I would like the trade with caution to be removed

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbyxat

Warning: Trade with Caution
(10 reviews)

Gabbyxat

Level 39

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(90%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 9, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Someone falsely accused me of scamming because they thought I was someone else. I discussed things with them and they have apologized. I would like to get it removed. They also had their friend leave a fake review as well.
 
Someone falsely accused me of scamming because they thought I was someone else. I discussed things with them and they have apologized. I would like to get it removed. They also had their friend leave a fake review as well.
Hey @Gabbyxat it appears @Chipschops retracted the dispute and removed his previous comments, so I’ll consider the matter resolved and remove the warning.

To have the negative feedback removed you can open a feedback dispute here:

https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top