Selling account which I brought from banned member

Not Recently Bumped
(6 reviews)

YTPro

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Bangladesh
Member Since
Mar 4, 2019
Last seen
Country
Bangladesh
Multiple Accounts
1
I brought an account couple of days ago from youtube forum but seller is banned now for selling ******* account. I am not sure that my account is *******. Can I sell my account on youtube forum
 
In case you are sure that is ******* then it is not allowed. Selling this account can make you in further trouble when the original owner returns the account.
 
The account can't be listed on our site anymore, if you do you risk your account being banned here.

You should attempt to recover your payment against the seller you purchased it from and return the account to the real owner if you can. If you can't find the original owner, then hold the account until they can recover it for themselves. Please do not resell it.
 
Back
Top