Guy threatening to ban me after I traded

Not Recently Bumped

Shinimori

Level 65

Trade Guardian Orders: 25

(92.9%) (28 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 9, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
So this guy realized that I traded with a person and my server transfer isn't up till next week. He says that he already reported me and is telling me that Im going to get banned. Is there any precautions I can take to prevent getting banned even though Im not the OO?
 
How did this random person find out that you were not the origonal owner? Generally you should never draw attention to yourself in game when you make a trade.

More than likely the guy that reported you is just bluffing and doesnt have the follow through to make sure you are punished. I'm sure blizzard has to put up with a lot of fake reports as well just due to player disputes.

First thing I suggest is to contact the origonal owner and see if he is willing to provide a scan of his ID in case your new account gets locked. Chances are it wont get locked as long as you followed proper trading procedure, at least if it does you will have the ID to unlock it.
 
Back
Top