• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer and thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

SamGC18

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
zLaggerMan
Information

Purchase Date: 24/08/2021
Date the problem began: 11/09/2021
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: LaggerGG#2306
Your Instant Messenger ID: Zuko#8808

DISPUTE Information

Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/691...er-wood-morrigan-kkk-t5-and-more-150.2030368/
Approximate value of property: 150 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? Yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? DOPEBOOST

What is the dispute about?

Bought the SMITE account. Got recalled week later, I confront him about it and suddenly he says it was not his account, it was his friend's account. He claims to act as the Middleman (obvious lie) and says he cant do anything to help me recover the account nor refund me the money. He tells me to talk to the original owner, yet on the post he claims he is the original owner, that is his account and that he is selling it because he is gonna quit playing SMITE. No mention of it not being his own account or whatsoever. Till this day he still refuses to give me back the account or refund me my full payment.

Other details / notes:

He started harassing me when i started to call him out in anger. Seach me up and looked for my IP info when I told him i reported him to the police station and sued him for scamming online.

Proof

Chat Log Screenshots: Chat screenshots are from our conversation in Discord, in which he deleted some messages but you can still see he's lying and a scammer.

View attachment 1633785707113.jpeg

View attachment 1633785723496.jpeg

View attachment 1633785740710.jpeg

View attachment 1633786347116.jpeg
View attachment 1633786365107.jpeg

View attachment 1633786573030.jpeg

View attachment 1633787022004.jpeg

View attachment 1633787052951.jpeg

The conversation gets more heated and it doesnt get anywhere else, but I can send you all if you still want it, I got every screenshot.
Here are some of him insulting me when he gets cornered and can't argue back.

View attachment 1633788179145.jpeg

View attachment 1633788252063.jpeg

Payment Screenshots:

Got the payment screenshot from PayPal.

View attachment 1633787070896.jpeg

View attachment 1633787083039.jpeg

Account Recalls

Did the seller say he's the original owner? The proof is already on the selling post, where he claims he is the owner and thats he's quitting SMITE and selling HIS old account.

View attachment 1633787298370.jpeg

What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale?

He provided me his google email in case i wanted to change it there too. I got the proof that he recalled it cause he changed my email to his again, and Hi-Rez notified me. You can clearly see the date, 11/03/21, the day I asked him why he recalled the account.

View attachment 1633787581994.jpeg

How long did you have the account before it was recalled? Got it for 18 days from 24/08/21 to 10/09/21

If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.

Here you have the support ticket i opened to Hi-Rez and the answer they gave me. Again, I opened the ticket on the day my account got recalled, 11/09. They asked me to answer the security question for ownership, and obviously i didnt know the answer cause he was the one who wrote that. You can see on the discord screenshots that I ask him what the answer to the question is and he says he doesnt know.

View attachment 1633787675614.png

Attachments

• Account Stolen.jpg
    Account Stolen.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Change emails without consent.jpg
    Change emails without consent.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Claims to be OG owner.jpg
    Claims to be OG owner.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Conversacion 1.jpg
    Conversacion 1.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Conversacion 2.jpg
    Conversacion 2.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Conversacion 3.jpg
    Conversacion 3.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Conversacion 4.jpg
    Conversacion 4.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Conversacion 5.jpg
    Conversacion 5.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Conversacion 6.jpg
    Conversacion 6.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1633785449873.jpeg
    1633785449873.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1633787402746.jpeg
    1633787402746.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
Report ip hash: 0b26436260e7899e8ba4a6

zLaggerMan

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Scam attempt - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/recalled-account-after-3-months.2111703
Going to answer in a while, this guy posted his shady screenshots avoiding where I offer a refund. Cringe. Will answer asap :) Nothing to hide from my side.

Report ip hash: b538946136030aeb89fb8f

SamGC18

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Going to answer in a while, this guy posted his shady screenshots avoiding where I offer a refund. Cringe. Will answer asap :) Nothing to hide from my side.
Says he has nothing to hide yet you all can see he deleted messages in Discord chat. Offers 15% refund cause he claims in Discord the account is not his, it's his friend's account suddenly, yet everyone can see on the original post he claims to be the original owner and says hes selling his old account because he's quitting SMITE. Yet another lie, something pretty usual with this fellow :D

Also hope he post every single screenshot of him insulting me and looking up for me personal info and address when i tell him he's getting sued for scamming, or else i will keep on posting screenshots.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Scam attempt - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/recalled-account-after-3-months.2111703
First thing first, I admit that I put on the selling post that I were the og owner, but you can check the other selling posts I have on epic. I just have my last post saying that I'm the OG owner because that's my account indeed.

This guy is a pretty toxic human being refusing any form of refund I offered him. I offered to refund my "fee" that I received for selling that account, I offered the 15% of the total value as refund or even doubled, but he still doesn't accept and I can understand him. Fact is that I don't own that money and I'm open to double the refund I proposed to him up to 40€. Enclosed you can find my screenshots where he's harassing with pretty hard words and he's threatening me with the police and lawyers thing, he acts like a millionaire and then he cries for 130€ and I proposed to refund him 40€ (that's my profit doubled) like plenty of times. I don't have anything to hide and I'm open to solve this, simply I don't own all the paid sum since I sold and posted this account for a guy that now blocked me even on Discord. I sent to SamGC his contact details in order to ask him the remaining part of the refund, but he doesn't care, he's like tunnelvisioning all this story and he's not open to any other refund method.

I can prove that I don't own that email and you can check all the screens below, the og mail was another and as you can see the email changed to apparently a new one made by the same person (similar name meaning that probably I got scammed too). They recalled it after it was on your ownership for nearly 20 days and I didn't know ****. I'm even open to refund the mm fee you paid in addition to double refound my fee. Tbh if I wanted to scam this guy I would have blocked him right after the transaction instead I am still here trying to figure out a solution.

I can't refund all the amount for that transaction and I already reported Sam to Paypal for fake chargeback and the og owner of this account to PP too for scam. Waiting their process.

Moving forward with the threats won't solve anything tho, if it makes you feel better go to solve your anger problems.

I will state it again: I'M OPEN TO REFUND YOU BUT JUST FOR MY FEE, EVEN DOUBLED AND MM FEE YOU PAID. If you prefer nothing to something I can't do ****.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG
9.PNG
10.PNG
11.PNG
12.PNG
ogmail I have.PNG

SamGC18

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
First thing first, I admit that I put on the selling post that I were the og owner, but you can check the other selling posts I have on epic. I just have my last post saying that I'm the OG owner because that's my account indeed.

This guy is a pretty toxic human being refusing any form of refund I offered him. I offered to refund my "fee" that I received for selling that account, I offered the 15% of the total value as refund or even doubled, but he still doesn't accept and I can understand him. Fact is that I don't own that money and I'm open to double the refund I proposed to him up to 40€. Enclosed you can find my screenshots where he's harassing with pretty hard words and he's threatening me with the police and lawyers thing, he acts like a millionaire and then he cries for 130€ and I proposed to refund him 40€ (that's my profit doubled) like plenty of times. I don't have anything to hide and I'm open to solve this, simply I don't own all the paid sum since I sold and posted this account for a guy that now blocked me even on Discord. I sent to SamGC his contact details in order to ask him the remaining part of the refund, but he doesn't care, he's like tunnelvisioning all this story and he's not open to any other refund method.

I can prove that I don't own that email and you can check all the screens below, the og mail was another and as you can see the email changed to apparently a new one made by the same person (similar name meaning that probably I got scammed too). They recalled it after it was on your ownership for nearly 20 days and I didn't know ****. I'm even open to refund the mm fee you paid in addition to double refound my fee. Tbh if I wanted to scam this guy I would have blocked him right after the transaction instead I am still here trying to figure out a solution.

I can't refund all the amount for that transaction and I already reported Sam to Paypal for fake chargeback and the og owner of this account to PP too for scam. Waiting their process.

Moving forward with the threats won't solve anything tho, if it makes you feel better go to solve your anger problems.

I will state it again: I'M OPEN TO REFUND YOU BUT JUST FOR MY FEE, EVEN DOUBLED AND MM FEE YOU PAID. If you prefer nothing to something I can't do ****.

View attachment 2253637View attachment 2253638View attachment 2253639View attachment 2253640View attachment 2253641View attachment 2253642View attachment 2253643View attachment 2253644View attachment 2253645View attachment 2253646View attachment 2253647View attachment 2253648View attachment 2253649

It's kinda sad watching this kid trying to twist it around and saying he's the one that got scammed by the og owner. Yet another one of his lies.
He just admitted he lied on the post caiming he was the original owner and as you can see at the start of the discord conversation on my screenshots he keeps up the lie until i call him out for being a scammer.

View attachment 1633796310197.png

You can clearly see here how i wasnt aware of it until september 11 when i got scammed.
The scammer is calling me a toxic human being because I refuse his offer of 15% refund LOL, he thinks im stupid. Until he gives me back the full amount of money i paid for something that got recalled im not listening to any request. He is the owner as stated in the og post, he is just making up lies again.

He sent me some discord profile to add on and talk to to get my money back when it's his responsability, since hes the seller AND the owner as you can all see on the original post in this page. He keeps on talking about how 15% is the only thing he can give me back since that is his ´fee´on the purchase and his ´friend´ the original owner had the other 85%. Yet another lie, he has no contract signed nor anything to prove it, it's just all lies and more lies.

He's also lying with the change mail screenshot cause as you all can see, in the screenshot he posted, you can't see the date when he received that. You, however, can see the date on the screenshot I posted of Hi-Rez notifying me of someone changing my email without my consent. Also saying he didnt know sh*t yet as all of you can see, I contacted him the same day my account got recalled on 11/09.

"I already reported Sam to Paypal for fake chargeback" This is also a lie, he didnt report anything because he can't. I sent the money as a gift to someone else, meaning when i opened up a Paypal case in order to try and get my money back, they notified me that they couldnt help me with the case cause it was payment via gift and not payment via trade/purchase. That was my mistake for trusting this scammer. I should have sent the money as a paying fee and PayPal could have helped me sooner. Here you have the mail screenshots:

View attachment 1633797656158.jpeg

He's also lying when he calls he cant refund me the full amount; he clearly can, he just won't cause hes the scammer, or he is in the scam group with his so called ´friend´ who owns the account but there are no screenshots of the conversation with the dude.
Where are the screenshots of zLaggerMan talking to his so called ´friend´ (owner of the account by his word), talking to him or trying to solve the problem? Because I haven't seen any.

Here I am going to post you the FULL converstion since 24/08/21 till today 09/10/2021 and Im not gonna ignore the ones where he threatens me with my home address and he uses racial slurs :)

View attachment 1633798118212.jpeg
View attachment 1633798147229.jpeg
View attachment 1633798173289.jpeg
View attachment 1633798207332.jpeg
View attachment 1633798229248.jpeg
View attachment 1633798251791.jpeg
View attachment 1633798295483.jpeg
View attachment 1633798316872.jpeg
View attachment 1633798349381.jpeg
View attachment 1633798393271.jpeg
View attachment 1633798416059.jpeg
View attachment 1633798472577.jpeg
View attachment 1633798510995.jpeg
View attachment 1633798548869.jpeg
View attachment 1633798576193.jpeg
View attachment 1633798614048.jpeg
View attachment 1633798654173.jpeg
View attachment 1633798678759.jpeg
View attachment 1633798709337.jpeg
View attachment 1633798739485.jpeg
View attachment 1633798761205.jpeg
View attachment 1633798815539.jpeg

There you have it, 22 screenshots of the full conversation (minus the ton of messages he deleted when he got caught and earlier) where you can see all his lies, and also de fact he threatened me, and used racial slurs against me, since he wrote "cancro negro schifoso ammazzati" and that means "crappy n*gga cancer killed" in italian. As you can see, I gave him plenty of time to resolve this peafully, 2 weeks i believe since HiRez notified me asking me for the security answer to get the account back.
You can see clearly as well that when i told him thanks for the paypal ip cause it was easy for the police to find him so they could sent him the report notification, he admitted he's using a fake name and account there as well, but i will report him on Paypal with screenshots no worries.
I do apologice for losing my patience and throwing some petty insults and remarks, but can you blame me? This kid scams people and then he thinks he's so clever he can twist it around and I'm not gonna do anything about it lol. Sure i said some silly insults but at least im not some racist throwing racial slurs around and wishing death on people. Wonder who the toxic human being is and need anger management classes :)
I would love it if you could help me get my full money back, but I understand if you can´t, I reported him to the police and will sue him as well if i dont get it back. Banning him out after you see all the proof i sent you is pretty ok with me, if it can be an IP ban so he doesnt create a new account to scam even more people would be lovely.

If you need anything else please let me know.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
It's kinda sad watching this kid trying to twist it around and saying he's the one that got scammed by the og owner. Yet another one of his lies.
He just admitted he lied on the post caiming he was the original owner and as you can see at the start of the discord conversation on my screenshots he keeps up the lie until i call him out for being a scammer.

View attachment 2253741

You can clearly see here how i wasnt aware of it until september 11 when i got scammed.
The scammer is calling me a toxic human being because I refuse his offer of 15% refund LOL, he thinks im stupid. Until he gives me back the full amount of money i paid for something that got recalled im not listening to any request. He is the owner as stated in the og post, he is just making up lies again.

He sent me some discord profile to add on and talk to to get my money back when it's his responsability, since hes the seller AND the owner as you can all see on the original post in this page. He keeps on talking about how 15% is the only thing he can give me back since that is his ´fee´on the purchase and his ´friend´ the original owner had the other 85%. Yet another lie, he has no contract signed nor anything to prove it, it's just all lies and more lies.

He's also lying with the change mail screenshot cause as you all can see, in the screenshot he posted, you can't see the date when he received that. You, however, can see the date on the screenshot I posted of Hi-Rez notifying me of someone changing my email without my consent. Also saying he didnt know sh*t yet as all of you can see, I contacted him the same day my account got recalled on 11/09.

"I already reported Sam to Paypal for fake chargeback" This is also a lie, he didnt report anything because he can't. I sent the money as a gift to someone else, meaning when i opened up a Paypal case in order to try and get my money back, they notified me that they couldnt help me with the case cause it was payment via gift and not payment via trade/purchase. That was my mistake for trusting this scammer. I should have sent the money as a paying fee and PayPal could have helped me sooner. Here you have the mail screenshots:

View attachment 2253839

He's also lying when he calls he cant refund me the full amount; he clearly can, he just won't cause hes the scammer, or he is in the scam group with his so called ´friend´ who owns the account but there are no screenshots of the conversation with the dude.
Where are the screenshots of zLaggerMan talking to his so called ´friend´ (owner of the account by his word), talking to him or trying to solve the problem? Because I haven't seen any.

Here I am going to post you the FULL converstion since 24/08/21 till today 09/10/2021 and Im not gonna ignore the ones where he threatens me with my home address and he uses racial slurs :)

View attachment 2253877
View attachment 2253881
View attachment 2253886
View attachment 2253895
View attachment 2253900
View attachment 2253903
View attachment 2253904
View attachment 2253905
View attachment 2253906
View attachment 2253908
View attachment 2253914
View attachment 2253919
View attachment 2253923
View attachment 2253925
View attachment 2253928
View attachment 2253929
View attachment 2253930
View attachment 2253931
View attachment 2253932
View attachment 2253933
View attachment 2253934
View attachment 2253935

There you have it, 22 screenshots of the full conversation (minus the ton of messages he deleted when he got caught and earlier) where you can see all his lies, and also de fact he threatened me, and used racial slurs against me, since he wrote "cancro negro schifoso ammazzati" and that means "crappy n*gga cancer killed" in italian. As you can see, I gave him plenty of time to resolve this peafully, 2 weeks i believe since HiRez notified me asking me for the security answer to get the account back.
You can see clearly as well that when i told him thanks for the paypal ip cause it was easy for the police to find him so they could sent him the report notification, he admitted he's using a fake name and account there as well, but i will report him on Paypal with screenshots no worries.
I do apologice for losing my patience and throwing some petty insults and remarks, but can you blame me? This kid scams people and then he thinks he's so clever he can twist it around and I'm not gonna do anything about it lol. Sure i said some silly insults but at least im not some racist throwing racial slurs around and wishing death on people. Wonder who the toxic human being is and need anger management classes :)
I would love it if you could help me get my full money back, but I understand if you can´t, I reported him to the police and will sue him as well if i dont get it back. Banning him out after you see all the proof i sent you is pretty ok with me, if it can be an IP ban so he doesnt create a new account to scam even more people would be lovely.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Let's start in order.

I offered the 15% x 2 + MM Fee you paid. That's 50€ or more.

Here below you can see the OG mail I was giveng by this guy I sold for. It's the very same day we traded with DOPEBOOST as MM.View attachment Address Change.PNG

Here you can see instead the Paypal Chargeback I opened to have the money back from the OG Seller, they answered that since I used F&F it's hard to get a refund. As you can see I opened the chargeback the day after I got notified on PP that Samuel was asking for a refund. (I can share the final destination of the money too in order to demonstrate that I just deducted 15% from 130EUR, and I sent the remaining to the owner.
View attachment Paypal Chargeback.PNG

Please tell me what do I have to provide to prove I'm totally unrelated to the recall of the account. Sam asked me to prove that I don't own the email he's showing: [email protected] but how can I prove to not owning something I don't own? I was given the email you can see in the first screen I posted on this answer.

I'm here to solve this, I could have disappeared like 1 month ago, don't you think?

As I said I don’t have the funds to refund you in total, I hope to receive the money back from PP, since then, let’s try to trade… if not you should wait. I can offer 65 that’s the half of the grand total, much more than my 15% doubled. You all can see my good faith and will to solve this.

Last edited:

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Since the buyer isn't trusting me I'd like to prove him wrong and I'd like to demonstrate I'm total unrelated to this guy that he calls to be my friend.

Here you can see the conversation with the OG Owner and you can see all his IRL details too.
Only staff can view this content.

SamGC18

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
As you can see on the screenshots i posted of the conversation he mentions more than twice that the owner of the account is his friend or is in a group with some of his friends. Also this: "I offered the 15% x 2 + MM Fee you paid. That's 50€ or more." only got offered in here after I made the post because he started panicking and we both know it. You sold it, its your responsability, you refund the total amount, as simple as that.

If you were an intermediate for the original owner show the contract where he allows you to sell his property and the percentages of the deal. Post a screenshot of the contract. If you dont have it then it's all a made up lie, and you two are on the scam.
Were is the name and the Paypal info of the og owner in that screenshot?? You already admitted that the Paypal account you used for my transition is fake, its written in the conversation that you used a fake name, so you might as well created a new account just to simulate the process since that's how you do things. Lie and steal.

You being unrelated to the recall or you posting a screenshot of someone trying to change the email THE SAME DAY you just sold the account to me, doesnt change the fact that you lied about being the original owner and kept the lie up till the day I messaged you in 11/09 when the account got recalled. YOU were the seller and YOU are responsible to whatever problem happens. You didnt notify me nor the mm DOPEBOOST that you were an intermediate, that the account wasnt yours and that you were only getting 15% of the payment (if it's even true). If i were to know all of this I would have never purchased it. But I trusted the official post on ENPC. Nobody expected you to lie even to this website, yet you did.

You instead waited all 2 and a half weeks until your friend recalled the account on 11/09 to notify me of all of these IMPORTANT details. The point is proven, you're a liar and a scammer probably. You delete messages in conversations to try and hide things, you lie to this website and to me, and you are a thief. I posted all the conversation and all the proof of payment, account recall and everything else needed.

The only thing you post is a notification to change emails and we don't even know if you did this to try and cover the scam later. You already admitted to your Paypal account being fake, who's to tell me that the other email is not yours as well?. You can't prove it but here's the thing, when you're a compulsive liar, no one believes you in the end. Fake information, fake Paypal account and dont even get me started on the fact that you tried to cut down the conversation to look like the victim, when i just uploaded the entire thing uncutted.

Take your own advice, go to therapy cause you seem to be a pretty toxic human being aside from a racist. And please stop dragging this down any further with desperate attempts, and let the MODS do their job and judge.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
I don't know if at this point you are trolling me or acting like a dumb.

I'm offering a solution, since I don't own the total amount I can put my fee + MY MONEY even if from the screenshots I sent to admins only (Private Infos of the OG Owner in there) it's clearly stated that it's HIS OWN RESPONSIBILITY.

You being unrelated to the recall or you posting a screenshot of someone trying to change the email THE SAME DAY you just sold the account to me, doesnt change the fact that you lied about being the original owner and kept the lie up till the day I messaged you in 11/09 when the account got recalled. YOU were the seller and YOU are responsible to whatever problem happens. You didnt notify me nor the mm DOPEBOOST that you were an intermediate, that the account wasnt yours and that you were only getting 15% of the payment (if it's even true). If i were to know all of this I would have never purchased it. But I trusted the official post on ENPC. Nobody expected you to lie even to this website, yet you did.

The email trying to change the og mail I had was DOPEBOOST securing the account, lmao are you for real?

You instead waited all 2 and a half weeks until your friend recalled the account on 11/09 to notify me of all of these IMPORTANT details. The point is proven, you're a liar and a scammer probably. You delete messages in conversations to try and hide things, you lie to this website and to me, and you are a thief. I posted all the conversation and all the proof of payment, account recall and everything else needed.

And again, I'm not related to this guy, it's NOT a friend of mine. I think I said it 10 times now.

I'm now repeating myself once again, I'm open to close this fiesta even if I have to put in more than my fee, just find a deal. If not don't worry, go on threatening me, my legals are notified and will soon contact you, I think tomorrow during the working office time.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Since the Buyer contacted me again on Discord saying I'm a liar and NOW he says that even if I have proofs of the OG Owner saying me that it will be his own responsibility will mean nothing, I'm posting a cut screenshot that I sent in my post before (Admins Only).

Proof5 Responsibility.PNG

I'm really pissed of this, ok this guy lost his money I admit that there's a problem and I'm EVEN OPEN to emit a refund, but since I don't own the total amount he paid, we shall come up to a deal seen that Oni is taking his own responsibility. If you would like to accept the half NOW and the rest if I win the PP dispute or just wait for the next month maybe. Moreover I already sent the Discord details to the buyer in order to contact him since I'm blocked (As I showed you before).

I will accept to pay the first refund ONLY if he shows me that he withdrawn the report did to police station or whatever.

I won't reply any further, just answering to mods or admins because I'm really done dealing with you.

Last edited:

SamGC18

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
There is no other solution than full refund for something that got stolen. He's saying NOW at 10/10/21 that he has a screenshot of the OG owner stating that it's his responsability. Where was this information on the date of puchase on 24/08/21. Where was the information that he was just an intermediate, that he didnt own the account (Like it's stated on the original post where he CLAIMS the account is his? Lying yet again) and finally that he was only getting 15% of the full payment?. Where was this information? Because at the point of purchase both me the buyer and the paid mm DOPEBOOST both thought he was the og owner and he was getting the money. No one knew any of these things until the account got recalled on 11/09/21 that he suddenly decides to let me know of this important information. I repeat what I said earlier, If I knew he wasnt the owner and MY MONEY was gonna get distributed to other people, I WOULDNT HAVE PURCHASED THE ACCOUNT. He has no transparence and he's a liar. I trusted the ENPC page on what he wrote, didnt know I was dealing with a liar.

Secondly, on his first post, he claims the gmail screenshot of HiRez notifying him about a mail change was proof that he wasnt the og owner and that screenshot was proof of the mail changing to apparently a new mail, saying it was the og owner changing it and scamming him as well. He claims he didnt know anything yet as you all can see on the conversation, I notified him the same day the account got recalled. Another lie.

"I can prove that I don't own that email and you can check all the screens below, the og mail was another and as you can see the email changed to apparently a new one made by the same person (similar name meaning that probably I got scammed too). They recalled it after it was on your ownership for nearly 20 days and I didn't know."

On the last post he says the exact same screenshot of the mail change request from hirez was DOPEBOOST securing the account and he shows the date, when yestarday on his original post he said that the mail was the og owner changing mails as stated above by him. Changing the narrative yet again to fix his lies.

"The email trying to change the og mail I had was DOPEBOOST securing the account, lmao are you for real?"

I will stop replying to this kid and ignore him. Im just going to post all the screenshots of the conversation I just had on private with him. You can see how much his attitude change from here to private, where he insults and threatens me.

View attachment 1633878420810.jpeg
View attachment 1633878454751.jpeg
View attachment 1633878482468.jpeg
View attachment 1633878506380.jpeg
View attachment 1633878538839.jpeg
View attachment 1633878560117.jpeg
View attachment 1633878586094.jpeg
View attachment 1633878606936.jpeg
View attachment 1633878633146.jpeg
View attachment 1633878673674.jpeg
View attachment 1633878695913.jpeg

In all of this conversation you can see how he changes his current actitude in this post, where he plays the victim claiming he got scammed by the og owner as well. He's cocky, insults me and lastly threatens me, giving me some "friendly advice" to change my phone number. This just proves what i stated some posts above; he went and searched my IP por my personal name, information, phone number and address (which is illegal btw).

He claims that I harassed him with the police report and sue thing. I didnt tho, I got stolen online, and when you get something stolen, you go to the nearest police station to report the robbery and in my case contacted my lawyers to file in a lawsuit to try and get my money back since I just gave him +2 weeks for a solution from 15/09/21 to 08/10/21 as you can see, and he ignored me and didnt give me any solution.
I won't stand by for 20, 50 nor 65 refund, I want full refund and if it's not possible to get it in here by this post, at least I hope you can see how clear all of this is and ban this person out from this forum so he cant come back with another account. I will get my money back with help of the law if this doesnt get solved here, no problem.

Like I said, I will wait for the MODS reply and will provide you with anything you need, but I think you got everything you need here to take action.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Secondly, on his first post, he claims the gmail screenshot of HiRez notifying him about a mail change was proof that he wasnt the og owner and that screenshot was proof of the mail changing to apparently a new mail, saying it was the og owner changing it and scamming him as well. He claims he didnt know anything yet as you all can see on the conversation, I notified him the same day the account got recalled. Another lie.
Really, what are you even saying? I was given that email AS OG as you can see from the conversation I posted, I said that I received that email when DOPEBOOST secured the account, are you joking or what? Like it's simple, I had acces to that email, when MM logged in to change it I received notification, what are you even saying?

Coming to serious things, what's the difference between receiving 65 + 65 or 130? Like maths isn't an opinion but seems that for Samuel it is.

In all of this conversation you can see how he changes his current actitude in this post, where he plays the victim claiming he got scammed by the og owner as well. He's cocky, insults me and lastly threatens me, giving me some "friendly advice" to change my phone number. This just proves what i stated some posts above; he went and searched my IP por my personal name, information, phone number and address (which is illegal btw).
LMAO what? Do you have any proofs? Show me where I looked for you? I just said that they will call upon you to be part of the court.

He claims that I harassed him with the police report and sue thing. I didnt tho,
Are you a liar?
Zuko.PNG

You even posted in your screenshots saying that you are going to pay 20K for having a 130€ refund, and that's kinda cringey tbh, acting like a big man threatening with lawyers, lawsuit and court and other trash things you said, at least be honest and admit it.

I think that things are posted, now let's wait the Admins verdict, mind that I'm open to refund (I'VE NEVER BEEN AGAINST IT), starting from 65€ that's all I can refund, if I win the PP dispute I'd be more than happy to refund you the total amount. I should be notified in 2 days hopefully.

SamGC18

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Really, what are you even saying? I was given that email AS OG as you can see from the conversation I posted, I said that I received that email when DOPEBOOST secured the account, are you joking or what? Like it's simple, I had acces to that email, when MM logged in to change it I received notification, what are you even saying?

Coming to serious things, what's the difference between receiving 65 + 65 or 130? Like maths isn't an opinion but seems that for Samuel it is.

LMAO what? Do you have any proofs? Show me where I looked for you? I just said that they will call upon you to be part of the court.

Are you a liar?
View attachment 2257407

You even posted in your screenshots saying that you are going to pay 20K for having a 130€ refund, and that's kinda cringey tbh, acting like a big man threatening with lawyers, lawsuit and court and other trash things you said, at least be honest and admit it.

I think that things are posted, now let's wait the Admins verdict, mind that I'm open to refund (I'VE NEVER BEEN AGAINST IT), starting from 65€ that's all I can refund, if I win the PP dispute I'd be more than happy to refund you the total amount. I should be notified in 2 days hopefully.

You used the same screenshot to prove 2 different points that had nothing to do with eachother. Lying so much and so quickly is getting to your brain.

The difference is the day of the purchase you went into chat with both me and mm DOPEBOOSTER as both the owner and the receiver of the money. If you chose to hide information and lie, like you not being the owner and you receiving only 15% of the payment thats on you for being a liar and dumb. I repeat once again for the 10th time, you are fully responsible for the entire refund since the day of the purchase you appeared as both the owner and the receiver of the money. Showing a screenshot of a guy saying he takes full responsability A MONTH later after the account being recalled means nothing and doesnt change the fact that you lied and acted as the owner and the one who got the full payment on 24/08/21.

I dont need to send you anything, just posted the entire conversation in here for mods to see. You threatened and called it friendly advice, as the mods can see on the conversation screenshots.

Please stop acting so dumb, and stop copying half paragraphs to try and defend yourself, its pathetic. I wrote: "He claims that I harassed him with the police report and sue thing. I didnt tho, I got stolen online, and when you get something stolen, you go to the nearest police station to report the robbery and in my case contacted my lawyers to file in a lawsuit to try and get my money back since I just gave him +2 weeks for a solution from 15/09/21 to 08/10/21 as you can see, and he ignored me and didnt give me any solution."

Which is exactly what i did, I informed you that you were getting reported and sued, and thats not harassment, its informing you. Pretty different from your "friendly advice". Also stop trying to twist and manipulate my comment when its literally written fully on the message above yours, you look extremely dumb trying.

Btw I think it's pretty clear who is the one who lied multiple times, as MODS will be able to see on all the screenshots I uploaded for them.

Good, do that. Remain silent already, win the dispute, give me back my money and stop putting up useless messages on here with no proff and let the MODS read it all.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
If you were an intermediate for the original owner show the contract where he allows you to sell his property and the percentages of the deal. Post a screenshot of the contract.
You asked for it, and then you negate all saying that even with that proof you won't care, make peace with your brain mate before calling someone scammer or liar. I admited my part and I offered 2 ways of dealing with this refund. If you don't care I don't too, have a great evening y'all.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
@zLaggerMan are you the original owner of the account?
As I stated in my messages in the post I declared it, but I am not, I posted the screens where it’s clear I am not. In the selling post I flagged it because this guy Oni said that it was his own responsibility to recover the account if anything happened. And I don’t know why I trusted him, maybe because it’s a friend of mine. If you are going to ban me I won’t protest, but at least wait until I refund him partially or fully.

Report ip hash: bd0677b37d4ecba2a4fdee

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
I have some news from PP.

Seems that I lost the dispute, but the guy, dunno if scared or whatever, sent me back the half of the total as you can see here below. Still blocked on Discord tho.

Only staff can view this content.

And before you say another bullshit, here's the proof that this is the account I sent money to.

View attachment Paypal account.PNG

Now the things are like this, my previous offer was of 15%x2 and now I can refund: 40€ my part doubled+ 55€ partial refund received and 11€ of the fee = 106,00€ on 130,00€ you paid.

This is all I can put on the plate. If I will be credited something more I will notify you.

Waiting updates.

PS: Just to be clear, I will refund you when I will receive an official statement from your lawyers or police dept saying that all this history is closed, signed and countersigned.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

SamGC18

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
If you didnt receive any notification it's because i didn't give an okay to any of those things and didnt start anything, since you stated to wait 2 days for the PP dispute. Refund the 130 and let this be over with already. It's tuesday, keep on prolonging this any more than necessary and I will give the green light tho.

Report ip hash: 2241a1bf8d466c3dcafd0b

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
I already said that all I can afford is like I stated above. I'm quoting it here below.

Now the things are like this, my previous offer was of 15%x2 and now I can refund: 40€ my part doubled+ 55€ partial refund received and 11€ of the fee = 106,00€ on 130,00€ you paid.

At the moment I can't do more. Start all the legal process.

EpicNPC CM

I do NOT buy/sell/mm on ANY platform.
Administrator
Country
United States
Full refund must be issued since you selected the option that you were the original owner. Automatically falls under false advertising.

If you fail to refund within 48 hrs you will be banned.

Report ip hash: 22214edd6095b5afd813c4

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Full refund must be issued since you selected the option that you were the original owner. Automatically falls under false advertising.

If you fail to refund within 48 hrs you will be banned.
You can ban me now, the customer won't receive the refund tho. I don't have more at the moment. I can refund 106,00 and we will settle the remaining part.

It's been a pleasure offering 10 ways of solving the issue. @SamGC18 I'm sorry that admins chose for you that 0,00/130,00 is better of 106,00/130,00. I offered all I had.

Report ip hash: 324a03d3a92d50815289ff

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
Country
United States
If you refund 106 we can leave this open for a longer period of time. There is also nothing preventing you from resolving this after you are banned, in which case your account can be re-opened.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
If you refund 106 we can leave this open for a longer period of time. There is also nothing preventing you from resolving this after you are banned, in which case your account can be re-opened.
Obviously my will is to refund all, but at the moment I can refund just 106€ out of 130€.

Will my feeds be cleaned after this dispute? I mean the ones accusing of me being a scammer, if not, there's no point into keeping my account, with those 2 negative feeds I can't sell anymore for sure.

Waiting @SamGC18 for the answer to my "partial" refund.

BTW someone is impersonating you.
Account ID: 876800811567575060
Proof:
Impersonating.PNG

Report ip hash: 324a03d3a92d50815289ff

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
Country
United States
Once you resolve this, this will be moved into the resolved section.

@zLaggerMan you can pretend we're banning you before giving you the ability to refund, but I just stated that you can partially refund and we can leave the account open, or we can ban your account and unban it once you refund the money.

There is absolutely nothing preventing you from resolving/refunding besides your own financial situation.

zLaggerMan

Banned
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Once you resolve this, this will be moved into the resolved section.

@zLaggerMan you can pretend we're banning you before giving you the ability to refund, but I just stated that you can partially refund and we can leave the account open, or we can ban your account and unban it once you refund the money.

There is absolutely nothing preventing you from resolving/refunding besides your own financial situation.
@EpicNPC CM full refund done. I’d like to have the accusatorial feeds removed because false.
F3C99511-4F3A-48E2-8F4A-0D736F1A14EB.png

Report ip hash: a9d2cc0116085d4663e997
Status
Not open for further replies.