WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello!
I'm looking for a shell account that has the Mage Tower Artifact Appearances for Fury Warrior, that's preferably on the cheaper end. That's all I'm looking for, everything else is fluff, and I'll not consider upping my offer for things I'm not interested in anyways. (Also, I'm not a millionaire.)
If you feel like you have something that could interest me or have any questions, please contact me on Discord: Darko#9678
You can also write to me here, on EpicNPC, whichever you prefer.
Hope to hear from you!
I'm looking for a shell account that has the Mage Tower Artifact Appearances for Fury Warrior, that's preferably on the cheaper end. That's all I'm looking for, everything else is fluff, and I'll not consider upping my offer for things I'm not interested in anyways. (Also, I'm not a millionaire.)
If you feel like you have something that could interest me or have any questions, please contact me on Discord: Darko#9678
You can also write to me here, on EpicNPC, whichever you prefer.
Hope to hear from you!
