EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

PlayerAuctions, don’t do business with them

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I had recently joined on the PlayerAuctions website in hopes to find an account on Pokemon Go. Upon trying to buy an account(For $400 I might add), my “Payment Failed”. It had told me to try again or to try another payment method. Now, with my payment failing to go through, they still took out the money from my bank account, which doesn’t make any sense. If my payment method were to fail, it should have never taken the money out of my bank account. Since this has happened, I’ve tried to get ahold of their support/billing teams; and still have yet to get a reply when I’ve provided proof(Screenshots of my bank account/the error message I had received when trying to purchase the account). Prior to this whole transaction, I tried to sell a Fortnite account and had a member of their community, message me pretended to be a staff member of theirs, to try and scam me. I made a report about that as well and that was resolved within a day. But as for payment method being declined, they have yet to respond, but keep checking on my report and not giving any updates let alone even to reply once. I personally will never use their site again due to this, and it seems A LOT of people have the same issue. I’ll happily be waiting for my refund in the mean time and hope this gets resolved ASAP. Sorry for the rant, but I don’t feel like it’s okay for them to only reply when they feel the want to, especially when I have a valid report with proof; and the seller himself cancelled the order in hopes it would help me get my money back ASAP so we could of tried another method.

Romolus

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
29   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I can definitely feel and understand your frustration, because I had a similar experience when wanting to buy something on that site and their weird methods for payment and those not going through at all. At the end of the day me and the seller just said, screw this and we settled on just simply paying each other off-site, because it was such a big hassle and slow as well to get the business over the table in a reasonable frame of time.

I still after three years just cannot recommend the site, even if it looks fancy on the outside. On the inside it really is a steaming pile of crap to be honest with you. Never seen something so inconvenient ever before.

DOPEBOOST

MIDDLEMAN BOOSTING
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Super Moderator
5983   0   1
Country
Venezuela

PlayerAuctions

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Verified Upgrade
0   0   0
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
Thank you for the tag, DOP3BOOST. I've taken cared of Nebula's complaint a week and some days ago when I was able to personally contact him in our Zendesk ticketing front.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The way our payment works is by first charging the order, then if a security risk is detected such as mixed IP addresses (suspected of using VPN), mismatched names or payment accounts that were used on a different PA account, the payment will then be declined. I also understand it can be really frustrating for buyers, but we're doing this to prevent double identities on the site and to validate/make sure that payment accounts being used are wholly owned and used by the intended user.

For all declined payments, refunds are automatically processed, but the transition time can be erratic. For most users, it's instant. They get it in less than an hour. For some though, it can take days and weeks.

I am very sorry for the hassle caused. I may not be back on this thread since we do not actively search for posts, but we do actively check for private messages. Anyone having issues, please contact me via PM and include your order ID and PA username. I check every Mondays to Fridays, and I make sure I attend to all concerns brought to me.

Best,
Richard

Black Panther

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thank you for the tag, DOP3BOOST. I've taken cared of Nebula's complaint a week and some days ago when I was able to personally contact him in our Zendesk ticketing front.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The way our payment works is by first charging the order, then if a security risk is detected such as mixed IP addresses (suspected of using VPN), mismatched names or payment accounts that were used on a different PA account, the payment will then be declined. I also understand it can be really frustrating for buyers, but we're doing this to prevent double identities on the site and to validate/make sure that payment accounts being used are wholly owned and used by the intended user.

For all declined payments, refunds are automatically processed, but the transition time can be erratic. For most users, it's instant. They get it in less than an hour. For some though, it can take days and weeks.

I am very sorry for the hassle caused. I may not be back on this thread since we do not actively search for posts, but we do actively check for private messages. Anyone having issues, please contact me via PM and include your order ID and PA username. I check every Mondays to Fridays, and I make sure I attend to all concerns brought to me.

Best,
Richard
+1