WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling global server Lexington with 100% cr
11k fleet power
Total 155 skins 4 l2d many of first purchase still available
38 collab ship
All pr 1-5 maxed
All meta ship
All retrofit ship
Almost all sr ship maxed
Have many resources
1k cube
4k honor medals
15k guild tokens
20k+ s core
10k core
70k arena
2k drills
Etc
Have many resources don't worry
52 ship lvl 125
100+ of ship lvl 120
2k t1 exp
All dorm 6/6Already purchase all dorm furniture
Cats have many resources too
Price cheap: $450, linked to yostar I will gave the yostar,I sell cheap because the fb link is dead(will send the prof)had many feedback and sold many other expensive account, and when you got the email I can't do anything so don't worry
If you interested For more information just message me on discord: Deviltz#6686
Last edited:
