Downtime - April 8

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I apologize for the downtime over the last 40 hrs or so. Unfortunately the downtime also affected our email, so we were unable to receive or respond to any support tickets.

The issue was beyond our control unfortunately which is why it took so long to resolve. We do not plan on providing details of the specific problem that occurred. It was not an attack or related to the database or any data.

Again, I apologize for the downtime. The issue has been fully resolved and we do not expect any further downtime.
 
I apologize for the downtime over the last 40 hrs or so. Unfortunately the downtime also affected our email, so we were unable to receive or respond to any support tickets.

The issue was beyond our control unfortunately which is why it took so long to resolve. We do not plan on providing details of the specific problem that occurred. It was not an attack or related to the database or any data.

Again, I apologize for the downtime. The issue has been fully resolved and we do not expect any further downtime.
Glad to see the EpicNPC is back online! It would be better if you consider adding at least 48 hours extra time to any ongoing sticky threads or advertisements as compensation since the downtime affected much of those members paid advertisements.
 
Back
Top