Dealing with AUS Customers From US? -- Need Feedback

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey all.

When dealing with a low-rep user that is based out of Australia, how do you handle payment?

I am not one for Paypal unless I can ship something to him. If Paypal is the only way that is cheap (the WU and Bank Transfer fees are insane for international from what I understand), I am thinking of having a friend mail him the information as my friend lives in Australia.

Any other payment methods that I am missing?

Thanks.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knucklehead00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, does opening/closing a dispute with Paypal keep the buyer from being able to do a chargeback? </div></div>

Buyer will still be able to do an unauthorized payment chargeback.
 
<span style="font-family: 'Lucida Console'"><span style="color: #999999">You don't have to be Paypal verified to send money from an Australian Paypal account so I would be extremely careful about accepting a Paypal payment from them.

The Western Union fee for a money transfer Aus > Usa is around 50-70$ for an average 400-500$ account.
</span></span>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knucklehead00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, does opening/closing a dispute with Paypal keep the buyer from being able to do a chargeback? </div></div>
<span style="font-family: 'Lucida Console'"><span style="color: #999999">
They can still call their bank/CC company.

Easiest way would be to have them do a direct deposit into your friends bank account and have him Paypal the money to you.</span></span>
 
Back
Top