my account was merged with a Battle.net account and I didn't do it.....

Not Recently Bumped

Horde_For_Life

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 13, 2009
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
As the title says my account got merged with a Battle.net account and I was not the one who did it. I haven't tried to trade or sell this account at all. I'm fairly certain that I had a keylogger virus which stole my account name and password as I can't login into it anymore. I received an email notification of the account being merged into the battle.net account from my email. I've also had multiple emails from [email protected] stating that "there is strong evidence of your account being sold or traded etc... I've made no attempts to try and sell/trade this account. I'm fairly certain the warnings came from discussing the procedure of selling/trading an account in game with another player which was foolish on my part. This is my MAIN account that I play and have no intention of selling. Am I screwed or is fixing it as simple as calling Blizzard?
 
Disregard all the e-mail saying you are attempting to trade, they are fishers.

Now simply call blizzard, say you believe that you have been keylogged, that your account has been merged without your approval and that you would like to recover it. They will ask you a few question and most likely fix it for ya within minutes.
 
Back
Top