WARNING: Gazillion probes forums and BANS accounts!! READ NOW! -=HellHulk=-

Not Recently Bumped

HELLHULK Gaming

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 215

(100%) (215 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 18, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Greetings all,


I was made aware of a disturbing issue today by one of my customers. He purchased a Ultimate account from me, and he already has his own.

Seems BOTH were banned as they were linked to him.

We can only assume that it was due to his posting of his email which was used for his accounts.

So be sure you list nothing that can link you to your accounts.

They are indeed coming here and "looking" to ban accounts sold/traded without remorse.

DO NOT LIST ANY DETAILS that may get you banned.

Thank you!!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
got a 11 hero account with 50Gs left on it will take a reasonable amount of offer for it.
 
Banned - banned on postcount - http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?151429-Lako-is-official-a-thief-(With-proof)
It is illegal and I have my doubts with it. This is the first I have heard of this happening and my email is on quite a different sites. Something doesn't sound right with this at all.



Not to mention also, Gazillion is one of the most upbeat companies I have seen for awhile.
 
i have more info i sent them i letter that what the hell im i banned and stuff and they specifically stated this and i quote "The post was made by you, under your email address, from the same IP you're contacting us from now and have used to log into the game in the past."
 
I don't like to see anyone get banned. IF you happen to have a 59.99 account that's been sitting around forever please donate to above gent for feedback from me. I will also pay for it if need be.

Thank you.
 
It was my Marvel Heroes accounts they are probing be very carefull
 
Back
Top