E EndSinMurderer 45 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Malaysia Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 8, 2022 #1 I cant use any font, upload or any other feature when editing the button just greyed out. How do I fix this ?
I cant use any font, upload or any other feature when editing the button just greyed out. How do I fix this ?
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Jun 8, 2022 #2 Hi, You need to upgrade your profile so you can have additional features - https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/upgrades.html You have 30 days to edit the post and after that, you cannot make any changes if you do not upgrade yourselves. K. Useful threads to visit, check them out! Feedback Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/ Active Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/ Help section - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/help.58/ Trade Guardian know-how - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-know-how-and-every-steps-you-need-to-know.2050927/ Safe Trading Practices - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/safe-trading-practices.1840043/
Hi, You need to upgrade your profile so you can have additional features - https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/upgrades.html You have 30 days to edit the post and after that, you cannot make any changes if you do not upgrade yourselves. K. Useful threads to visit, check them out! Feedback Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/ Active Disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/ Help section - https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/help.58/ Trade Guardian know-how - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-know-how-and-every-steps-you-need-to-know.2050927/ Safe Trading Practices - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/safe-trading-practices.1840043/
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jun 8, 2022 #3 You probably have bb code mode toggled. click the [ ] icon in the tool bar on the right side.