WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
astro4030 or moneer4030 on discord blocks you mid transaction without a word. Not just mid talks. At the point of exchange.
I've wanna to sell my account to him since he have feedback i've trust him
after i give id + billing proof he block me
sadly for him i've do all my best to recover account
So I did not get scammed, but actualy he have put email on my account + lock function so i can"t use it anymore
Support won't help me for that part
I've wanna to sell my account to him since he have feedback i've trust him
after i give id + billing proof he block me
sadly for him i've do all my best to recover account
So I did not get scammed, but actualy he have put email on my account + lock function so i can"t use it anymore
Support won't help me for that part
