• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

[Vote] Should "hand farmed gold" claims be allowed?

Should gold sellers be allowed to claim "hand farmed, non-botted" gold?

• Yes

Votes: 168 38.7%
  • No

Votes: 266 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
Country
US/Canada
Recently there as been much discussion about whether or not to ban all claims from gold sellers stating that their gold is hand farmed and not botted.

There is no way for anyone to confirm how a gold seller obtained their gold. When gold sellers buy gold from players, they also have no way to confirm how that gold was farmed. Since there is no way to prove "hand farmed gold" it could lead to false advertising as anyone can make the claim with no way to verify it.

I'm putting it to a vote to see what the community feels about these claims. Should gold sellers be allowed to make them?

Voting will remain open for 7 days.

Report ip hash: 012c8b191817ce829c21de

DarkBoosting

🔥Fast Delivery🔥 100% Guarantee Premium Service
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
its not possible to check it, you can got ban for buying gold anyway and buyer instatly call boted gold

Report ip hash: 740e010080499796c3df18

SeptimusPrime

Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
Since there’s no way to verify it then it shouldn’t matter to the buyer 🤷🏽‍♂️
So the gold sellers can claim whatever they want but the buyers just won’t give a fudge 😂
Might suck for those who are actually putting some effort into it but it is what it is 🤷🏽‍♂️

Report ip hash: d13c679a26cbd92d459df8

Lucky_Charms

*Moderator* *Trusted* *Verified*
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Well yeah if your on the site purchasing gold I agree you always have a 50/50 chance of a BAN in the game same as if your caught buying anything within the game from a site like this its going against ToS for every game.

That is why on the site you acknowledge the fact nothing is safe on here at all, there is always a chance of actions taken upon you or whatever you purchase.

The sellers claiming Hand Farmed, Non Botted, Legal or even the word Safe is all claims that are not true and can't be proven when it comes to RMT and gold selling, as you can not confirm where the gold comes from by selling items in the AH to make gold to sell.

Kai

EpicNPC Staff
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
The term should be banned.

Kai

EpicNPC Staff
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Report ip hash: 52e0314ace5b8669964eb8

Kitsnoo

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-report-kitsnoo-formely-tymelord.2269472/
I mean anyone who buys gold should know this is a violation and they have a 50/50 of getting banned lmao..

Report ip hash: 3fd365857225edc3021c12

BrunoThunder

Epic Member
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
If you buying gold you know there is a chance you will get banned, but, claiming its hand farmed when its not should be banned. Since it can’t be proven if either is or not it should just not be allowed to make the claim. Unless you can actually prove it

Report ip hash: 15d0b91f66088ce14bdb9c

Kai

EpicNPC Staff
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
I mean anyone who buys gold should know this is a violation and they have a 50/50 of getting banned lmao..
The issue is sellers claiming to have legitimate products by mentioning it is “hand farmed” can’t be realistically verified. They will normally generate higher volume of sales and can charge a premium due to these claims. Furthermore, botted gold historically has seen way higher ban rates then when done legitimately on veteran accounts.

Report ip hash: 52e0314ace5b8669964eb8

catalsytflower

Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
if you can hand farm there is actually a way to prove it, which is what japanese gbf players use to verify their GW ranks wasnt botted
they record themselves farming or stream it on bilbili but thats such a niche community due to how expensive it is and they have staff who regularly check on that
I highly doubt thats something feasible here considering the guy who sold the gold to seller who then sold it to you probably doesnt have recording from the first source
could also force all the sellers for a refund in case the accounts get banned but then people can abuse it and get banned on purpose for their gold bots and get all the money back and leave the seller with nothing
there is no winning with this if you know there is a high chance of ban either way I just wouldnt allow it

Report ip hash: a075c5bb8eeab1fca1fead

DarkoxTM

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
I just think that there is no real way to prove that gold is grown by hand in certain cases of very large quantities. I personally farm my gold by hand in every game and claiming it's hand farmed doesn't guarantee there won't be a ban in RTM I'd say it's a 50/50 chance in some cases

Report ip hash: f168c146b474ac7d0c137f

Lucky_Charms

*Moderator* *Trusted* *Verified*
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hand Farmed // Non Botted // Legal // Safe, are all claims that can't be proven within the Gold selling field at all and the use of Safe shouldn't be allowed at all on this site as nothing here is safe it is a site for RMT that goes against all Terms of Services for games

Kai

EpicNPC Staff
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Hand Farmed // Non Botted // Legal // Safe, are all claims that can't be proven within the Gold selling field at all and the use of Safe shouldn't be allowed at all on this site as nothing here is safe it is a site for RMT that goes against all Terms of Services for games
Keep in mind, the terms (Hand Farmed, Non Botted, Legal) are at issue, not any other words here.

Report ip hash: 50efd284e31b0d819b9810

itsmetian1303

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
the terms should be banned imo
theres no realistic way possible to confirm the legitimacy behind that terms

Report ip hash: 8ab15e7b8f23d1ad1a8c0c

FumiFumiP

Verified & Trusted Buy With Confidence
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
buyers should be acknowledged that buying gold is a risk of ban, does not matter hand farmed or botted
kinda off the topic but I think the gold sellers should add a risk disclaimer on their threads.
because some buyers are like "oh buying gold is something normal". if buyer read the risk disclaimer they would think twice.

Report ip hash: 0a12e14e6199cc34c11fc6

Vizions

Epic Member
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I have known one person who hand farmed gold in 15 years and he had a "hoarding" disorder, it would be funny to see the results of an anonymous poll that asked "have you ever hand-farmed gold in retail wow with the intent to sell?"

Report ip hash: 65b1188dbc56688fe18ef5

EeveeTrainers

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I wanna know if the gold I buy is botted or not... whether or not they are lying. I know most sellers with their own website and whatnot bot for their gold or acquire their gold through means that are against TOS for that game.

I think instead of "botted" or "non-botted" gold, there should be a tag that states if your gold was acquired through legal or illegal means. Legal meaning that all gold you obtained does not violate the TOS for that game. Illegal being botted, bought, or gold obtained via hacks or other means. Sure, people can lie, but it still does help buyers find the "type" of gold they would prefer to buy.

Report ip hash: 4a28bd66fcbc95a93ebb9a

Rogue

🔥🔥Leggit Seller🔥 🔥 🔥Copy Discord:🔥 Rogue#9776🔥🔥
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
There is no way of knowing for sure if gold is legitimate or not.
Cmon you can see who's selling botted gold, and who's farming it mostly..

People who sell each day gold on site is most likely to do bot, and you can check my history i always sell when i farm my gold! And that is completely unfair to say! Cause its looked the same, even i spend my time to actually get my gold, while your buying from botters, or botting your self, theres a diffrence! It shouldn't be allowed for you big sellers, who for sure sell botted gold, and its not same..
If they see gold came through same things sold on auction house they will check your history of what was in inventory, if they connect leather or anything like that, for example fishing savory.. over 1k obviously they will know it was botted, and then sold away.... while farm gold farmed is completely diffrent story, and you cant really track it as easy.... you should inform your self before giving such statment... i owned private server, you can track alot of things through logs....I would honestly ban resales of gold, cause this is problem we have nowdays big sellers buy and resell same gold, which brings more attention to blizzard! While none sees that as problem on long term its gonna become a hhuge problem, once they hire someone to track each transactions.... then we all gonna get screwed! Multiple things here shouldn't be allowed, but they still are! Ask your self people how long do you think this will go?
I sell my gold leggit!! and i find it unfair for me to not be able to claim as such! this is for me closed topic

Report ip hash: b6354a1e5ebfe2e3bec5ef

THEHASK

Forum Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
I honestly think the term should be banned. It should be considered as false advertising since there is no way to prove it.

Report ip hash: 161528ddadcac1c29377db

Rogue

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I wanna know if the gold I buy is botted or not... whether or not they are lying. I know most sellers with their own website and whatnot bot for their gold or acquire their gold through means that are against TOS for that game.

I think instead of "botted" or "non-botted" gold, there should be a tag that states if your gold was acquired through legal or illegal means. Legal meaning that all gold you obtained does not violate the TOS for that game. Illegal being botted, bought, or gold obtained via hacks or other means. Sure, people can lie, but it still does help buyers find the "type" of gold they would prefer to buy.
Yea but problem is u got this big sellers, who sells their gold through botting... and many users dont understand that its easier for them to get banned if they buy gold through them, you can easly know who's selling botted gold, and who's selling real gold, since none will have such large amounts of gold every single day in stock.. lol only botters do i sell from time to time... and this is sad what they are doing... just look most of people who agree are botters, or people who gives zero ***, so for their bussines its better that term is banned cause they know they either way lied + it goes into their benefit....

Rogue

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
buyers should be acknowledged that buying gold is a risk of ban, does not matter hand farmed or botted
kinda off the topic but I think the gold sellers should add a risk disclaimer on their threads.
because some buyers are like "oh buying gold is something normal". if buyer read the risk disclaimer they would think twice.
It matters alot if gold is botted or not.. botted gold is much easier to spot for blizzard then normal farmed gold!
Stacks being sold tells alot to blizzard.. only you dont care, and in your benefit goes that u sell it, so you agree ..
dont think people are sheeps-

Kai

EpicNPC Staff
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Cmon you can see who's selling botted gold, and who's farming it mostly..

People who sell each day gold on site is most likely to do bot, and you can check my history i always sell when i farm my gold! And that is completely unfair to say! Cause its looked the same, even i spend my time to actually get my gold, while your buying from botters, or botting your self, theres a diffrence! It shouldn't be allowed for you big sellers, who for sure sell botted gold, and its not same..
If they see gold came through same things sold on auction house they will check your history of what was in inventory, if they connect leather or anything like that, for example fishing savory.. over 1k obviously they will know it was botted, and then sold away.... while farm gold farmed is completely diffrent story, and you cant really track it as easy.... you should inform your self before giving such statment... i owned private server, you can track alot of things through logs....I would honestly ban resales of gold, cause this is problem we have nowdays big sellers buy and resell same gold, which brings more attention to blizzard! While none sees that as problem on long term its gonna become a hhuge problem, once they hire someone to track each transactions.... then we all gonna get screwed! Multiple things here shouldn't be allowed, but they still are! Ask your self people how long do you think this will go?
I sell my gold leggit!! and i find it unfair for me to not be able to claim as such! this is for me closed topic
If you can provide a way of verifying gold is 100% legitimate, let me know…

Status
Not open for further replies.