EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Dispute against Avery001

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

MarsheyBoy87

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Avery001
Hi,

I purchased an account from this seller and I actually paid more than he asked what a fool I feel. I did gain access to the account only to be locked out by PlayStation a couple of days later due to security concerns and violations to terms and service. I think he knew this could happen hence the original low price. He prefers to talk on Kik or instagram no repercussions on here then Please be careful with this seller he claims to be genuine only to then ignore your messages after. Then I notice another person he has scammed who posted proof on their post of their conversations. Such a shame please be careful everyone, I’m just glad it’s me and not another poor soul.

ip hash: 778d09a37d2d6060a0c0cf

Avery001

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/fraud-theft-of-account.1485911/
Account got banned due to somthing he most likely have done. He still has the psn to this day. I just dont know what he did

MarsheyBoy87

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
All I did was play on the game then the PSN account was banned from the network days laters seems a bit odd to me. I contacted Sony and they said they had a report from someone of suspicious activity on the account and they couldn’t verify for security reasons it was closed and has broken terms and conditions this didn’t come from me all I did was log in and play a bit odd if you ask me. He won’t even reply to my kik message with a resolution to this whole matter.

Last edited:
ip hash: 778d09a37d2d6060a0c0cf

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
46   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@MarsheyBoy87 please post a image that account is locked
@Avery001 who is original owner of this account? In case that is you please contact support and try to verify your ownership maybe will be enough to unlock this account

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19

MarsheyBoy87

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Here is what I was greeted with after only a couple of days use. Only things that were changed after purchase by me were login information. All other purchases were made via prepaid cards so I’m unsure why this would have happened from my end.

(This account was given to him by a friend or so I was told)

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: fd88e6fbda68760c6a26ef

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
46   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina