BUYING:all 70-80 accounts,bought accounts over one year on md

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
------------Looking for All Lvl70-80 WOW Accounts-----------

Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me

1. You should have full account information, Account name/ password/secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there is regular CD key .
2.You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.
3.Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
BUMP

first time seller, made the process much easier and is 100% legit
 
Banned - Refusing to resolve dispute https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/985876-BDO-Original-email-got-recalled?p=5037915#post5037915
bump for legit buyer!
 
AWSOME person awsome trader, 100% legit! A++++

Brought a battle chest and Was so understanding of me and helped me out alot, would buy from agian!
 
Well after talking to her and giving her my ID and all those, she throws a fit and makes the rejection, GL to you guys.
 
I just sold two accounts to this lady. She is very nice and very legit. I recommend her very highly.
 
talking to u on aim
smile.gif
 
Back
Top