- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Greece
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
TRADE ONLY - NA → NA
WTT my NA veteran/endgame account for a similar-value NA account. I’m willing to add a few hundred dollars for the right account/match.
MY ACCOUNT:
101 SSR | 130 WNP | 140+ SR | 2800+ Days
518 SQ + 44 Paid SQ
67 Grails | 24 Lores | 280 GApples | 482 Footprints | 46 Lanterns | 50+ 10/10/10 servants | Ton of Mats
Story: Only OC2 remaining
Looking for a well-maintained veteran/whale account with a strong collection, older/event CEs, CCs, and plenty of stockpiled resources (Grails, Lanterns, prisms, mats, apples, etc.).
Servants in the LF image are:
NP1+ = Preferred
NP2+ = Preferred
NP3+ = Preferred / highest priority
The NP3+ servants are the highest priority, followed by NP2+, then NP1+. I prefer these specific servants to be well-invested (NP levels, Grails, Fous, etc.) rather than having a bunch of unrelated servants. Investments on the NP1 minimums are also appreciated.
CCs and MLB CEs shown in the LF images highly Preferred.
Images:
1. My account
2. Servants/CCs/MLB CEs I'm looking for
Please send full screenshots/details of your account when offering. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance!
I know I’m asking for something specific, but that’s intentional. I’m already pretty happy with my current account, so I’m looking for a sidegrade or upgrade rather than simply a bigger collection. Ideally, I want similar overall value but with more investment into the specific servants I prefer.
I’m willing to add a few hundred dollars for a really strong match. The closer the account is to the servants, CCs, MLB CEs, and setup shown in my LF images, the better.
Trade through EpicNPC Trade Guardian/Middleman only.
WTT my NA veteran/endgame account for a similar-value NA account. I’m willing to add a few hundred dollars for the right account/match.
MY ACCOUNT:
101 SSR | 130 WNP | 140+ SR | 2800+ Days
518 SQ + 44 Paid SQ
67 Grails | 24 Lores | 280 GApples | 482 Footprints | 46 Lanterns | 50+ 10/10/10 servants | Ton of Mats
Story: Only OC2 remaining
Looking for a well-maintained veteran/whale account with a strong collection, older/event CEs, CCs, and plenty of stockpiled resources (Grails, Lanterns, prisms, mats, apples, etc.).
Servants in the LF image are:
NP1+ = Preferred
NP2+ = Preferred
NP3+ = Preferred / highest priority
The NP3+ servants are the highest priority, followed by NP2+, then NP1+. I prefer these specific servants to be well-invested (NP levels, Grails, Fous, etc.) rather than having a bunch of unrelated servants. Investments on the NP1 minimums are also appreciated.
CCs and MLB CEs shown in the LF images highly Preferred.
Images:
1. My account
2. Servants/CCs/MLB CEs I'm looking for
Please send full screenshots/details of your account when offering. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance!
I know I’m asking for something specific, but that’s intentional. I’m already pretty happy with my current account, so I’m looking for a sidegrade or upgrade rather than simply a bigger collection. Ideally, I want similar overall value but with more investment into the specific servants I prefer.
I’m willing to add a few hundred dollars for a really strong match. The closer the account is to the servants, CCs, MLB CEs, and setup shown in my LF images, the better.
Trade through EpicNPC Trade Guardian/Middleman only.
Attachments
Last edited:
