- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I had recently joined on the PlayerAuctions website in hopes to find an account on Pokemon Go. Upon trying to buy an account(For $400 I might add), my “Payment Failed”. It had told me to try again or to try another payment method. Now, with my payment failing to go through, they still took out the money from my bank account, which doesn’t make any sense. If my payment method were to fail, it should have never taken the money out of my bank account. Since this has happened, I’ve tried to get ahold of their support/billing teams; and still have yet to get a reply when I’ve provided proof(Screenshots of my bank account/the error message I had received when trying to purchase the account). Prior to this whole transaction, I tried to sell a Fortnite account and had a member of their community, message me pretended to be a staff member of theirs, to try and scam me. I made a report about that as well and that was resolved within a day. But as for payment method being declined, they have yet to respond, but keep checking on my report and not giving any updates let alone even to reply once. I personally will never use their site again due to this, and it seems A LOT of people have the same issue. I’ll happily be waiting for my refund in the mean time and hope this gets resolved ASAP. Sorry for the rant, but I don’t feel like it’s okay for them to only reply when they feel the want to, especially when I have a valid report with proof; and the seller himself cancelled the order in hopes it would help me get my money back ASAP so we could of tried another method.
