BUYING:all 70-80 accounts,bought accounts over one year on md

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
------------Looking for All Lvl70-80 WOW Accounts-----------

Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me

1. You should have full account information, Account name/ password/secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there is regular CD key .
2.You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.
3.Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
contacting you on lsnowboardl (lowercase L's on each side)
 
Great guy to trade with, it went 100% smoothly, price was good the speed was pretty good, all in all 9/10
 
Just as promised, Snow did deliver the rest of my gold today, was another smooth transaction. Will deal with them anytime, I reccommend their service to anyone seling an account or wanting to buy gold.

Xiexie Snow !
smile.gif
 
I traded my account for gold and the transaction was long (4 hours no jk) but successful. During the transaction I was able to pratice my Chinese with "Snow" which was cool. I got most of the gold and she will send the rest later.

Honest and legit buyer/seller.
 
Just sold her my account. Went very well. Would do business with again.
 
extremely nice and professional would do business again
 
Just sold her my 70 Hunter.

According to her TW LOC, she's from China, so responses were a bit slow (not that that is bad! =P).

It was a smooth trade, even from a lot of errors on my part... ~ forgetting the SQ/A... WoW Armory down... Account Management going down... etc.

I was pleased to see that she was very cooperative to work with me even though the standard methods were in maintenance. =P

I look forward to using her services again if I happen to come across another account. ^_^

Thanks Snow. =P
 
Back
Top