Dispute against: Creiggler
Information
######################
Dispute Date: April 15, 2017
Method of Contact Used: Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Sebastian (Skype:
EpicNPC username of the person you're accusing: Creiggler
Your Instant Messenger ID: Emmanuel (Skype: xemmanuel27x)
DISPUTE Information
######################
What is the dispute about? Payment that I never received.
Link of transaction thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1113312-Global-Lvl-50-Account-C2-15-Good-Nat-5-3-Lushens
Approximate value of property: $260.00 USD
Was a middleman used? NO
Provide information about the dispute and what lead to it:
He sent me a message on here saying he was interested. I gave him my Skype. We talked on there and originally I was asking for $300 USD but agreed to go down to $260. He asked for me to change my HIVE ID account to his email that he provided. Then he sent the money via PayPal. He showed me a screenshot that the payment was done on his end with the correct email and everything. However, on my end, I see nothing. I know international payments via PayPal take a few days to verify but I have nothing and it's been 4 days. The transaction was completed on April 11, but I still don't see the payment on my end. He lives in Argentina according to Skype, but according to here he lives in Peru. I live in California.
I contacted PayPal customer service and they asked me to ask this guy to give me his transaction ID under his payment so PayPal can see how long I have to wait OR if there's any trouble going on. Since April 11, he has not talked to me or responded to anything. We agreed that after I get the money I would give him my password for my HIVE account. Well, today I checked my account to put it back to my email just to be safe. However, my password doesn't work anymore. I don't understand. Did he change my password? He doesn't have it and don't you need it to change it? Or did he do the whole "forgot my password" thing? I am not sure, but he isn't responding to anything I ask him.
Did I get scammed? I have pictures of our entire Skype conversation. Ask and I shall upload them all here.
Proof
######################
Chat Logs: His Skype ID.
http://imgur.com/cP9ZbhN
Other proof: His proof of his transaction and my correct email.
http://imgur.com/03H1VGA
My proof that the transaction is nowhere to be found on my end [I share my PayPal with my sister so it has her name instead of mine].
EDIT: Apparently I can only post 3 links so I will post this in a comment.
IF ANY OTHER FORM OF PROOF IS NECESSARY OR WOULD HELP ME IN MY CASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION REQUIRED OR REQUESTED.
Additional Information
######################
Did you do any background searching before the transaction? NO
Have you traded with this person before? NO
Approximately how many transactions have you done on EpicNPC? NONE
Information
######################
Dispute Date: April 15, 2017
Method of Contact Used: Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Sebastian (Skype:
live:jodercincuentamil)
EpicNPC username of the person you're accusing: Creiggler
Your Instant Messenger ID: Emmanuel (Skype: xemmanuel27x)
DISPUTE Information
######################
What is the dispute about? Payment that I never received.
Link of transaction thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1113312-Global-Lvl-50-Account-C2-15-Good-Nat-5-3-Lushens
Approximate value of property: $260.00 USD
Was a middleman used? NO
Provide information about the dispute and what lead to it:
He sent me a message on here saying he was interested. I gave him my Skype. We talked on there and originally I was asking for $300 USD but agreed to go down to $260. He asked for me to change my HIVE ID account to his email that he provided. Then he sent the money via PayPal. He showed me a screenshot that the payment was done on his end with the correct email and everything. However, on my end, I see nothing. I know international payments via PayPal take a few days to verify but I have nothing and it's been 4 days. The transaction was completed on April 11, but I still don't see the payment on my end. He lives in Argentina according to Skype, but according to here he lives in Peru. I live in California.
I contacted PayPal customer service and they asked me to ask this guy to give me his transaction ID under his payment so PayPal can see how long I have to wait OR if there's any trouble going on. Since April 11, he has not talked to me or responded to anything. We agreed that after I get the money I would give him my password for my HIVE account. Well, today I checked my account to put it back to my email just to be safe. However, my password doesn't work anymore. I don't understand. Did he change my password? He doesn't have it and don't you need it to change it? Or did he do the whole "forgot my password" thing? I am not sure, but he isn't responding to anything I ask him.
Did I get scammed? I have pictures of our entire Skype conversation. Ask and I shall upload them all here.
Proof
######################
Chat Logs: His Skype ID.
http://imgur.com/cP9ZbhN
Other proof: His proof of his transaction and my correct email.
http://imgur.com/03H1VGA
My proof that the transaction is nowhere to be found on my end [I share my PayPal with my sister so it has her name instead of mine].
EDIT: Apparently I can only post 3 links so I will post this in a comment.
IF ANY OTHER FORM OF PROOF IS NECESSARY OR WOULD HELP ME IN MY CASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION REQUIRED OR REQUESTED.
Additional Information
######################
Did you do any background searching before the transaction? NO
Have you traded with this person before? NO
Approximately how many transactions have you done on EpicNPC? NONE
