• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

NA Endgame Account - lv101+ 1.63M Assassin, Warlock, Warrior

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

CLTish

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 21, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I no longer have time to play the game as much as I'd like and am looking to recoup a fraction of what I've spent on this account. There are 3 characters all with all passes: 1.63m lvl105 Assassin, 1.35m lv101 Warlock, 1.34m lv102 Warrior. All three obtained pacemaker Lightning pets and have full stables of legendaries. Clatters, toys, skills, etc. are all built, legendary, and breakthrough. I've spent over $2000 on the account, current buyout $675. Please message on discord if interested: Tishmittenz#1987. Don't bother trying to scam; I am experienced in account transferring and will be using a middleman.

Here's a picture of the Assassin:
ulala assassin.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
excellent seller! trustworthy and accommodating!

Responsive seller, excellent communication, and friendly! product was as posted, and delivered promptly!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Update - account is still available. Had not checked forums in awhile so sorry if I've missed your message. Add me on discord to discuss, thanks!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top