BUYING:all 70-80 accounts,bought accounts over one year on md

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
------------Looking for All Lvl70-80 WOW Accounts-----------

Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me

1. You should have full account information, Account name/ password/secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there is regular CD key .
2.You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.
3.Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Very Legit nice Lady. Will definitely sell more accounts to her soon
smile.gif
 
Great seller. Felt safe the entire transaction; everything went very smoothly and I'm very satisfied with the business. Highly recommended!
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/450120-loadedshaman-epicnpc-rwgober92-aim-account-recalled.html
messaging you [email protected] (AIM)
 
GREAT GUY. 100% LEGIT AND QUICK. I WOULD TRUST ALL HIS ACCOUNTS>!
 
just sold my account to mmogahsnow, worked out well, very legit buyer would do business with again!
 
Just sold my account to them. After everything was verified I received my payment. Thank you!!
 
Just finished selling my account to them. After everything was checked over I received my payment! Thank you
 
Back
Top