BUYING:all 70-80 accounts,bought accounts over one year on md

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
------------Looking for All Lvl70-80 WOW Accounts-----------

Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me

1. You should have full account information, Account name/ password/secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there is regular CD key .
2.You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.
3.Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/426858-scammer-arenapros-took-my-money-nothing-done-requested-refund-no-response.html
post
 
Banned
bought my account quick and fast, legit a++!
 
GREAT! BEST BUYER AND SELLER ON MARKEEDRAGON! WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!! A++
 
Just sold an account to her. Transaction went flawlessly. Legit, and highly recommended!
 
Bump

She's a very nice woman, and very legit
smile.gif
. Talked to her on AIM for about an hour, sold her 2 accounts, and everything worked out just fine.

A++ Will do business again in the future if I get anymore accounts! Thanks again
laugh.gif
 
I have 2 accounts that I'm interested in selling.

AIM is in my signature
 
Back
Top