Lottatude
Global Moderator- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Norway
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Trade Guardian #157631
Banned user @Betze (seller)
User's known information
Reported problem: On September 13, 2026, I received an email from Blizzard saying that the email address on the Battle.net account had been changed to l***@seznam.cz.
Normally, when you change the email address on a Battle.net account, you first receive a verification email with a code. That did not happen in this case, which strongly suggests that the original owner recovered the account through Blizzard support.
I bought the account from Betze in January and everything went smoothly at the time. This is the account in question:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/rogue-ud-t3-warlock-ud-t3-spineshatter-horde-eu.3109295/
In his original post, he said he was selling the account because he had other priorities after having a baby. Now, apparently when it suits him again, the account has been recalled. That is obviously very disappointing and unfair, especially considering I paid €555 for it.
The reason I know this is the original owner is because I have already looked into it quite a bit.
At first, I tried to pass Blizzard's ownership verification by providing them with everything I knew about the account, but unfortunately it was not enough for them. So recovering the account is not possible.
However, I have several Blizzard accounts and I always add my own chars to the in-game friends list. I had also added the Shaman that I created and levelled on this account, alongside the Rogue and Warlock that I bought. Because of that, if any of those chars are renamed, I can still see their new names automatically.
I noticed that my Shaman had been renamed to "Lastbehiñd". I also saw that the char had joined a guild called "AWAKEN", which is a Czech guild. That already stood out because the account was originally Czech.
It was then very easy to find the AWAKEN Discord server, where I found someone using the name "Lastbehind". I messaged him and asked whether he was Czech, to which he replied "Yes". I have not confronted him about the account yet.
Before doing that, I contacted Betze, who sold the account to me. Betze confirmed that "Lastbehind" is the same person who originally sold this account to him.
As another check, I also looked in-game while the Shaman was online under the new char name. The char's appearance was exactly the same as the one I had created and levelled.
Because of all of this, I am 100% certain that the original owner recovered the account.
I then searched for "Lastbehind" on EpicNPC and found that he had sold accounts there before. His profile is: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/ladikla1996.1654976/
It also appears that I may not be the first person this has happened to. On one of his previous account sales, there is a review from a buyer saying that the account was recalled three months later: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/rogue-bis-main-account-golemagg-eu-horde.2538021/
I do not have high expectations that he will simply return the account, but I am prepared to pursue this further if necessary.
I already have a message ready on Discord in which I plan to confront him and ask whether we can resolve this directly. Before sending that message, though, I wanted to discuss this with you first and see what options are still available.
One thing I would particularly like to know is whether the email address I mentioned at the beginning (l***@seznam.cz) matches, at least in terms of the first and last characters, the email address registered on EpicNPC under the account "ladikla1996"?
At this point, I would mainly like to know what action can be taken from EpicNPC's side.
Outcome of dispute: The seller was banned for 30 days for falsely advertising the account as being sold by the Original Owner when they were not.
The account was recalled but was later returned to the buyer.
Mod/Admin who reviewed the dispute: @Lottatude
Banned user @Betze (seller)
User's known information
- Registration emails: [email protected], [email protected]
- Multiple accounts: @Razvan
- Emails from those multiple accounts: [email protected]
- Payment emails: [email protected], [email protected]
Reported problem: On September 13, 2026, I received an email from Blizzard saying that the email address on the Battle.net account had been changed to l***@seznam.cz.
Normally, when you change the email address on a Battle.net account, you first receive a verification email with a code. That did not happen in this case, which strongly suggests that the original owner recovered the account through Blizzard support.
I bought the account from Betze in January and everything went smoothly at the time. This is the account in question:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/rogue-ud-t3-warlock-ud-t3-spineshatter-horde-eu.3109295/
In his original post, he said he was selling the account because he had other priorities after having a baby. Now, apparently when it suits him again, the account has been recalled. That is obviously very disappointing and unfair, especially considering I paid €555 for it.
The reason I know this is the original owner is because I have already looked into it quite a bit.
At first, I tried to pass Blizzard's ownership verification by providing them with everything I knew about the account, but unfortunately it was not enough for them. So recovering the account is not possible.
However, I have several Blizzard accounts and I always add my own chars to the in-game friends list. I had also added the Shaman that I created and levelled on this account, alongside the Rogue and Warlock that I bought. Because of that, if any of those chars are renamed, I can still see their new names automatically.
I noticed that my Shaman had been renamed to "Lastbehiñd". I also saw that the char had joined a guild called "AWAKEN", which is a Czech guild. That already stood out because the account was originally Czech.
It was then very easy to find the AWAKEN Discord server, where I found someone using the name "Lastbehind". I messaged him and asked whether he was Czech, to which he replied "Yes". I have not confronted him about the account yet.
Before doing that, I contacted Betze, who sold the account to me. Betze confirmed that "Lastbehind" is the same person who originally sold this account to him.
As another check, I also looked in-game while the Shaman was online under the new char name. The char's appearance was exactly the same as the one I had created and levelled.
Because of all of this, I am 100% certain that the original owner recovered the account.
I then searched for "Lastbehind" on EpicNPC and found that he had sold accounts there before. His profile is: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/ladikla1996.1654976/
It also appears that I may not be the first person this has happened to. On one of his previous account sales, there is a review from a buyer saying that the account was recalled three months later: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/rogue-bis-main-account-golemagg-eu-horde.2538021/
I do not have high expectations that he will simply return the account, but I am prepared to pursue this further if necessary.
I already have a message ready on Discord in which I plan to confront him and ask whether we can resolve this directly. Before sending that message, though, I wanted to discuss this with you first and see what options are still available.
One thing I would particularly like to know is whether the email address I mentioned at the beginning (l***@seznam.cz) matches, at least in terms of the first and last characters, the email address registered on EpicNPC under the account "ladikla1996"?
At this point, I would mainly like to know what action can be taken from EpicNPC's side.
Outcome of dispute: The seller was banned for 30 days for falsely advertising the account as being sold by the Original Owner when they were not.
The account was recalled but was later returned to the buyer.
Mod/Admin who reviewed the dispute: @Lottatude
