Where to report users who chargeback? (read the scenario first)

Not Recently Bumped
(14 reviews)

Mordu

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
South Africa
Member Since
Dec 22, 2020
Last seen
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
So I dealt with someone off epicNPC for a konosuba account sale. However, this user didn't have an epicNPC account at the time and he recently issued a chargeback against my paypal.

Fast forward to today, the user's discord name exists now and is attached to an epicNPC user. Can this person be reported as a bad user if I can provide the proof of the offline transaction? This is to protect new sellers from this user.
 
So I dealt with someone off epicNPC for a konosuba account sale. However, this user didn't have an epicNPC account at the time and he recently issued a chargeback against my paypal.

Fast forward to today, the user's discord name exists now and is attached to an epicNPC user. Can this person be reported as a bad user if I can provide the proof of the offline transaction? This is to protect new sellers from this user.

Hi @Mordu,

You can open a dispute here:

https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/

Please go there and explain exactly what happened and provide what proof you have, and it will be investigated.
 
Back
Top