• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

amazing#1337 / xainszz1 - Discord early supporter account scammer

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Scandex

Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
xainszz1
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 23-12-2021
Date the problem began: 23-12-2021
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: amazing#1337 / deleted userrr#1337
Your Instant Messenger ID: Cortex#0101

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/discord-early-supporter-2016-4-boost-badge.2129917/
Approximate value of property: $ 75 USD
Was Trade Guardian used?: No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? N/A

What is the dispute about?
The person was selling a Discord early access account for a very decent price and I was very interested in to buying that account so I sent him a message on Discord.

We made a deal and I sent him the money right away when I came home and asked him to confirm that he had recieved the money at that point but he said that his money did not come through because it was being withheld by PayPal. That was the first part about the whole payment that made me believe that he was never going to give me the money but I did not judge too fast so asked him what I have to do to make the payment go through and he said that I'll have to wait two days before I can confirm the goods were recieved and then he would give me the account.

Two days passed and I check in on PayPal and notice that I can confirm the payment and announced that. I confirm it and again ask him to confirm to me that from his side this is the same case and he did so after that he stopped responding to all my messages and all my calls until I filed a dispute on PayPal.

He responded that he's in negative ballance because I filed a dispute and said that he'll be able to give me the account when I cancel the dispute so I did that because I really wanted the account.

After that he started harassing and flooding my private messages and deleted his account and even changed his name.

Other details / notes:
His PayPal e-mail: [email protected]
His Discord UserID: 920773021311062066

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):

Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof): Yes, the person added me on the username he mentioned in this thread.
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc): N/A - He added me on the account mentioned in the thread and he did not give me any e-mails or passwords before or after payment.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled?: N/A - He never gave me the account
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUM-RULES

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 99ba20e139e99e5112189c

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Report ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d