funpay.com -- A dispute lasting more than 6 months (still ongoing). Be careful

Not Recently Bumped

dima33239

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Mar 19, 2021
Last seen
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello everyone.

I don't recommend using the funpay.com

Just imagine, I've been in a dispute with a buyer for over six months now, and it looks like it's not going to end anytime soon.

1765094406779.png


The site administration is simply waiting for either me or the buyer to withdraw from the dispute. They don't want to make a decision themselves.

Also, if you are a seller, they don't care about you, they will ALWAYS side with the buyer, even if you are 1000% right.

---
Now, let's talk about what happened in detail. Do you think this is a complicated case and a very hard situation? Of course not! It's just that for them, buyers are much more important than sellers, and they will do EVERYTHING to resolve the situation in favor of the buyer.

---

1. It all started when the buyer didn't ask any questions about the account. He simply asked for a discount, I gave it to him, and he immediately paid for the account.

1765095256298.png
1765095624773.png




2. After he changed the email and password and gained full access to the account, he disappeared for almost an hour.

1765096209844.png

1765096186484.png



What was he doing with the account all that time? No one knows.

He also did not have the right to make any changes to the account. When he asked for two codes, I thought the first one was to log into the account in the browser and view the account details, and the second one was to log into the game and view the content.



3. Almost an hour after he gained full access to the account, he asks for a refund because he doesn't like the account's region.

1765097269996.png


However:
a) He should have clarified the account region before purchasing if it was so important to him. I didn't hide it, it's just that most accounts on that site are in the Russian region.
b) He saw the account region before making changes to the account! Because the account region is on the same page where he changed the email (login) of the account.

c) He should have immediately looked at the account region and asked for a refund, and not an about hour after he received full access to the account.


ger8smn25rx9o3sfhx2f.jpg


So I contacted customer support, but at the same time he arbitrarily set my email and password on the account without even asking me if I was ready to simply take the account back or if I still had access to that email address.
I did not confirm it because I am not ready to take the account back, given the circumstances.


4. The support service and arbitrator joined the chat. We listed our arguments and the proceedings began.

Incidentally, the buyer began to brazenly and openly lie to them (he claims that he did not make any changes to the account, which is a lie, since he changed account login and password), but this is normal for him, since he continued to do so.
At the same time, the administration does not care that one of the sides in the dispute is openly lying and misleading them.


1765098431751.png
Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 11.08.07.png

I also asked them if I needed to change my account password, since the buyer still had full access to it! But they blatantly ignored my question.

More than six months later, I still don't know if I still have access to my account! The last time I logged into my account was in April. At that moment, both the buyer and I had access to the account. But since then, I don't know if I still have access to it, because I haven't tried to log in since.



---------




5. So, the proceedings have begun, and let's take stock of the situation so far.

As the seller, I:
- answered all the buyer's questions.
- provided him with a fully functional account with full access.
- everything stated in the offer title and description, as well as everything shown in the video (which was part of the offer), is on the account. The product is fully consistent with the description.



While the buyer:
- didn't clarify all the account details he needed,
- he has no valid reason for a refund: after all, he saw the account's region before changing the email (login)!
- After gaining full access to the account, he didn't immediately request a refund, but almost an hour later!
- he had no right to make any changes to the account before checking that it was suitable for him,
- he is openly lying to the site administration, misleading them.



So, what decision do you think they made, and who is right in this dispute, from their perspective?

The buyer, of course!

1765101285202.png



I was shocked!! Can someone explain to me, anyone, HOW in such a situation the decision is made in favor of the buyer?

And of course, they didn't even explain their decision. Of course, what can they tell me if their decision is unfair? In this situation, I'm 100% (isn't it?) right. But they still ruled in favor of the buyer.


Let me remind you that after receiving full access, the buyer disappeared for almost an hour! And I don't know what he was doing with the account all that time!

1765101699273.png


Then I asked them if I took the account back, and if the buyer did something prohibited with the account within that hour (for example, wrote some prohibited words in the chat, etc.), would they guarantee to help me?
Also, he saw the full name on the account, and the account was even linked to his email. What if he later takes advantage of this and tries to deceive BattleNet support? Will they help me?

But they didn't answer me.



And then, for the first time since the sale, I logged into the account to check its integrity, but was surprised to find that some unknown person had appeared in the account's friends list!


vvcidm5d9xeg7fe7lzvp.jpg


I'm seeing him for the first time! And he appeared as a friend on the account just the day the buyer purchased it.

1765102925957.png



I asked the buyer who this person was, to which he naturally began to lie (this is already customary for him).

---

6. Then I contacted customer support again.
I repeated my arguments to them, to which they replied that the investigation was still ongoing and that this was not a final decision!

Take another look at what the arbitrator wrote. Doesn't it look like a final decision?

They just tried to trick me! Yes, the site arbitrator tried to trick me into taking responsibility, so that if any problems arose, they could tell me that I had returned the money to the buyer myself!

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 12.42.01.png


Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 12.43.15.png




7. So, the dispute between the buyer and me continued, and he even began openly insulting me, until the arbitrator showed up and asked the buyer why he'd made changes to the account.

He claimed he hadn't paid attention to the account region. But that was his fault and his problem, so what did it have to do with me?


1765104738593.png



Then he started lying again. Does anyone else keep track of how many times he's lied?

He claims that he only changed the email address on the account, but this is another lie on his part, because he also at least changed the password (and added his friend).

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 13.00.06.png


xz705hwj7ub7vk6wlaeb.jpg



---

8. That was in April, and since then the administration has simply ignored the dispute. The site administration simply began waiting for one of us to give up on the dispute.
In May, I contacted customer support again and asked them to resolve our dispute.

This prompted the arbitrator to appear in the chat, but he simply told us to wait for the dispute to be resolved.

Then they ignored the dispute again and simply disappeared until June.


Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 13.11.19.png


They might have continued to ignore the dispute, but then the buyer's nerves began to fail. And how do you think the buyer started the conversation? That's right, with another lie.


The arbitrator didn't send any more messages in the chat. We argued with the buyer for a while, then began waiting for the dispute to be resolved.

By the way, it turns out the buyer is a millionaire!

1765106567602.png


---

9. A month later, the arbitrator reappeared, but he began laying the groundwork to rule in favor of the buyer again, of course.

As a reminder, after requesting a refund, the buyer logged into the account and changed his details to mine, without even asking me about it first.

Of course, I disagree with these actions, so I didn't confirm the email, which means his email is still considered the primary one, as it's the last confirmed email on the account. Most likely, this is still the case today. I haven't logged in or even tried to log in since April.

1765106689735.png



--

10. In July, they replaced our arbitrator, but they did so because I continued to write in support and ask them to resolve the dispute.
Incidentally, they did not dismiss the previous one, of course, but simply transferred him to the support department.

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 13.38.04.png




Although they replaced the arbitrator, they once again ignored our dispute. The site administration began waiting again for one of us to withdraw from the dispute.

At the same time, I began writing to them EVERY month, asking them to finally resolve the dispute. They promised to do so, but nothing changed; they continued to ignore our dispute.


Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 13.48.55.png




11. In October, they promised to resolve the dispute, but nothing happened.

A month later, in early November, I contacted them again, and they again promised to resolve the dispute, but a week later, nothing had happened.

Then I started writing to them every week! And finally, the arbitrator condescended to us and made a decision!

But what do you think it was?

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 13.55.01.png


Of course, they ruled in favor of the buyer again! Did you have any doubts?

--

12. As before, I contacted support, and as before, they stated that this is not a final decision.

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 13.57.52.png

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 14.00.30.png



--


13. At the same time, the buyer changed his tactics.

What do you think changed? That's right, he started lying about how he IMMEDIATELY asked for a refund! And do you know why? Because on the website, to see the time of an old message, you need to hover your cursor over the date. Few people know this. Apparently, he thought that the time was not saved, so he decided to lie about the time of the refund request.

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 14.01.57.png

I'm so tired of his lies.

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 14.09.34.png



As you can see, I caught him lying once again.

You can also see the last message in our chat in the screenshot. There were no other messages. Yes, he didn't respond, and yes, the arbitrator is silent again.


---


14. Next, I contacted customer support and asked them if it was even normal for a buyer to brazenly and openly lie during a dispute. Doesn't this violate the site's rules, and will there be consequences for directly attempting to mislead the arbitrator?

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 14.16.30.png

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 14.17.49.png


They replied that they had no right to intervene and that I should address my complaints to the arbitrator.
But I had already done this repeatedly in the dispute chat (since he explicitly forbade us from trying to contact him in private messages, as you can see in the message above), and he didn't care.

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 14.23.28.png

Screenshot 2025-12-07 at 14.24.31.png



-----


That's all.
I repeat, the proceedings are still ongoing!

To this day, as of 7/12/2025, NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE!

More than six months have passed since it began!



However, the site administration is simply waiting for either me or the buyer to give up the dispute! They have no intention of making a decision.



Under no circumstances should you sell anything on this site!
Otherwise, you can find yourself in my situation!

Their staff is completely incompetent, and they couldn't care less about sellers! They will ALWAYS side with the buyer!

Even if the buyer is 1000% in the wrong and you are 1000% in the right, even if the buyer is brazenly and openly lying to them!
​
--

P.S. I am ready to show everything to the site administration, without censorship (and do a screen demonstration) if necessary.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top