This is my question :
Why in this case you investigate a non tg transaction when the buyer purhcased from my wbsite, while in my dispute you didnt investigate when i bought from virty website?
->
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/virtysoftware-scam.2411423/ I got scammed no investigation
->
https://www.epicnpc.com/posts/8830442/ getting scammed a 2nd time investigation ruled against me with 0proofs but its chill ill gift 14$ to the scammer
Same case scenario different rules
Need to understand so I can act within the rules, they're not very clear to me right now
---
My irrelevant opinion : It looks like this was biased because I was not active on epicnc for 1year so he assumed i exit scammed, while im not active because im travelling and got my website high in google so i dont need as much adv. anymore on Epicnpc, no proofs asked nothing to the buyer.
As always I comply with the decisions and gift the user 14$ cause I cant possibly recover the account
Armik states that it looks like I recalled the account, but how can I recall a twitch account in less than 24hours?
No need to reply to my opinion, but this didnt look very fair to me and got me a tad annoyed, his verdict is already enstablished and will be complied with, just explain the rules in a clear format please so I have a reference for the future in case I advertise again on Epicnpc
---
Thank you.