Bought credits, haven't received em yet help?

Not Recently Bumped

EloHaven.com

Level 73

Trade Guardian Orders: 24

(96.3%) (27 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Aug 22, 2020
Last seen
If you didn't received them instantly, you will receive them in up to 24h most likely. I usually receive them instantly too but sometimes it takes up to 24h for me too even if i pay everytime with the same paypal account. I am sure EpicNPC will check this when he will be online.
 
If you didn't received them instantly, you will receive them in up to 24h most likely. I usually receive them instantly too but sometimes it takes up to 24h for me too even if i pay everytime with the same paypal account. I am sure EpicNPC will check this when he will be online.

Gotchya, was a little worried but ya dispelled that for me thanks much obliged !
 
Back
Top