EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Playerauctions Support/Risk Management Here ? I need help ASAP

Wickeeed

31   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
Hello if anyone here can help me get a hold of a PA support member through here/discord/skype/mail or anything cause i really need it

I have been a seller at PA for 2 years and last week my account was suspended due to suspicious of "Offsite-trading" which i proved that its just a misunderstanding and i got no replies from their support for 7 straight days despite someone merging all the tickets sent

I always advice people to use PA services for buyer/sellers but that issue is so so frasturating and to be ignored like that isn't a professional gesture

My email is : [email protected]

My ticket ID is : 471877

If someone can reach out to them i'd be really grateful

ip hash: 3ab5192a6f883c73f4daad

The Integrity

EpicNPC Staff
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
2277   0   0
Country
Serbia

PlayerAuctions

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
0   0   0
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
Hello Wickeeed. Thank you for the heads-up. In the future, you may send me a private/direct message for any concerns I can check for you.

Our staff contacted you on ticket 471877 to explain the situation. They found out you were deliberately offering your buyer to pay via PayPal and as you know this is prohibited for a number of reasons: 1) payment should be done on the site and not elsewhere, 2) the transaction happens outside of the site so we cannot account for the buyer's safety, and 3) this is the 2nd time it happened — on the 1st instance we require the user's acknowledgment and affirmation that the act won't happen again which you complied to and we do not have any penalties for that other than a 3-5 day suspension.

The fact that it was explicitly offering the buyer to pay via PayPal and because this is the 2nd time proves to the team that it was deliberate and it falls into the offense beyond any shadow of a doubt. I understand your explanation about the fee but this was already communicated in the first warning that the 2nd or 3rd offense could lead to a penalty fee and/or suspension. We have always been transparent about this whole policy. Under these circumstances, I'm afraid we won't be able to waive the fee and it will have to be paid.

Our staff did not reply back because the penalty fee is final and there is no other course of action for this — I am sorry.

I am unable to check public threads so if you have other questions, please send me a PM. Thank you @The Integrity for the tag/heads-up, much appreciated.

ip hash: 182c59b9886d674a3210ba

Wickeeed

31   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
Hello Wickeeed. Thank you for the heads-up. In the future, you may send me a private/direct message for any concerns I can check for you.

Our staff contacted you on ticket 471877 to explain the situation. They found out you were deliberately offering your buyer to pay via PayPal and as you know this is prohibited for a number of reasons: 1) payment should be done on the site and not elsewhere, 2) the transaction happens outside of the site so we cannot account for the buyer's safety, and 3) this is the 2nd time it happened — on the 1st instance we require the user's acknowledgment and affirmation that the act won't happen again which you complied to and we do not have any penalties for that other than a 3-5 day suspension.

The fact that it was explicitly offering the buyer to pay via PayPal and because this is the 2nd time proves to the team that it was deliberate and it falls into the offense beyond any shadow of a doubt. I understand your explanation about the fee but this was already communicated in the first warning that the 2nd or 3rd offense could lead to a penalty fee and/or suspension. We have always been transparent about this whole policy. Under these circumstances, I'm afraid we won't be able to waive the fee and it will have to be paid.

Our staff did not reply back because the penalty fee is final and there is no other course of action for this — I am sorry.

I am unable to check public threads so if you have other questions, please send me a PM. Thank you @The Integrity for the tag/heads-up, much appreciated.

Fine paid , i sent you details in PM

ip hash: 3ab5192a6f883c73f4daad