
Trade Guardian Orders: 117
Global ModeratorGratxz on 50+ feedbacks broI joined EpicNPC few years ago but just realised that there is Epic Verified badge (Trusted Upgrade) for people with 50+ positive feedbacks. Is there a way I can get this? Or what should I do to get one?
Global Moderator
Global ModeratorThanks for reminding me about this badge. I should be eligible for it now![]()
I got 50 positive feedbacks a few days ago
Global ModeratorYou have 83.I got 50 positive feedbacks a few days ago
how can i know how many posts I have![]()
I see I have 83 messages
Global ModeratorYes, it used to be post but one of the recent updates changed it to messages.
Global ModeratorIf you have met all the other requirements @zoe998, you can PM EpicNPC and he can decide on the badge, (sometimes we can be flexible with message amounts, if you are close).