WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, I am currently an end gamer player that is trying to get some money on the sides for the bills so I am offering to sell some carry services to people that may need it! I have been playing Maplestory for a very long time so I have a lot of knowledge on a lot of bosses that can help with the services provided. Please note this isn't a team like most sellers, I am a one man kind of guy so if I am book for the week then you have to wait till there's an open slot. Here are some of the services I am providing below!
CTENE
Hard Kaling + Hard Adversary Erion Drops
This service is for people that want to bring their mules to get extra Erion drops to funnel into their main.
Requirement: Must know the boss and survive for 25+minutes. Must be confident you're able to 5%.
Allow 2 reruns. Will refund if you die out after 2 runs.
Destiny Mission **CERTAIN CLASSES ONLY**
DEMON SLAYER, ILLIUM, AND REN FOR NOW
Requirement: Need to be at least on spec for the fight. Need to send scouter and show the % of the boss. After that, I will do 1 damage test to see if it's doable or not then we can proceed with it more in the chat.
Please remember if that a person orders from me then I am booked for the week BUT you book for future weeks in advance so I can slot you there. For Destiny Missions, we will discuss the time more in the dm because that requires more planning. If you are interested of any my services please contact me on Discord or Private message me on Epicnpc
Discord: asianfraud.
Payment: Wise, Venmo, Zelle
CTENE
| 470%+ DROP CTENE BUNDLE | CSLIME + CTENE + HDaimen | $15 |
| 470%+ DROP CTENE BUNDLE + XLOTUS | CSLIME + CTENE + HDaimen + XLotus | $25 |
| 390% DROP CTENE BUNDLE **Lower price Adjusted** | CSLIME + CTENE + HLOMEIN | $11 |
Hard Kaling + Hard Adversary Erion Drops
This service is for people that want to bring their mules to get extra Erion drops to funnel into their main.
Requirement: Must know the boss and survive for 25+minutes. Must be confident you're able to 5%.
Allow 2 reruns. Will refund if you die out after 2 runs.
| Hard Kaling **ERION DROPS ONLY + KALING PIECES** NO GRINDSTONE | $25 |
| Hard Adversary **ERION DROPS ONLY + ADVERSARY PIECES ONLY** NO GRINDSTONE | $20 |
| Hard Kaling + Hard Adversary Bundle **ERION DROPS ONLY** | $40 |
Destiny Mission **CERTAIN CLASSES ONLY**
DEMON SLAYER, ILLIUM, AND REN FOR NOW
Requirement: Need to be at least on spec for the fight. Need to send scouter and show the % of the boss. After that, I will do 1 damage test to see if it's doable or not then we can proceed with it more in the chat.
| Destiny Seren | $25 |
| Destiny Kalos | $40 |
| Destiny Kaling | $80 |
| Destiny Adversary | $100 |
Please remember if that a person orders from me then I am booked for the week BUT you book for future weeks in advance so I can slot you there. For Destiny Missions, we will discuss the time more in the dm because that requires more planning. If you are interested of any my services please contact me on Discord or Private message me on Epicnpc
Discord: asianfraud.
Payment: Wise, Venmo, Zelle
