BOUGHT Global/JP Android Account with specific units

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Fresh
  2. Semi-Fresh
  3. End Game
Region/Device
Android - Global
Original Owner
Yes

Jonahs70

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 26, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm looking to buy an account for either JP or GLOBAL with very specific units
​
I can spend up to like 200 dollars so DM me if you have an account with the units and tell me your price, I would prefer if they are rainbowed if it's okay if they aren't. Other units I'm interested in are any of the 9th anni units and honestly most units are good. as long as the account has the main units ill list i am willing to pay a fair price for it.

I will leave the name of the units and pictures just in case:



  • Furious Last Resort Vegeta (Giant Ape) latest.png ​

  • Indomitable Fighter Super Saiyan Gohan (Future) latest.png ​

  • Beyond the Ferocious Flash Majin Vegeta latest(1).png ​

  • Death Match for World Domination Piccolo Jr. (Giant Form) latest(2).png ​

  • A Shot at Victory Piccolo latest(3).png ​

  • Rampaging Vicious Saiyans Nappa/Vegeta latest(4).png ​





​

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Smooth Transaction!

Fast and Went Smooth
 
I have an account with those units only the Nappa/Vegeta are Rainbow though its has a 1.1m Power Check Dm
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top