EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Negative feedback removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZreroll.com

🔥More Fresh Reroll Starter Account🔥 💎zzreroll.com💎
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Would you keep a stranger in your friend list? The answer is NO.

All my buyer know that I do not keep anyone as a friend after the deal as I use/see Discord as one of my social platform.
If anyone want to contact me, they are free to add me anytime and I WILL ALWAYS accept their request in less than 12 hrs time.
The way I see every buyer is the same as they will be no perks and privilege for long term customer. You need something, you add me and we discuss the deal.

Technically, we never made a deal in this occasion as we are still in the middle of discussing this specific trade and I already received a negative feedback.

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1-4...i-will-do-it-free.1432994/page-5#post-6381326

ip hash: 8edeaab806532ec8f880ed

ZZreroll.com

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
@EpicNPC CM Can I have this feedback removal as it is not directly toward a specific deal.

ip hash: e44796e696294bde78cca7
31   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Hello. I would like to clear the below points.

1) I do not care about the friends list, that is his prerogative.
2) I am only stating what I have felt multiple time dealing with the same person.
3) I have even written on my original post that he is a good seller but is very difficult to deal with hence the feedback.
4) I do not care about perks or loyalty.

I have had a lot of difficulty dealing with said dealer. I will ask you a question, imagine as a buyer, you are dealing with the said person, if you don't reply to zzlow in 15 minutes, he will post a sarcastic comment and remove you from the list, this latest conversation, he literally banned me(not removed me) for not responding to his PM in 33 minutes.(i had requested for 30 minutes time).

This statement is a plain distortion of the truth. "Technically, we never made a deal in this occasion as we are still in the middle of discussing this specific trade and I already received a negative feedback"

The discussion was closed by ZZLOW becuase i failed to respond in 30 minutes, he banned me in 33 minutes flat.

@EpicNPC CM - Please let me know if you feel i have erred in giving this negative feedback. I am sending the screenshot to you. The point which I am trying to make is simple, have the decency to complete the conversation with the buyer.

Last edited:
ip hash: da3f8cce241659b3cfea07

ZZreroll.com

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Urm could u elaborate the ban??? I dont get it? How do one ban in discord lol? I dint even block u, you could add me back anytime unless u, yourself block me...
I think it is very reasonable time for one to wait for 30 mins when you yourself are asking for 30 mins.

In Discord, you must be friend in order to chat, the word ban does not exists. I felt that it is very offensive using the word "ban" when I am just unfriend and you still could add me anytime.
For now, I could only think of 2 possibilities.
1. This guy do not know how Discord work.
2. He blocked me and pretend that he cant add me and said I ban him?
Try to think, who on earth as a seller do not welcoming any business?

distortion of the truth ? "Feedback can only be exchanged if a transaction occurred. " .... For this negative feedback, you do not direct it to any transaction but the way I unfriend you. Thus I dont think this can be called transaction but negotiation. And I DO WAIT YOU FOR 30 MINS as per you requested.

This is the last of our conversation.
1562421769632.png

ip hash: 26ad8fb0326d48b3eb9e6f

ZZreroll.com

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
1562422281963.png

crystal clear.

ip hash: 26ad8fb0326d48b3eb9e6f

ZZreroll.com

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Around 3-5 at somewhere around May.

ip hash: 3c7306d0f01c29464eba80
31   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Wasn't expecting ZZLOW to actually say the factual truth, but anyway here are the exact.

@EpicNPC CM - The total number of deals made were 8 , spanning from March - May . Total sale for the 8 deals was 245 USD.

ip hash: 489894d1dbc170beb8689a

ZZreroll.com

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
In the feedback u said that "very little patience for loyal customers" means that you should deserve more than normal people as a loyal customer. But U r stating here "4) I do not care about perks or loyalty." .... ?????

One of thing that u r lying is the fact that I remove our connection after 33 mins. This is wrong. You judge it based on the chat time, but in fact I do still keep you in the connection for another 15 mins. Although I cant show the proof, I do believe the authority can email Discord for proof of the record.

The feedback stating that "remove you from his discord mid convo or ban you". Please show a proof that I banning you. This is a personal attack. It is a false claim.

I do aware some of my competitor trying to damage my rep in one another way, and I am not sure are you associtaed with them after getting some unknown benefit. (Just my assumption) But I hope you could just stop lying. This is not good.

Overall this guy is lying about
1. I banning him instead of removing him but cant show any proof.
2. asking me to wait for 30 mins. but still do not reply in 45 mins. and lying that our connection is broken in 33 mins (based on the convo)

@EpicNPC CM any update?

1562899832876.png
... This thing very irritate me and it already shows that you are making a false claim on the whole case.

ip hash: e869eabdabc99487dbf5b5
31   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Jesus man, stop making conjecture.

By Ban I meant block in discord, do you want to know how I know this fact? I couldn't DM you when I came back from lunch, even though we were sharing the same server at that time. This is the message I got, “your message could not be delivered because you don’t share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.”

"I do aware some of my competitor trying to damage my rep in one another way, and I am not sure are you associated with them after getting some unknown benefit. (Just my assumption) But I hope you could just stop lying. This is not good. " - How full of yourself are you. If I wanted to damage your rep, I wouldn't come to you to buy first or buy 8 accounts from you, would I????

I am not making a false claim, i am giving a feedback basis 4 months of dealing with you.

"One of thing that u r lying is the fact that I remove our connection after 33 mins. This is wrong. You judge it based on the chat time, but in fact I do still keep you in the connection for another 15 mins. Although I cant show the proof, I do believe the authority can email Discord for proof of the record. " - Let us assume you are telling the truth, Now you are telling me that if a buyer was delayed by 15 minutes, you will remove him, the buyer has to search for your name and add. you as a friend.. You are ok with doing this activity every-time there is a small pause in the conversation. I think this is as clear example of an elitist behavior by the seller which results in poor customer experience.

I have been with EPIC, since 2 years, and I have never given a negative feedback, and trust me I have had ridiculous difficulty dealing with you than anyone.
However what bugs me is a negative feedback should be taken as a constructive criticism to improve. Not sure what is the big deal.

I am going to re-iterate this line in my feedback,- "A good seller but terrible to deal with", basis this I will let @EpicNPC CM make his verdict if this merits a negative feedback or not. Will not waste any more time of the moderator on this.

Last edited:
ip hash: 489894d1dbc170beb8689a

ZZreroll.com

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Urm yea, u could disable pm from someone

1562943388837.png

urm u can always switch on and off ... Please learn how to use discord first.

ip hash: ffa49f6b8323c925d83fda
31   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
and the setting which you shared was for your own server the ZZrerollshop, if you can share me the screenshot of EPICSEVEN, let me know. Plus not sure why are we arguing any more, let the moderator decide. Too much verbose going on as it is.

ip hash: 4ef932f6ef661a7c0f9224

ZZreroll.com

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
159   0   2
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 80f8b33846c9f701b34eb0
Status
Not open for further replies.