
Trade Guardian Orders: 2
MiddlemanHow can I know the reason of the ban?It depends what the ban was for but most of the time the answer is no.
If it's not a serious issue, they can contact support and appeal the ban. But if it was for scam related stuff then you should definitely avoid and tell us who it is![]()
It would help to know the name of the user in question so we can further assist you
He was banned for fake feedback it seems, which is not a good thing obviously.
Glad you asked, here is a link for more in-depth information regarding the subject: https://www.epicnpc.com/tradeguardian/Ok, thank you so much for review it.
So, I would like to ask you How does Trade Guardian work and what requirements do I need to meet?
On EpicNpc, he would need to be unbanned to engage in trades directly on the platform through a middleman for example.And another question, if the user I mentioned above wants to use an intermediary, would it be good to trust him?
Global Moderator