EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Inaccurate Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Garde

Quick G™
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
82   0   1
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hiya

I would like to report this inaccurate feedback, as I have now come back to Epicnpcs site.

On the date / around this time (please give the exact date , I no longer have it on my Discord), there was an outage of my broadband connection.
Consequentally, I had sent messages to Stip however they werent delivered, whilst other messages where(spotty connection), unfortunately we couldnt complete our transaction in a matter of minutes, but instead after a few hours wait, we could reconvene and complete the trade.
Judging by the sole fact that broadband outages are not whatsoever my fault, and the hyperbole of the feedback given, I am requesting it to be removed.
Thank you

ip hash: 6666b30faa38b54b92af70

Stip

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
21   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
You didn't pay me for 24 hours. The feedback will stay. Be thankful it is only neutral feedback not a negative

ip hash: 8927fac5a33f8e9fa1f190

Stip

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
21   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
And you say your broadband was down? You were online and talking in your discord server?

Quick Garde

Quick G™
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
82   0   1
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
And you say your broadband was down? You were online and talking in your discord server?
As I said earlier read my post
"
there was an outage of my broadband connection.
Consequentally, I had sent messages to Stip however they werent delivered, whilst other messages where(spotty connection), unfortunately we couldnt complete our transaction in a matter of minutes, but instead after a few hours wait, we could reconvene and complete the trade. "

In actual fact, you should be the one getting negative feedback for being abusive towards me throughout the transaction process, moreover you remained unconsiderate, yet the irony. The minute he is payed the account is recalled.
And then I had to wait a week to get the account "back" from his dodgy methods, so in actual fact I had to wait for 8 days to get your account, as a result of you trying to scam me, by me paying quickly and then you running off.

Quick Garde

Quick G™
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
82   0   1
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
The only reason you left me a bad reputation is because you wanted to pull the account and make off with it as fast as possible as you knew it was going to be recalled. That in itself is against the sites terms of service, consequentally your act of bad faith doesnt add any validity to your cause, or the message you are trying to convey.

Stip

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
21   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
The only reason you left me a bad reputation is because you wanted to pull the account and make off with it as fast as possible as you knew it was going to be recalled. That in itself is against the sites terms of service, consequentally your act of bad faith doesnt add any validity to your cause, or the message you are trying to convey.
I left you bad reputation because of your shitty customer service. And why the lies? It was not a few hours it was a full 24 hours. In that time anyone else would have made a deal dispute accusing you of scamming. Then you almost force me to remove the negative. And i didn't pull the account, the guy I bought off did. And why would I pull an account, only to resolve it by 'giving it back'.

So next time, treat the people you are dealing with some respect. Having a 'bad connection' for 24 hours is a bullshit excuse. You were online and i was messaging you and you chose not to respond.

Stip

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
21   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
The fact that you didn’t respond for 24 hours PLUS you never said that you had a bad connection, you never explained why I had to wait a full day for payment. Your connection just went ‘bad’ the moment you secured the account. So my question to you is. Why did you not say that then? You didn’t say sorry you just mocked me by repeating what I said then said ‘ I already paid you’

So again. Extremely poor customer service.

Stip

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
21   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Just thought I'd add. You ignored me saying multiple times to send it as Friends And Family, and just thought you'd ignore me and send as goods and services just adds to the overall **** customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.