• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed by JustYAWA dota 2 account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

univoid

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
JustYAWA
So i purchased his dota 2 account
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/che...-original-email-no-vac-bans-only-55€.2057920/

He said he would provide original email (can confirm with screenshots of a private chat here on epicnpc). I paid him he sent the account details I succesfully login then he sends original email information but password is incorrect

He says he's ingame cant reset now so i say ok i trust you i give you some time, in the meantime im using the account even though I cannot change any information as i dont have the number or email. He's ok with me using the account
So next day I ask him and he still unable to provide original email information as he's having trouble to get access to it and decides to tell me he will change to email i want, he says that its the same if i have original email from the steam account or not and starts trying to bullshit me

So i ask for a refund, I do not want the account without the security measures and he tells me i played too many games he won't refund, so now I do not have the account and he has the money I have asked for a refund to paypal. Of course I played games he told me he would give me the details the following day

Report ip hash: fe6403a1ba32979092ab93

JustYAWA

Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
well that is not true i gave you all the details yes and indeed password to email was incorrect so i contacted hotmail team and tried to restore the email but they declined to let me restore the email even tho i tried to write to them like 5-6 times.
i also said he could see the emails between me and the hotmail team where they are saying they cannot restore the email for me or reset the password "i still have those emails" but as i have the phone number linked on the account i told him he can just change the email/password add steam guard anything because the original email cannot be restored therefor noone can enter the email and use it to restore the account. i didnt change the password or anything he still has full access to the account so when he says "he dont have the account or money" hes lying and i never refused to give him a refund i just said i wont give him back the entire refund as he already played 18-20 games and lost 200 mmr so we should come to an agreement. i did try everything possible to make the account safe and since the hotmail team said the email cannot be restored and noone can enter it i didnt see it as a problem because when noone can enter it how can anyone use it to restore the account?

Report ip hash: fb95f26663b4a1c32d6a03

JustYAWA

Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
i would like to see the images with "proof of scam" as well because i have been completly honest with him all the time, even with the email being locked and that i would contact hotmail team and try to solve it which i did but as they wouldnt let me restore the email i told him he could use the phone linked to change email/pass/phone etc and after he played the 18-20 games and lost a lot he started to complain about bad teammates and griefers and then wanted the refund so i cant tell what caused the issue, the email being locked or that he lost a lot of games on the account. anyway is there some images i should upload here of anything?

JustYAWA

Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
in 3rd picture you wrote "suddently he found the sim card that he said wasnt connected" what do you mean by that? i never said i had lost the sim card or i no longer have it i just said its not being used by any phones. so stop making up words that has not been said!
after the hotmail team refused to let me restore the email 4th time i went to get the sim card and plugged it into my phone so we could change details that way so i was just trying to help but to you i was making everything worse for some reason.

and as you can see i never promised or said that i will get the email back working 100% i said i will talk to the hotmail team and try to fix it and you said OK to this. and it dont bother me that you played its about how much you played it wasnt just 2-4 games it was 18-20 games over 2 days... so stop keep saying im saying things i never did.

EpicNPC CM

I do NOT buy/sell/mm on ANY platform.
Administrator
Country
United States
If the sale was made and Uniovoid was told they would gain full access to the original email, and they did not, a full refund must be issued as that is false advertising.

Report ip hash: 22214edd6095b5afd813c4

univoid

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
If the sale was made and Uniovoid was told they would gain full access to the original email, and they did not, a full refund must be issued as that is false advertising.
He has not offered a full refund, looks like it will be up to paypal.. it would be great if his account was flagged as scammer or banned.

Report ip hash: 7d3781ee100620b9f0c8e7

JustYAWA

Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
I received 44 euro on paypal which is currently "on hold" i also showed screenshot of that paypal did not release the money yet but from those 44 euros i offered to return 35 euros when the "on hold" stops but he didnt accept that yet i guess.
the reason i offered 35 and not all 44 is because i consider the 9 euros compensation for the 200 mmr loss on the acc after he played 20 games well knowing it wasnt 100% sure i could restore the email.

univoid

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
I received 44 euro on paypal which is currently "on hold" i also showed screenshot of that paypal did not release the money yet but from those 44 euros i offered to return 35 euros when the "on hold" stops but he didnt accept that yet i guess.
the reason i offered 35 and not all 44 is because i consider the 9 euros compensation for the 200 mmr loss on the acc after he played 20 games well knowing it wasnt 100% sure i could restore the email.
Holy **** you are so delusional, I haven't thought someone could be that much cynical

Report ip hash: 7d3781ee100620b9f0c8e7

JustYAWA

Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
how am i being delusional? is it incorrect that you played around 20 games and lost 200 mmr after i said i would try to fix the email? or is it incorrect that you sent me 44 euro and i made an offer to send 35 back?
as far as i know all i do is state facts.

and btw this title is the only delusional thing here "Scammed by JustYAWA" when did i scam you? i have been completly honest the entire time. i even offered to show emails with the hotmail team that shows the email has been locked and i didnt just refuse to give you the password so please explain how did i "scam" you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.