Scammer: Jstar

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

kpd

(3 reviews)

kpd

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 5, 2013
Last seen

kpd

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Information
######################
Dispute Date:5/10/15
Method of Contact Used:skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: "jstarbusiness" and "league.jboost"
EpicNPC username of the person you're accusing: Jstar
Your Instant Messenger ID:
Other information: His original skype he shared with his other booster was "jstarbusiness" and apparently his booster service decided to break up and he added me on his personal skype which is "league.jboost"

DISPUTE Information
######################
What is the dispute about? league of legends elo boosting
Link of transaction thread: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/7457...E-Player-Ran-Cheapest-Price-Guaranteed-Unique
Approximate value of property: currently paid 3/4 of the value of 3 payments of $69.25 USD. ($207.75)

Was a middleman used?
If yes, who? no
Provide information about the dispute and what lead to it: I purchased a delayed boost from D5 to Masters. He agreed to guarantee my account to be Masters by the end of the season if I were to fully pay by 5/12/15 and my rank would be D3 by 5/12/15 during the end of advanced split payments. Last week, his elo boosting company broke apart and he said he will finish my job and added me on his new personal skype which is "league.jboost" The last time he talked to me was 5/6/15 and told me he was going to play a lot since then until 5/12 to meet the expectation to get my account to D3. He then tells me hes going to go out and will be back but he never came back.
Other details / notes: His last seen activity on Epic is yesterday so he definitely knows whats going on. I sent him an email demanding refund and he has yet to reply.

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!
Chat Logs: http://imgur.com/ytRuxmK,MQUlrA9,BnWMji6,vXE5Gyd,jLoOfIJ#0
Pictures/Screenshots: http://imgur.com/GS2hhLY,DOqm92J (proof of payment)
Other proof:

Additional Information
######################
Did you do any background searching before the transaction? just other people vouching for him on his thread
Have you traded with this person before? no
Approximately how many transactions have you done on EpicNPC? 4-5
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Banned - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/775782-Scammer-Jstar/page2
I'm not ignoring the situation, I contacted the person who needed to be notified. This business was ran by multiple people and I was never a part of the transaction after he personally added you on that Skype. I'm waiting on a reply from James and seeing if he's having issues or if he's actually screwing you over. As far as I go, I am not connected to this issue. Once I closed my business thread my business ceased. He reached out to you personally by having your info saved and he informed me he was still going to work with you individually and you accepted that instead of asking us for a refund and you paid him personally as well. As far as I'm concerned this isn't between me and you so disputing it through me is ridiculous. However, since I'm not a **** I'm reaching out to him to try and see what's going on since I have his personal contact information. kpd emailed me after he was having issues with James asking for a refund however, however, I am no longer in control of that situation.

I'll update tomorrow if James responds to my text.
 
The payment was sent to you jstar and you accepted the sale.

Hey David. There was a fall out with jstarbusiness ... and we ended up parting ways

I'm still finishing my jobs I had and yours. I'm not going to be boosting anymore jobs after yours for a while.

At no time did you say it was anyone else's responsibility but yours.

You are 100% responsible for this refund regardless what happens with your former partners so in terms of this dispute, it's irrelevant what they have to say about it.

Waiting for more updates.
 
Banned - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/775782-Scammer-Jstar/page2
The payment was sent to you jstar and you accepted the sale.



At no time did you say it was anyone else's responsibility but yours.

You are 100% responsible for this refund regardless what happens with your former partners so in terms of this dispute, it's irrelevant what they have to say about it.

Waiting for more updates.

What you don't understand is that it's not me on that Skype. "league.jboost" is not me but one of the boosters that helped me run it. I originally accepted the sale and when James added him on his Skype and he accepted going directly through him the ownership of that deal was no longer my responsibility. I forwarded the money to him and he took over the job. I NEVER verified "league.jboost" through Epic in any way, not even through the business Skype "Jstarbusiness, not through the site through PMs, or anything. There was nothing from me "Jstar" that vouched or claimed responsibility to that deal.
 
http://imgur.com/PJ2ghHW In this screenshot, you give me your payment info which is [email protected]. "I forwarded the money to him and he took over the job" You got the payment to begin with. Paypal confirms that the owner of that email is James Starr as evidence provided in previous payment screenshots. http://imgur.com/GS2hhLY,DOqm92J

http://i.imgur.com/s3UT9Ck.png This one shows that you admit you are James.

Moderators, all the evidence are crystal clear. Please get to the bottom of this asap so I know if I should start disputing payment.
 
Banned - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/775782-Scammer-Jstar/page2
http://imgur.com/PJ2ghHW In this screenshot, you give me your payment info which is [email protected]. "I forwarded the money to him and he took over the job" You got the payment to begin with. Paypal confirms that the owner of that email is James Starr as evidence provided in previous payment screenshots. http://imgur.com/GS2hhLY,DOqm92J

http://i.imgur.com/s3UT9Ck.png This one shows that you admit you are James.

Moderators, all the evidence are crystal clear. Please get to the bottom of this asap so I know if I should start disputing payment.

Do you understand that multiple people can be signed into one Skype? We had multiple users logged on and managing that Skype. James was one of them. Yes, you sent the payment to me and I forwarded it to him through another payment method. If you try disputing the payment through me you will not only fail but I will ensure your LoL account will be banned.
 
Banned - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/775782-Scammer-Jstar/page2
Jstar you need to adjust your attitude now.


Do not threaten another member with a ban of their account for rightfully disputing a payment.

It's not rightful at all. I NEVER confirmed or vouched for "James" after we disbanded our business. He reached out to kpd personally to him and he accepted to work with him outside of relations to our old business. I am not responsible for this and I am not paying out of pocket for this. There is a safety clause in all payments received that will ensure a dispute can not happen, but if he thinks he's in the right to even try I will most definitely do what is necessary.
 
Last edited:
Banned - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/775782-Scammer-Jstar/page2
If you referred him to a business you worked for AND used the skype you are responsible.

I don't understand your post here at all. I'm not responsible. I NEVER referred him to that booster. The facts are all here.

1.) Our team of boosters decided we no longer wanted to work together due to indecision as a team moving forward with our business. I told everyone that I'd refund all current jobs or they can reach out to their current clients and have agreements to work with them personally and I'd send them the payment.

2.) An ex booster of mine reached out to kpd prior to him reaching out to me for a refund asking if he'd like to continue the service through himself and no longer through our business.

3.) KPD agreed and the booster showed me evidence that he agreed, so I gave him the money and responsibility to the job.

4.) The booster disappears off the face of the earth, KPD is upset and wants his money back and comes to me since I originally appointed the job to that booster when AT THAT TIME, I'd be upholding responsibility. So he assumes I still do, when I do not.

NEVER did KPD do the following -

Contact me on jstarbusines to confirm that I'd still be responsible for the transaction
Contact me on EPIC to confirm that I'd still be responsible for the transaction
Contact me on the support email I listed in my original business thread to confirm that I'd still be responsible for the transaction

To be clear the SECOND SKYPE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. I've never used that Skype, the only shared skype was "jstarbusiness".
 
Last edited:
Jstar is your business. You owe it. You use the name, you own the Paypal account, it's yours. If a booster said he will complete the boost, then doesn't YOU are still 100% responsible. I don't care that your business broke up. This is YOUR customer.

You are 100% responsible for this refund regardless what happens with your former partners so in terms of this dispute, it's irrelevant what they have to say about it.

You will have 48 hrs to issue a full refund or you will be banned.
 
Banned - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/775782-Scammer-Jstar/page2
Jstar is your business. You owe it. You use the name, you own the Paypal account, it's yours. If a booster said he will complete the boost, then doesn't YOU are still 100% responsible. I don't care that your business broke up. This is YOUR customer.

You are 100% responsible for this refund regardless what happens with your former partners so in terms of this dispute, it's irrelevant what they have to say about it.

You will have 48 hrs to issue a full refund or you will be banned.

Ban me then because this is ridiculous. My business has NOTHING to do with this transaction except I personally (after the business fully closed) transitioned the transaction to my old booster because kpd agreed to take it individually with him. What am I to do? Say no? Force a refund to kpd then have him send it all through him personally? I'd just seem like a jerk to an old customer and friend.

If you think I'm in the wrong then I don't want to advertise services or use this site ever again regardless. Sorry.

To KPD - It sucks that you're out of money but you took the risk of accepting service outside of my business to a personal level. If my old booster responds to me text I'll let you know and I'll highly encourage him to pay you back or complete the job. However, I can and will get your LoL account banned if you take it upon yourself to even try to open a dispute. This also goes for anyone else who think it would be okay to charge back my services after successfully completing your job and just because I'm labeled a scammer because of this BS. I've never lost a charge back, but the hold on my account during the process is beyond irritating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top