Buying 💸 Sell Your Account Today! Buying Dragon Ball Legends Whale Accounts!

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. End Game
Region
  1. USA
  2. EU
  3. Global
Original Owner
Yes
(174 reviews)

DummyBoi

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 87

(100%) (174 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Feb 25, 2020
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, if you need money quickly and want to sell your whale Dragon Ball Legends account then this is your chance! I am looking for most Ultra, Legend, and LF characters unlocked. I can use both iOS or Android, so if you have CC or passes active it will be fine. I ONLY accept accounts linked to Bandai ID, if you have anything else linked I am not interested.

Since I am purchasing the account instantly if it meets the requirements, I will only pay below market price for it due to the urgency. Be ready to negotiate, I don't buy overpriced accounts.

Be prepared to send the account first or not deal at all, payment will be made via PayPal Friends & Family, Wise or Crypto.

If you are interested in selling, please send me a message either here or on Discord at Midsommar#1217


It doesn't matter when you see this, I am always buying accounts.


I have 100% positive feedback with over 150 five star reviews, no issues at all.
maxresdefault.jpg
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Midsommar#1217
ID# 667466092880461834
Payment options:
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Bank Transfer
Back
Top