WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 18/2/2023 in Facebook
Date the problem began: 18/2/2023
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Messenger
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Adnan Sal
Your Instant Messenger ID: Hiền Phạm
Other information: I was scammed on Facebook, and saw DevilTz selling the exact account in epicnpc
DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/high-100-collection-global-lexington-have-many-resources.2442978/
Approximate value of property: $400 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No
What is the dispute about?
I was scammed on Facebook, and saw DevilTz selling the exact account in epicnpc
Other details / notes:
Proof
Account Recalls
######################
Purchase Date: 18/2/2023 in Facebook
Date the problem began: 18/2/2023
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Messenger
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Adnan Sal
Your Instant Messenger ID: Hiền Phạm
Other information: I was scammed on Facebook, and saw DevilTz selling the exact account in epicnpc
DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/high-100-collection-global-lexington-have-many-resources.2442978/
Approximate value of property: $400 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No
What is the dispute about?
I was scammed on Facebook, and saw DevilTz selling the exact account in epicnpc
Other details / notes:
Proof
Account Recalls


