site fully to marketplace , or leave it a free forum. Scams will continue more then ever.. Also why cant we post a fking thread for buying or whatever, do you need verification to post any kind of thread? Cant even post in scam sector lmao .
Im scammer too?, You are kinda funnyThe scam fest created by investigating only "TG disputes" is unreal XD, since then multiple "reputable" sellers with 50+ rep are making off site scams, doing trades on discord they provided via epic chat or thread, scamming there without any worry of getting banned here . they scam uninformed buyers(which is like 80% of buyers i guess) that don't know anything about TG. ID verification only made things worse, since many sellers want to quit the site and are just on scam streak and don't care about getting banned trying to make most scams they can while they can . I have personally investigated this and its horrendous lol . Either convert the site fully to marketplace , or leave it a free forum. Scams will continue more then ever.. Also why cant we post a fking thread for buying or whatever, do you need verification to post any kind of thread? Cant even post in scam sector lmao .
Ever heard of discord imposter? Like the oldest and most classical trick in the playbook?The scam fest created by investigating only "TG disputes" is unreal XD, since then multiple "reputable" sellers with 50+ rep are making off site scams, doing trades on discord they provided via epic chat or thread, scamming there without any worry of getting banned here . they scam uninformed buyers(which is like 80% of buyers i guess) that don't know anything about TG. ID verification only made things worse, since many sellers want to quit the site and are just on scam streak and don't care about getting banned trying to make most scams they can while they can . I have personally investigated this and its horrendous lol . Either convert the site fully to marketplace , or leave it a free forum. Scams will continue more then ever.. Also why cant we post a fking thread for buying or whatever, do you need verification to post any kind of thread? Cant even post in scam sector lmao .