BUYING:all 70-80 accounts,bought accounts over one year on md

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
------------Looking for All Lvl70-80 WOW Accounts-----------

Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me

1. You should have full account information, Account name/ password/secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there is regular CD key .
2.You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.
3.Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Just thought I would let you guys know that this seller is reliable. The transaction went easily and smoothly. Thanks.
 
Quick, legit transaction. I would recommend her to everyone.
 
It will not let me add a positive rating to her avatar sig without being Trust Who Verified
frown.gif
Just know I would of added that if it would let me. Markee remove limitations please!
 
She was such a sweetheart! This was my first time selling anything online and I was slow getting things together but she was very patient with me. I wasn't even sure what info regarding my paypal I was supposed to give her to receive payment but she clarified that it was just the registered e-mail address lol. She is 100% Legit, I would sell her more accounts if I had them but that was the only one I've had in my whole WoW career. FIVE MILLION STARS SERVICE!
 
Back
Top