EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

How to sell accounts?

Garp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
25   0   0
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 870c4183a90637bbaca204

keynin

๐™ˆ๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™ โœ”๏ธTrusted Sellerโœ”๏ธ
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
142   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
How can i sell psn account??
How can I sale gmail and instagram account I cant find the way how to post it ?
I don't find how to post my selling account for Goddess primal chaos. Can u help please?

Inorder to make a thread you will need to go to the top left of the website and click on the "Forums" tab.

1225385_f9be8f024f1b75c3a68f9acb54b919b6.png

Once selected a search bar will pop up. Type in the game or platform you are looking for and click on the selection when it shows up.

1225391_c2f96c46868ceaa060300bc026a653ad.png

Example:

1225433_43684831b02ee0ce5e9a7a1a40996150.png

After that, on the top right side of the forum you will see a Post Thread icon. Once clicked you will be able to make a thread.

1225395_488982b9002f760bbe129e0add8a2937.jpeg

Hope that helps,

ip hash: b55aa6decbf059a74a0fd1

Garp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
25   0   0
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts

Garp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
25   0   0
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
Thank you very much for the help ^^

Would you know how to tell me trusted users to act as a mediator when selling my account?
You can hire a Middleman, they're very trusted and hand-picked by EpicNPC.
The middleman service costs ($4.95 + 6%)
You can find more information here:
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/middleman-services.59/
You can also include the option to buyers to purchase your account with middleman in your post.
Screenshot_2020-08-13 Selling - No Minimum OSRS GP ( 1m-5m) - Cheap Price.png

0   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 8f94f01eb98f1fa03b64f8

keynin

๐™ˆ๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™ โœ”๏ธTrusted Sellerโœ”๏ธ
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
142   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
good, I'm new and I would like to sell a game account, how can I do not get scammed when selling the account?
Hey @AstralTrinity,

Iโ€™d recommend staying on site when you can for conducting any kind of trade, but if you rather deal offsite via Discord, I have attached some safety tips for you below:

Discord Safety Tips:

What should I avoid during a Discord trade?

• Accepting an invite to deal or trade in a Discord group setting, keep it on PM only! Scammers often use these platforms to communicate when dealing as it is very simple to clear any conversation history and ban those they targeted for the scam from the group, leaving no evidence behind.
  • Avoid using the search tool on Discord to look up an EpicNPC user, always add them directly. Since Discord ID's can look exactly the same, you might be looking up an impersonator instead.

Important Note: If a reputable EpicNPC user contacts you directly on Discord about a post on EpicNPC, be extremely cautious here! Most scammers will do this to attempt to set up deals and take your items or money all the while impersonating trusted users. Always confirm who you are talking to on EpicNPC, and add them directly. Taking an extra few minutes to verify who you are talking to could save you money, time, and effort. So with that said, be smart. Donโ€™t let a quick transaction be your last.

Lastly, keep in mind that Middle Man (MM) transactions through Trade Guardian will always be conducted through EpicNPC. MMโ€™s will NEVER contact you off site.

How do I keep myself safe on Discord?

• Make sure to add the person you are in communication with directly. If the seller/buyer has their discord username in their threads, copy and paste their name into Discord and add them that way. This is a very reliable way to make sure you are communicating with the correct person.
  • Always confirm who you are talking with on Discord via EpicNPC website to validate the transaction. This is important to make sure you are actually talking to the person you intend to trade with even if the Discord tags or profile looks the same. Discord usernames are very easy to impersonate and can look identical.

Note: You can also use this account checker linked here to assist in validating IDโ€™s and make sure no unicode characters are being used in their names, as these type of characters are often used by those attempting to impersonate and mislead others.

https://characterchecker.com

67B36A38-4ACF-43B4-B5A2-A477B638E0FA.jpeg

For more information on how to stay safe on EpicNPC please see these threads:

• Use EpicNPC Trade Guardian for safe security/transfer of item(s) or account(s) until payment is made. Using a Middleman is always a good option.

• Do NOT go first in any trade with lower reputation users. Check their feedback and If they have none or all "buyer" reviews you should probably use a middleman. You can also ask sellers for proof of ownership of items or accounts as well.

Hope that helps,

ip hash: fff9dd0e707de98c0a23ea

Champ

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
23   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: cbef8c0066c9c47342c0e3
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 951112e57c450cdf0f0ddb

Champ

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
23   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
how do we get payed were will we see our balance and how do we with
raw our payouts
You will be paid by the payment method of your choice. You do not upload any payment methods on this site to get paid for a sale or transaction you make. In your posts of whatever you sell on here, you will include your payment method. So, if you choose to accept payment though PayPal then the buyer can contact you for that info. Same goes with other payment methods of your choice.

For some safety tips and smart ways to sell and buy please check here:
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/buyingguide.html

ip hash: cbef8c0066c9c47342c0e3