H Hellolmdusty 15 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 23, 2022 #1 he is a scammer and I’m dropping the emails/names/acc so y’all can avoid the same fate Attachments 463219FE-2BA8-499C-A12D-BDC494123016.png 792.4 KB CEFB1ED7-160A-4FF8-ABB4-B2E9DCAAC15B.png 1.2 MB A1C746F5-FE53-4DCE-84E2-04EE1540F430.png 1.4 MB EF6C1A2B-C083-4B97-88AA-BAF5BC22AAF2.jpeg 629.5 KB A5C9A90C-57CC-46CF-BBCE-F74D69D04ECF.png 729.1 KB
S Suman999 18 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Australia Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 23, 2022 #3 Same here, be careful guys
H Hellolmdusty 15 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 23, 2022 #4 Suman999 said: Same here, be careful guys Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you for the info and I’m sorry it happened to you too man
Suman999 said: Same here, be careful guys Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you for the info and I’m sorry it happened to you too man
l9998877 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country China Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 24, 2022 #5 Why didn't I see him banned?
V Vrolzz 11 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 1 Feb 25, 2022 #6 You guys can open a dispute against him
SaltnVinegar 92 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Australia Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 26, 2022 #7 He's been banned [email protected] christophsanz [email protected] ndhfnail [email protected] PyurenTheMann [email protected] [email protected] Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2022
He's been banned [email protected] christophsanz [email protected] ndhfnail [email protected] PyurenTheMann [email protected] [email protected]